• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

After the death of Prince, she realized how life is precious and 5h shows were taking a toll on her so she went back to 3h. I shit you not, that was her explanation

PaulAtreides

Dear current and past Time Travelers,

We’d like to let you know our upcoming guest schedule this week on Midnight in the Desert.

Monday, Dec 5th - Garth Haslam - Spontaneous Human Combustion

Garth Haslam has always been a little too interested in things that shouldn't happen. In fact, he established his website, Anomalies â€" the Strange & Unexplained, in 1996 because he was a little too interested; he wanted to know where paranormal and strange stories come from, which ones might be real, and why people talk about these odd events, real or not.

Garth earned a degree in Anthropology â€" the study of human cultures -- at San Francisco State University, with a focus on folklore and religious studies, and has over thirty years of experience in the field of researching anomalies, mysteries, curiosities, and legends because, when you talk about the paranormal, all of these apply!

Tuesday, Dec 6th - Judika Illes - Witchcraft

Judika Illes fell in love with the magical arts as a child and has been studying them ever since. An independent scholar, her interests include tarot and other forms of divination, astrology, spell-casting, witchcraft, amulets, traditional healing and spirituality, mythology, and folklore. Judika is the author of numerous books including The Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells, The Encyclopedia of Spirits, The Big Book of Practical Spells, and the Encyclopedia of Witchcraft. She has worked as a professional card reader and spiritual counselor for over two decades. She is the editor of the brand-new anthology of vintage esoteric fiction, The Weiser Book of the Fantastic and Forgotten.

Judoka will be discussion The Weiser Book of the Fantastic and Forgotten and weird fiction. She will also discuss witchcraft, magical spells, and other topics in addition, if desired.

Wednesday, Dec 7th - Lester Velez - The Organization for Paranormal Understanding and Support.

Lester Velez is a graduate of the University of Vermont with a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration. Beginning in September of 1970 served in the US Army, as field artillery officer and is presently VP of Luscombe Engineering, a Silicon-Valley based manufacturer’s representative company. Joined MUFON, the Mutual UFO Network, in 1991 and has held the following positions: Field investigator, Training Coordinator for field investigators, the Assistant State Director in Northern California, Chairman of the A.E.R.C., the Abduction Experiencer Research Committee, and team leader of the Abduction Response Team, A.R.T.  Also, during this time, became a facilitator for an abduction support group in San Jose, California and in 1994 co-founded O.P.U.S. the Organization for Paranormal Understanding and Support.

Thursday, Dec 8th - John Vivanco - Remote Viewing Challenge

Author, Speaker, Instructor of the Remote Viewing method Trans-Dimensional Systems, and Investigator; John Vivanco has been Remote Viewing and teaching students for over 20 years. He was part of the first Civilian Remote Viewing organizations after the government declassified the program. His organization was hired to investigate the unknown, including work with the FBI after 9/11 on counter terror issues, and with corporations on business issues. His searches for lost treasures lead him to a collaboration with the National Geographic Channel and he continues to this day developing ideas around TV, teaching, investigating, and running a team of Remote Viewers on several exciting projects.

Friday, Dec 9th -  John Vivanco - Remote Viewing Results

We will be sending more information on the special 2-day program on Remote Viewing and a listener participation experiment. So look for that in a couple days.

Tune in this week, see your there,

Heather, Keith and Michelle

Jackstar

This is a solid and respectable list of content that I won't be listening to.

REAP THE WHIRLWIND, MOUTHPIECES

Nobody

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 05, 2016, 02:12:09 PM
Judoka will be discussion The Weiser Book of the Fantastic and Forgotten and weird fiction. She will also discuss witchcraft, magical spells, and other topics in addition, if desired.

