• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Auslandia

Quote from: brig on April 21, 2016, 10:20:36 PM
You have a WONDERFUL voice Auslandia, was really nice to hear you!

That's what all the ladies say.  8)

Catsmile

Mob wasn't Racist.
Equal opportunity employers. 

trostol

Lilith

Well, this is a lot more interesting than hearing "I saw a UFO a bigfoot, a monkey levitating and a witch today" Stuff.

trostol

Quote from: brig on April 21, 2016, 10:26:12 PM
Well, this is a lot more interesting than hearing "I saw a UFO a bigfoot, a monkey levitating and a witch today" Stuff.

this is a Knapp or bateman sort of interview

norland2424

Quote from: brig on April 21, 2016, 10:26:12 PM

Hahaha that is true.

Dr. MD MD

He's just going to tell us how integrated into modern society the mob is now. Which we already know because we saw the Godfather 45 years ago  ::)

Ghost Nutter

To be fair..I  don't  think the guest  said that there wasn't  any racist people involved in the outfit crime organization

Quote from: trostol on April 21, 2016, 10:26:56 PM

but Lusha said that he only wanted to be interviewed by the talented Heather Wade of MITD fame.

trostol

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on April 21, 2016, 10:28:30 PM
To be fair..I  don't  think the guest  said that there wasn't  any racist people involved in the outfit crime organization

i am sure he was right that they will use any one..but probably not so much on the made man thing

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 21, 2016, 10:27:07 PM
He's just going to tell us how integrated into modern society the mob is now. Which we already know because we saw the Godfather 45 years ago  ::)

albrecht

Quote from: trostol on April 21, 2016, 10:26:56 PM
Yep, even Schrader. Not Norry because of obvious and quickly 'I interviewed Hoffa' stuff. Bateman mentioned he had some mafia types in order once the show that rarely happens comes back.

trostol

who the fuck cares....get this kooky bitch off the air lol

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on April 21, 2016, 10:29:41 PM
i am sure he was right that they will use any one..but probably not so much on the made man thing

Yea they did use anyone for low level shit but it doesn't matter what mafia it is , they tend to stick to their own people for top level shit.

trostol

lol it goes back to the 20's doesn't it? riveting

Just going to put out there this guy's bio was bullshit by the end of the first sentence and he's attention seeking nobody who's fudging if not outright lying about his story.

Catsmile

Man... Art doing liners for what was once his show.
That doesn't slap you in the face, or twist the knife one bit. 

Lilith

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on April 21, 2016, 10:29:12 PM
but Lusha said that he only wanted to be interviewed by the talented Heather Wade of MITD fame.

Oh MY!  Uninformed choice on his part IMO.

trostol

ok..off it goes..guy might be ok..but her questions are just awful

Dr. MD MD

You say protection, I say extortion...let's call the whole thing off.  :P

trostol

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 21, 2016, 10:33:35 PM
Just going to put out there this guy's bio was bullshit by the end of the first sentence and he's attention seeking nobody who's fudging if not outright lying about his story.

attention seeking ..probably..i mean he is 83..who is really gonna take the time to whack him lol