• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

theONE

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 19, 2016, 04:38:53 PM
I believe she's in NY trying to get a job with the Trump organization.

Heather is trying to get her pussy getting grabbed.
She is too old for Artie...

Jackstar

Quote from: theONE on November 19, 2016, 09:37:44 PM
Heather is trying to get her pussy getting grabbed.

Honestly, she could have just returned my emails.

Meanwhile--you're a full-on creep. There's no excuse or explanation for you. Fuck off.

Jackstar

Quote from: jafstar on November 20, 2016, 07:30:02 AM

"your curvy waste"

OMFG, brethren and sistren, I am fuckin' dyin' over here

theONE

jafstar*pedo here you can lick my anus here you Seattle village idiot homo creep sewer rat you

[attachment deleted by admin]

theONE

Quote from: jafstar on November 20, 2016, 07:36:38 AM
... who killed Kennedy?

fuck Kennedy that asshole who was fucking other's men wives, I'm actually very glad that they killed that scum bag !!!

K_Dubb

Quote from: jafstar on November 20, 2016, 07:31:07 AM

"your curvy waste"

OMFG, brethren and sistren, I am fuckin' dyin' over here

Please tell me this is real.

Nobody

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 20, 2016, 08:31:41 AM
Please tell me this is real.

Well, a Startpage search for "your curvy waste" yielded a single result:

http://www.slideshare.net/LadyRomance/how-do-i-get-him-to-like-me-become-irrestible

I'm not clear on what becoming "irrestible" means, exactly, but that was as far as I dared look, lest pictures of curvy waste start appearing in my browser.  :(

(I don't need any of that crap.)

Hog

Quote from: theONE on November 17, 2016, 10:03:38 PM
prove any of my points wrong !! -or- STFU, -or- go and lick Heather's ass
You know that Heathers got skillz that would have you cumming in your shorts before you could even get close to your zipper.  You're so sex starved, youve probably forgotten which way to lick a girl.  "North and South, or East and West, damn, doesnt matter I just came in my pants. Shit! Back to my bible."

peace
Hog

K_Dubb

Quote from: Nobody on November 20, 2016, 09:15:25 PM

http://www.slideshare.net/LadyRomance/how-do-i-get-him-to-like-me-become-irrestible

I'm not clear on what becoming "irrestible" means, exactly, but that was as far as I dared look, lest pictures of curvy waste start appearing in my browser.  :(

I am not above such a joke, and anticipate ushering my next conquest into the john in the morning with a look of proud expectation.

theONE

Quote from: Hog on November 20, 2016, 09:41:43 PM
You know that Heathers got skillz that would have you cumming in your shorts before you could even get close to your zipper.  You're so sex starved, youve probably forgotten which way to lick a girl.  "North and South, or East and West, damn, doesnt matter I just came in my pants. Shit! Back to my bible."

peace
Hog

You are out of your f*king mind, Heather has flat chest [no boobs] she has flat chinese ass ,she has Adams apple and long face like a horse
you go and fuck that combo ,I'm out

theONE

Quote from: Nobody on November 20, 2016, 09:15:25 PM

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 20, 2016, 09:42:24 PM
I am not above such a joke, and look forward to ushering my next conquest into the john in the morning with a look of proud expectation.

So the conclusion is that Jackstar besides being a pedo and homo he also gets off by playing with turds of curvy shapes ,
hmmm ?? what a creep...

JustSayAhhhh

Quote from: jafstar on November 20, 2016, 07:30:02 AM

I used to think showing off your waist meant moving it around a lot while taking broad steps.
I looked like an ass.
A lot.

Nobody

Quote from: JustSayAhhhh on November 20, 2016, 11:57:20 PM
I used to think showing off your waist meant moving it around a lot while taking broad steps.
I looked like an ass.
A lot.

That puts me in mind of the story of the young lad who was told by an acquaintance that a baked potato in one's trousers was the secret to enhancing one's appeal to the opposite sex.

