• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

CornyCrow

Quote from: theONE on November 01, 2016, 10:48:28 PM
First of all that quote "judge not, lest ye be judged" is totally misused and twisted in it's original meaning, and you are
doing also...with your logic in that case we should forgive Hillry or murders or whomever for their crimes

Just think about it if what you suggested makes any sense.

Secondly that quote was meant for not judging other persons level of faith in God,but some people took it out of
context to throw it back and hide under it and justify their way of doing things but in mean time they are braking God's Laws
and sinning...
-quite cleaver trick by the Devil-
Sorry.  Jesus said his kingdom is not of this world and Christians should render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's.  Don't work for the things of this world, which are fleeting, but work for your position in heaven, which is permanent.  Don't involve yourself with the things of the world (like politics), but rather for the state of your soul - a part of which is that you hold open to everyone that no matter what they've done, they can be forgiven.  It's not for you to judge, but between them and God.  Don't point to the mote in the other guy's eye, but address the one in your own. 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Segundus on November 02, 2016, 06:36:32 AM
Yeah.  I'm not even Christian, but I believe in redemption and forgiveness.

I believe in that, too.  Except for Hoagland.

CornyCrow

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 02, 2016, 07:11:12 AM
I believe in that, too.  Except for Hoagland.
How can a person have a spouse or kids without continually giving second chances and attributing positive motivation to their differing positions and activities?  If we point the same finger of accusation to our own lives the way we do to others it makes us more quick toward leniency. 

theONE

Quote from: Segundus on November 02, 2016, 06:26:12 AM
Yes.  This phone sex operator is getting stale to me.  At least she brought in some income and it's not as though she was making physical contact.   It's not as though she just started doing it now.  It's in the past.

We don't know is she didn't start first by making physical contact and after her surgery on her lower intestine switched to phone work
because she was blowing her colon when making physical contact ,We dot know that,..so don't state that as a fact please.
Many sex-phone workers start by making physical contact and later for various reasons switch to phone work

" It's in the past." - so what ? Does that mean that we should forget all past for everyone about everything they did ?
She (Redacted) Heather Wade was so active and creative on dumping on other talk show hosts here {Geoge Noory and Alex Jones}
why suddenly she must be treated as someone untouchable...?

Her motivation and reasoning for attacking George N and Alex J was that they suck and that George fkd'up C2C Show, well by the same
logic and reasoning some of us think she fkd'up MITD Show and she sucks.
Also remember that is not allowed to mention name of BellGab on MITD Show -We are suddenly bellow her level apparently,..from what
she communicated to others- so fk her ... this forum give her "life" -she would be nobody with out BellGab, just an obscure sex-phone worker 

I say she is fair game as long as she is public figure /and a snob/ who likes to rattle cages of others ..{batman knows something about it} ,lol

theONE

Quote from: Segundus on November 02, 2016, 06:42:13 AM
Sorry.  Jesus said his kingdom is not of this world and Christians should render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's.  Don't work for the things of this world, which are fleeting, but work for your position in heaven, which is permanent.  Don't involve yourself with the things of the world (like politics), but rather for the state of your soul - a part of which is that you hold open to everyone that no matter what they've done, they can be forgiven.  It's not for you to judge, but between them and God.  Don't point to the mote in the other guy's eye, but address the one in your own.

Your understanding of all of that is misguided, that I know for sure -the only thing I don't know if it's misguided on purpose to suite
your own agenda or because you are not "educated enough" on the topic.

I you like we can continue in the RELIGION Thread

theONE

Quote from: Segundus on November 02, 2016, 06:35:20 AM
The thing is, people change over time and situations do, as well.  Wade may have posted those things during a migraine.  She may have assessed the mood of the people on Bellgab and thought she could garner a following by getting a bit extreme.  This, for her, may be the job of a lifetime.  I venture that all here have, at one time or another, said something that we'd like to take back.

As I stated before several times..it's totally OK to criticize others, in this case -in Heather's case- to criticize George Noory and Alex Jones
to make fun of them to crete graphic memes  {as long as they are not ugly vile involving sex acts whit other humans or animals}
but when in your hate you go into wishing projecting death on them,wishing for a heart attack, wishing for George to commit suicide
wishing for Alex J to blow a vain on the air,...when on public forum you are expressing all that in my book you are evil person,
and in my book deep down Heather is a evil person

Remember few months ago {I believe it was}when she had /male/ guest talking about 'death magic' /how to use magic to inflict death on others/
during the conversation Heather said something very-very close to this: "I have mile wide spirit of revenge when someone crosses me"

So you are saying it's OK to wish death and suicide on others if you are after 'job of a life time' -you have very strange perceptions of how far is OK to go.
I strongly believe based on her past history and her own admissions that Heather Wade would stab you with a physical knife in your physical
back if she can get her goal achieved by doing so ...

