• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dyna-X

Quote from: Nobody on December 10, 2016, 12:13:53 AM
The host isn't helping much, either.  After listening to her declare television "new" in 1962 and John Glenn to be America's opening shot of the Space Race in the first few minutes of the programme, I gave up entirely. 

Art would know this history off the top of his head without the need for show prep, which would free his time to bring in details to make the history come alive in a wider context.  Now we have two middle-aged adults (Heather and Michelle) that can't seem to get basic history facts integrated into the news. This is why Heather can let a guest like David Adair run amok and unchallenged as he "educates" her with his opinions. Art, on the other hand, challenged Adair and would put him to the limits so that the core of his story would be on the table for the audience to judge.

CornyCrow

Quote from: Dyna-X on December 10, 2016, 08:58:53 AM
Art would know this history off the top of his head without the need for show prep, which would free his time to bring in details to make the history come alive in a wider context.  Now we have two middle-aged adults (Heather and Michelle) that can't seem to get basic history facts integrated into the news. This is why Heather can let a guest like David Adair run amok and unchallenged as he "educates" her with his opinions. Art, on the other hand, challenged Adair and would put him to the limits so that the core of his story would be on the table for the audience to judge.
Yeah.  Experience really pays if the experienced guy has been engaged most of his life, has real intellectual curiosity, and a good memory.  That's a hard combo to buy.  Most people who have it probably don't want to work in an area which they perceive will pigeon hole them for life.   

Epaphroditus

I cannot believe she gave 4.5 hours of airtime this week to this shister , the guests have really went downhill since the new producer took over .

MV was right , for all the shit she gave GN she is being dishonest now with the mic .

I would really like to know who chose the recent path of the show .

Quote from: Epaphroditus on December 10, 2016, 05:08:13 PM
I cannot believe she gave 4.5 hours of airtime this week to this shister , the guests have really went downhill since the new producer took over .

MV was right , for all the shit she gave GN she is being dishonest now with the mic .

You can't blame everything on the new producer. Heather is the one behind the mic. It's clear she lacks the skills, common knowledge, or sophistication to host a radio show. No ands, ifs or buts.

Nobody

Now?  I gather you didn't hear Heather when she appointed herself sales representative for the blatantly fraudulent Wishing Machine way back in March:

Quote from: Kolchak on March 25, 2016, 12:54:01 AM
She's just flat-out shilling for this wishing machine now, talking about how accessible it is and how it gets results quickly. Unbelievable.

If Heather has developed a sense of shame since that dismal event, she's kept it well concealed.

Chat show producers work for chat show hosts if that's any help.

cweb

A preview from next week's remote viewing special:

Nobody

Heather says she's going to share her thoughts!

(This won't take long.)

Quote from: Nobody on December 12, 2016, 11:05:21 PM
Heather says she's going to share her thoughts!

(This won't take long.)

Haven't heard her in many months.   Gonna give it a whirl for about 30 minutes.

FLLFlash

Congratulations, Heather, on your one-year anniversary!

FLLFlash

I haven't been in here for a very long time - and I'm not really in here now. My cursory observation is that this thread has been substantially depopulated. That's a shame. Oh well.

Lilith

Hi everybody!  Is anyone tuned it to what the topic of the evening is?

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 12, 2016, 11:22:21 PM
Hi everybody!  Is anyone tuned it to what the topic of the evening is?

Heather smelt a Sasquatch

Lilith

What a fascinating description of BigFoot.  What a GREAT story!

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 12, 2016, 11:23:23 PM
Heather smelt a Sasquatch

Fascinating!  So glad I tuned in just in time to hear that.

Lilith

I hope Heather's right, that I don't want to miss a moment of tonights' program.

Hog

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 12, 2016, 11:26:25 PM
I hope Heather's right, that I don't want to miss a moment of tonights' program.
Heather may have smelled a Squatch, but I can 100% smell the sarcasm.lol

peace
Hog

Lilith

Heathers' one year MITD anniversary?  Yeah, that's speshul all right.

Lilith

Quote from: Hog on December 12, 2016, 11:33:05 PM
Heather may have smelled a Squatch, but I can 100% smell the sarcasm.lol

peace
Hog

Hi Hog!  Good to know I'm not alone here enjoying this speshul conshturct night with Heather Wade :D