I am desire-free, thank you.

trostol

2 things...i give them credit for finally getting over that posting daily who the guest was and laying out the week so you can go ahead and plan your life for purposefully missing the show...and second

Tuesday, Dec 6th - Judika Illes - Witchcraft

Judika Illes fell in love with the magical arts as a child and has been studying them ever since. An independent scholar, her interests include tarot and other forms of divination, astrology, spell-casting, witchcraft, amulets, traditional healing and spirituality, mythology, and folklore. Judika is the author of numerous books including The Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells, The Encyclopedia of Spirits, The Big Book of Practical Spells, and the Encyclopedia of Witchcraft. She has worked as a professional card reader and spiritual counselor for over two decades. She is the editor of the brand-new anthology of vintage esoteric fiction, The Weiser Book of the Fantastic and Forgotten.

i think i have 2 of those books and have never opened them lol

Lilith

I'm awake and listening bwahahahaha

Edited to add, I think that's enough listening for now.

michio

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 05, 2016, 01:08:49 PM
After the death of Prince, she realized how life is precious and 5h shows were taking a toll on her so she went back to 3h. I shit you not, that was her explanation

Four hours of...

albrecht

"A human body is one big candle." Just tuned in whilst checking on a download. Wow. Both seem talking slow/stoned and checking internet references.
-update- stopped listening. Awful. Could be an interesting subject but presentation? Good night all.

ONeill

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 05, 2016, 01:08:49 PM

Oh FFS...

Nobody

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 06, 2016, 09:04:11 AM
How does this show still have wheels?

Because MITD has targeted the dunderhead demographic and has a complete absence of standards.

We will be sending more information on the special 2-day program on Remote Viewing and a listener participation experiment. So look for that in a couple days.

Heather, Keith and Michelle
Michelle in Japan?

I guess the days of worrying about Noory poaching her guests are over. 2 days of remote viewing...what could possibly go wrong

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 06, 2016, 12:16:16 PM
Michelle in Japan?

I guess the days of worrying about Noory poaching her guests are over. 2 days of remote viewing...what could possibly go wrong

We could all call in and ask if they know what we're wearing...

ONeill

2 days of remote viewing...what could possibly go wrong

And a listener participation experiment on a show with no callers. Indeed, what could possibly go wrong?

Nobody

Michelle in Japan?

Sometime around Halloween, a new producer appeared on the scene: Michelle Freed Bulgatz.

I don't know what the typical tenure of a chat show producer is, but MFB marks Heather's third producer in less than one year.

Lilith

Quote from: Nobody on December 07, 2016, 03:49:23 AM
Sometime around Halloween, a new producer appeared on the scene: Michelle Freed Bulgatz.

I don't know what the typical tenure of a chat show producer is, but MFB marks Heather's third producer in less than one year.

I wonder if that's the same Michelle Freed Bulgatz that produced this YouTube channel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNxbhhqdWHM

cweb

2 days of remote viewing? I hope they remote view this classic Letterman bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIHu9eJ0vlY

Nobody

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 07, 2016, 04:54:47 AM
I wonder if that's the same Michelle Freed Bulgatz that produced this YouTube channel?

Is that a clip from Soul Train?

(We miss you Don Cornelius.)

Firefighter

HW still laughing it up and not getting better everyday

Robert

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 07, 2016, 04:54:47 AM

I dunno, but her dancers were sure good.

Nobody

Heather Wade: the anti-Jean Shepherd.  :(

She starts out with a boring cat story and then can't even get through the "news glance" without picking up the phone and having a listener bail her out by sucking up airtime telling another cat story.

MITD: the programme that refuses to bottom out.

doctor weird

the fact that this show still exists is whats truly paranormal

Dyna-X

Quote from: Nobody on December 07, 2016, 11:25:01 PM
Heather Wade: the anti-Jean Shepherd.  :(

She starts out with a boring cat story and then can't even get through the "news glance" without picking up the phone and having a listener bail her out by sucking up airtime telling another cat story.

MITD: the programme that refuses to bottom out.

The cat stories are the highlight of the night. However, I am biased.