CornyCrow

Quote from: theONE on November 02, 2016, 09:47:32 AM
As I stated before several times..it's totally OK to criticize others, in this case -in Heather's case- to criticize George Noory and Alex Jones
to make fun of them to crete graphic memes  {as long as they are not ugly vile involving sex acts whit other humans or animals}
but when in your hate you go into wishing projecting death on them,wishing for a heart attack, wishing for George to commit suicide
wishing for Alex J to blow a vain on the air,...when on public forum you are expressing all that in my book you are evil person,
and in my book deep down Heather is a evil person

Remember few months ago {I believe it was}when she had /male/ guest talking about 'death magic' /how to use magic to inflict death on others/
during the conversation Heather said something very-very close to this: "I have mile wide spirit of revenge when someone crosses me"

So you are saying it's OK to wish death and suicide on others if you are after 'job of a life time' -you have very strange perceptions of how far is OK to go.
I strongly believe based on her past history and her own admissions that Heather Wade would stab you with a physical knife in your physical
back if she can get her goal achieved by doing so ...
I am correct concerning the Jesus stuff if Christianity is bible-based. 
Jews believe that God instructs them to change/heal the world, while Christ tells his followers to keep out of it as much as possible.  I don't like that part of Christianity because the entire planet is going to hell in a handbasket because of man's meddling. 

OK, on the issue of saying/wishing nasty things, to my knowledge witches would not do this because of the karmic bounce back.  I believe C2C had a recent guest who thought witches were good, at least Western ones, because they took the karmic rebound seriously.  Practitioners of magic are aware that thoughts are things/have energy and can influence others and the environment, so should be wary of even fleeting thoughts that are negative.  There is some verse in Christianity that also warns to be careful of what you think because that defines what you are. 

I, personally, think if you feed yourself a diet of negative thinking of others it will change you and you are not doing much to make them better people. 

We don't know Wade.  She may regret what she'd said in the past.  Continuing to think of a person, define them,  by the bad things they've said or done does nothing to improve them.  It is said that if you wish to change your life for the better the people who tend to hold you back the most are those closest to you because they keep thinking of you being the 'old' way, whereas new people accept you as you present yourself. 

Concerning revenge - we all know that there are those who are capable of talking out their differences and others who only respect force.  The latter sometimes require negative repercussions in their life in order for them to change.  There are times in which the buck just has to stop at a certain place and when that happens it's as though the universe is demanding this, and not just an individual's sense of self.  It may sound weird, but we have a higher, altruistic, self and a lower, vengeful and animal self.  I hope Heather is operating out of a sense of universal justice rather than pettiness. 

If you believe that magic can be effective, then it behooves you to rise above pettiness because the practice will not only harm others, but yourself, as well. 

theONE

Quote from: Segundus on November 02, 2016, 01:24:38 PM
I am correct concerning the Jesus stuff if Christianity is bible-based. 
Jews believe that God instructs them to change/heal the world, while Christ tells his followers to keep out of it as much as possible.  I don't like that part of Christianity because the entire planet is going to hell in a handbasket because of man's meddling. 

OK, on the issue of saying/wishing nasty things, to my knowledge witches would not do this because of the karmic bounce back.  I believe C2C had a recent guest who thought witches were good, at least Western ones, because they took the karmic rebound seriously.  Practitioners of magic are aware that thoughts are things/have energy and can influence others and the environment, so should be wary of even fleeting thoughts that are negative.  There is some verse in Christianity that also warns to be careful of what you think because that defines what you are. 

I, personally, think if you feed yourself a diet of negative thinking of others it will change you and you are not doing much to make them better people. 

We don't know Wade.  She may regret what she'd said in the past.  Continuing to think of a person, define them,  by the bad things they've said or done does nothing to improve them.  It is said that if you wish to change your life for the better the people who tend to hold you back the most are those closest to you because they keep thinking of you being the 'old' way, whereas new people accept you as you present yourself. 

Concerning revenge - we all know that there are those who are capable of talking out their differences and others who only respect force.  The latter sometimes require negative repercussions in their life in order for them to change.  There are times in which the buck just has to stop at a certain place and when that happens it's as though the universe is demanding this, and not just an individual's sense of self.  It may sound weird, but we have a higher, altruistic, self and a lower, vengeful and animal self.  I hope Heather is operating out of a sense of universal justice rather than pettiness. 

If you believe that magic can be effective, then it behooves you to rise above pettiness because the practice will not only harm others, but yourself, as well.

1. One more /and last time/ your understanding and interpretation of that saying about 'not judging others' is wrong, it is taken out of context
by those who like to justify sinful life and use this taken out of context quote to push back when confronted.
You can believe what you like but you are wrong and you didn't even had courage to answer my question to you
if in that case we should not judge rapists murderers liars thief's, etc-etc-etc and just let them do their thing,...you see how illogical your
twisting and taking out of context of that quote is.