Upon installing the vegetable, he found, much to his chagrin, that not only were women not drawn to him, but that men and women both seemed to be at great pains to keep out of his way, let alone engage him in any sort of conversation.

It wasn't until ages later that another acquaintance finally took him aside and explained to him, very carefully, that a potato bulging from the seat of one's trousers wasn't likely to improve anyone's love life. :(

comaphobe

Quote from: Nobody on November 21, 2016, 06:42:46 AM
That puts me in mind of the story of the young lad who was told by an acquaintance that a baked potato in one's trousers was the secret to enhancing one's appeal to the opposite sex.

Upon installing the vegetable, he found, much to his chagrin, that not only were women not drawn to him, but that men and women both seemed to be at great pains to keep out of his way, let alone engage him in any sort of conversation.

It wasn't until ages later that another acquaintance finally took him aside and explained to him, very carefully, that a potato bulging from the seat of one's trousers wasn't likely to improve anyone's love life. :(

my homeroom teacher used to hit on me. eventually i started getting wake up calls from her. my parents weren't impressed. these days that makes the news. she was a petite lil jew with an olive complexion. what a dirty woman though. i wonder where her mind was at.

i'm leaving some details out, otherwise the story is too over the top and sounds totally made up.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: comaphobe on November 21, 2016, 06:52:36 AM

i'm leaving some details out, otherwise the story is too over the top and sounds totally made up.

please... more details.

michio

HW is deeply concerned about climate change. HW thinks all of the planets are warming (so humans must not have anything to do with Earth warming). HW voted for Trump knowing what he stood for. Now HW wishes an intelligent scientist would talk to The Donald to make him realize climate change is not a hoax.

Taco Bell

It's 2016, if there was anything on that island it would be found by now.

Nobody

Quote from: michio on November 21, 2016, 11:21:32 PM
Now HW wishes an intelligent scientist would talk to The Donald to make him realize climate change is not a hoax.

There was a contradiction in what Heather said in her opening free association rambling monologue that I cannot seem to reconcile.

First, hapless listeners are told that, according to Stephen Hawking, atmospheric carbon levels have now passed 400 parts per million, 400 million ppm being the alleged "tipping point," after which there is (purportedly) no return.

Then we are told by HW how important it is that NASA continue its work in earth climate science and how she cannot understand how NASA will not, under present budgetary projections, have enough money to fund both climate science and space exploration.  "Can't they just fund both?" she asks the audience.

Well, taking it as read that we have actually reached the "point of no return," why would NASA's climate science work matter one whit now?  Same thing with "an intelligent scientist*" talking to Donald Trump about climate change: too little, too late.  Or so it would appear, anyway.

Am I overlooking something in all this?

*As opposed to a moronic scientist, I suppose. 

Juan Cena

Quote from: Jackstar on November 20, 2016, 07:36:38 AM
... who killed Kennedy?

Mary Jo Kopechene.

Chapaquidick was a revenge killing.

theONE

Quote from: Juan Cena on November 22, 2016, 02:23:29 AM
Mary Jo Kopechene.

Quote from: theONE on November 20, 2016, 07:38:59 AM
fuck Kennedy that asshole who was fucking other's men wives, I'm actually very glad that they killed that scum bag !!!

The Chappaquiddick incident was a single-vehicle car accident on Chappaquiddick Island, Massachusetts on July 18, 1969.
The incident involved U.S. Senator Ted Kennedy. His 28-year-old companion, Mary Jo Kopechne, reportedly drowned,[1][2][3]
although the testimony of a diver would indicate suffocation instead.
According to his own testimony, Kennedy accidentally drove his car off a one-lane bridge and into a tidal channel before swimming free,
leaving the scene, and not reporting the accident for nine hours.
Meanwhile, Kopechne had died in the car through drowning or suffocation.
The next day, Kopechne's body and the car were both recovered by divers. Kennedy pleaded guilty to a charge of leaving the scene
of a crash after causing injury and later received a two-month suspended jail sentence.
The Chappaquiddick incident became a national scandal of the 1970s, and likely influenced Kennedy's decision
not to campaign for President in 1972 and 1976

