It's log, it's log, it's better than bad, it's good."

Everyone wants a log
You're gonna love it, log
Come on and get your log
Everyone needs a log
log log log

Ahhh classic Ren and Stimpy ;D

albrecht

Will Heather address the Clinton aid Podesta emails about some kind of "spirit cooking" witchcraft ritual that involves making a concoction of semen, menstrual blood and/or blood, and breast-milk? Yuck and so weird. I recall some emails mention Moloch sacrifice "jokes" also.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Nobody

Quote from: albrecht on November 04, 2016, 06:31:48 PM
Will Heather address the Clinton aid Podesta emails about some kind of "spirit cooking" witchcraft ritual that involves making a concoction of semen, menstrual blood and/or blood, and breast-milk?

Intriguing details, certainly, but is giving Heather an excuse to launch into yet another one of her witchcraft stories really the best idea? 

Xtreme1

MV, very powerful AND insightful thoughts and opinions tonight about Heather and MITD!! I agreed with ALL of your observations. It's as if you read my mind! Your observations about her and Bateman's interactions were spot on as well.
You very succinctly stated ALL the reasons why myself and others I know find little justification to listen. Great thoughts on her Wiccan mindset as well.
I like how you artfully illustrated her vocation as a phone sex operator!
Overall, Excellent broadcast tonight on Pirate Radio!!
I share the same mindset on marijuana usage.

bateman

Quote from: Xtreme1 on November 04, 2016, 10:21:54 PM
MV, very powerful AND insightful thoughts and opinions tonight about Heather and MITD!! I agreed with ALL of your observations. It's as if you read my mind! Your observations about her and Bateman's interactions were spot on as well.
You very succinctly stated ALL the reasons why myself and others I know find little justification to listen. Great thoughts on her Wiccan mindset as well.

Where can one hear this?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Xtreme1 on November 04, 2016, 10:21:54 PM

The illustration was not quite as vivid as it could have been.

Xtreme1

Yes pirate radio network. MV was their guest for over an hour. He talked VERY honestly about Heather, Falkie and Art Bell.

Xtreme1

KDubb , yes, you are correct! Given the subject matter and MV's knowledge of same, it could have been much more graphic.

Quote from: Xtreme1 on November 04, 2016, 11:06:10 PM
KDubb , yes, you are correct! Given the subject matter and MV's knowledge of same, it could have been much more graphic.

Are you the stalker?

Xtreme1

https://www.wprpn.com The broadcast just finished. I am not familiar enough to know when they put up the broadcast.

Xtreme1

Quote from: Xtreme1 on November 04, 2016, 11:09:54 PM
https://www.wprpn.com The broadcast just finished. I am not familiar enough to know when they put up the broadcast.

I respectfully invoke my right against self-incrimination and am taking the 5th

mikuthing01

Why didn't MV tell us about his little show?

Quote from: Xtreme1 on November 04, 2016, 11:11:39 PM
I respectfully invoke my right against self-incrimination and am taking the 5th

Your avatar is frightening!

theONE

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 04, 2016, 11:02:35 PM
The illustration was not quite as vivid as it could have been.
agreed, MV didn't paint pictures with words :(

trostol

technically..he did announce it in the gabcast thread and i think it was mentioned on his twitter lol

mikuthing01

Quote from: trostol on November 04, 2016, 11:15:56 PM
technically..he did announce it in the gabcast thread and i think it was mentioned on his twitter lol

he banned me from viewing his twitter :(

Quote from: Xtreme1 on November 04, 2016, 11:14:10 PM
You don't like selfies???

If I see a selfie, I am required to self-flagellate...

theONE

Quote from: mikuthing01 on November 04, 2016, 11:16:45 PM
he banned me from viewing his twitter :(

he only bans those who view his twitter naked, cover yourself and you will be allowed to peek