2. I hope that you are not questioning authenticity of (Reacted) Heather Wade posting that evil crap here, do you doubt that ??

3. I'm not worrying a bit about my self, I'm not the one who created=posted that evil crap, it's (Redacted) Heather's Wade karma
not mine ...so I'm not going to be affected by it 

I'm just like a guy with a flag who from time to time when answering other posts is bringing this up so it doesn't get forgotten and so
Heather doesn't think that she got away with it, ...that's all...

Taco Bell

I remember owning gold foil baseball cards as a kid.

deltalitprof

Quote from: theONE on November 01, 2016, 02:11:02 AM
she has that worked out to the perfection from her last job as a sex-phone worker, she had 7 minutes minimum at $2.50 /minute
according to her own posts here on BG

Why would she have responded to an ad in a British paper? See the pound sterling sign in the ad next to it?

theONE

Quote from: deltalitprof on November 03, 2016, 12:34:29 AM
Why would she have responded to an ad in a British paper? See the pound sterling sign in the ad next to it?

that was just a sample of sex workers add /not the actual add/

CornyCrow

Quote from: theONE on November 02, 2016, 07:45:49 PM
1. One more /and last time/ your understanding and interpretation of that saying about 'not judging others' is wrong, it is taken out of context
by those who like to justify sinful life and use this taken out of context quote to push back when confronted.
You can believe what you like but you are wrong and you didn't even had courage to answer my question to you
if in that case we should not judge rapists murderers liars thief's, etc-etc-etc and just let them do their thing,...you see how illogical your
twisting and taking out of context of that quote is.

2. I hope that you are not questioning authenticity of (Reacted) Heather Wade posting that evil crap here, do you doubt that ??

3. I'm not worrying a bit about my self, I'm not the one who created=posted that evil crap, it's (Redacted) Heather's Wade karma
not mine ...so I'm not going to be affected by it 

I'm just like a guy with a flag who from time to time when answering other posts is bringing this up so it doesn't get forgotten and so
Heather doesn't think that she got away with it, ...that's all...
Hey!  I'm not trying to make sense out of religion.  I'm just telling you what the bible is saying.  One of the reasons why I am not a Christian is that it's not compatible with today's society.  But if you are a Christian I think you should be following the Jesus of the bible and not some perversion of it.

On society's level, we cannot allow some people to share the planet with us because they would destroy civilization.  Other than that, yup, we should be able to tolerate a lot of things that we disagree with as long as they are not harmful or trying to impose their beliefs on others through force of law.  We should also give people space to change and not brand someone with their past for their entire lives.

If criminals have proven they cannot roam among us without continually reoffending, they should be locked up for life or killed, in my book.  Once they have done time their records should not be available to employers and they should be allowed to vote.  This gives a chance for rehabilitation - but after a few attempts at wiping the slate clean, if they don't 'get it' they should no longer be allowed to walk around freely. 

I really don't give a damn what Heather did in her past.  As far as I'm concerned it was harming no one, so long as she did it willingly.  I knew kids I went to college with who went to Vegas for holidays to help pay for college through hooking.  These were not bad kids.  Not druggies or anything.  Who am I to judge?  I was lucky to have a regular job so I was not in their shoes.  Maybe their drive for sex was stronger than mine.  How is a person to really know what another is going through? 

mikuthing01

So whose pumped for Heather Wades Midnight in the Desert?

Quote from: mikuthing01 on November 03, 2016, 09:58:24 PM

Probably the 2 members and 12 guests viewing this topic.  ;D

Norm

Quote from: mikuthing01 on November 03, 2016, 09:58:24 PM

She's got 5 minutes then I switch to George Senda angry fat white guy videos.

mnbmnbmnb

Did anyone just hear a super distorted robotic voice cut off heather for 2 seconds?

K_Dubb

Quote from: mnbmnbmnb on November 03, 2016, 10:08:53 PM
Did anyone just hear a super distorted robotic voice cut off heather for 2 seconds?

Yeah it's the ghost in her house

mikuthing01

yes its the ghost living in Arts cuck shed

Yes! The NSA is firing up Skynet.

mnbmnbmnb

Did you guys make out what was said? To me it sounded like "We're here".

Quote from: mnbmnbmnb on November 03, 2016, 10:14:48 PM

I think it was Art, and he was saying: "Heather gets it!"

theONE

Quote from: mnbmnbmnb on November 03, 2016, 10:14:48 PM

so now Art has more than one stalker, hmmm

Lil Godzilla

Good evening fellow gabbers,
Been a while since I listened to HW. Is she any better?

Lil Godzilla

im guessing by the lack of activity in this room the answer is no :'(

Taco Bell

Some guy talking about log.

What rolls down stairs
alone or in pairs,
and over your neighbor's dog?
What's great for a snack,
And fits on your back?
It's log, log, log

It's log, it's log,
It's big, it's heavy, it's wood.