...you were thinking that I had no reason to think that he was a scum bag... haha -yes he was !!
don't be shy...ask google

Hog

Quote from: theONE on November 20, 2016, 09:45:28 PM
You are out of your f*king mind, Heather has flat chest [no boobs] she has flat chinese ass ,she has Adams apple and long face like a horse
you go and fuck that combo ,I'm out
That combo would leave you in a dry, dusty, depleted heap before your pecker had a chance to see daylight. Her version of ORAL with you would be comprised of the words, "Hi my name is Heath"....and it would be curtains for any sort of sexual performance you hoped to entertain.  Its types like you that always picked the THIMBLE when they played monopoly.

I\d let her glaze my face like a donut, she could go HOGwild.  Yee haw!

peace
Hog

K_Dubb

Quote from: Hog on November 22, 2016, 09:54:35 PM
Its types like you that always picked the THIMBLE when they played monopoly.

Perhaps the most original polemic in this vast buffet.  I am stealing it shamelessly.

theONE

Quote from: Hog on November 22, 2016, 09:54:35 PM
That combo would leave you in a dry, dusty, depleted heap before your pecker had a chance to see daylight. Her version of ORAL with you would be comprised of the words, "Hi my name is Heath"....and it would be curtains for any sort of sexual performance you hoped to entertain.  Its types like you that always picked the THIMBLE when they played monopoly.

I\d let her glaze my face like a donut, she could go HOGwild.  Yee haw!

peace
Hog

what*ever .. if your taste is that low it's your choice ,go for it.. ,make her pregnant have a baby with her 

theONE

Quote from: theONE on November 22, 2016, 10:05:55 PM
what*ever .. if your taste is that low it's your choice ,go for it.. ,make her pregnant have a baby with her

P.S. I never played Monopoly ,just heard about it on the radio...so I have no idea about your comment

michio

Quote from: Nobody on November 22, 2016, 12:29:13 AM
There was a contradiction in what Heather said in her opening free association rambling monologue that I cannot seem to reconcile.

First, hapless listeners are told that, according to Stephen Hawking, atmospheric carbon levels have now passed 400 parts per million, 400 million ppm being the alleged "tipping point," after which there is (purportedly) no return.

Then we are told by HW how important it is that NASA continue its work in earth climate science and how she cannot understand how NASA will not, under present budgetary projections, have enough money to fund both climate science and space exploration.  "Can't they just fund both?" she asks the audience.

Well, taking it as read that we have actually reached the "point of no return," why would NASA's climate science work matter one whit now?  Same thing with "an intelligent scientist*" talking to Donald Trump about climate change: too little, too late.  Or so it would appear, anyway.

Am I overlooking something in all this?

*As opposed to a moronic scientist, I suppose.

400PPM is mainly symbolic, an unwelcome marker of the gradual upward trend of CO2 concentrations. 4 million long years waiting but we've finally done it. Congratulations to human civilization. 400PPM is now thought to be the yearly minimum for the foreseeable future (in our lifetimes). If we somehow stopped all carbon emissions this minute, it would likely be at least another decade before we'd start see a change in CO2 levels.

Why would it be too late to limit greenhouse gases? When, exactly, would be the right time? If we wait another hundred years doing little to nothing, currently at an average rate of 2PPM+ per year, CO2 yearly minimums will continue to rise. Since the start of the industrial revolution GAT has risen by 1.8F. The present goal is to limit greenhouse emissions to prevent GAT warming going past 3.6F/2C, regarded as a "safe" threshold for climate change. If we continue adding more heat trapping gas concentrations, it's practically a given we'll surpass this safe limit and really push into uncharted territory, learning the hard way how the Earth's climate will respond to the additional heat energy.

ge30542

Quote from: Juan Cena on November 22, 2016, 02:23:29 AM
Mary Jo Kopechene.

Playing on Hoover's 1928 promise of a chicken in every pot, Teddy ran on "a blond in every pond".
Little known fact.