• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on June 02, 2018, 12:20:02 AM
Shame on you, SpookyTim.  Shame!
I got connections that can fill over a week of Japanese Paranormal

Quote from: Aquarius on June 02, 2018, 12:21:53 AM
Ok, here's one, but again not the one I was looking for. And now, goodnight, all, I'm shutting down in a minute or two.

Dr. Kakue?

Aquarius

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on June 02, 2018, 12:15:23 AM
Sake has a range from rough to very sweet
One of my favorites is Kirin-zan Junmai Dai-ginjo. Cold, beautiful.

SciFiAuthor

But are the rocks real, and if so, how did we get them?

SpookyTim

Maybe the stream stopped breaking because less people are listening.

Hi Paul.

Quote from: Aquarius on June 02, 2018, 12:24:46 AM
One of my favorites is Kirin-zan Junmai Dai-ginjo. Cold, beautiful.
That is very good Sake, BOUT $50 SOMETHING A BOttle

TigerLily

Just dropping in to applaud - again. Another outstanding night of anomalous talk. This guy is fascinating

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on June 02, 2018, 12:28:25 AM
Just dropping in to applause - again. Another outstanding night of anomalous talk. This guy is fascinating

Hi TL

GravitySucks

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 02, 2018, 12:25:02 AM

WTF are you talking about?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Aquarius on June 02, 2018, 12:12:05 AM
Hey hey, that was my old neighborhood. Do you remember Rollerina? in the East Village?
I was certainly not a patron but as a police officer in one of the city's rapid response forces. We supplemented the reg Pct's in the highest violent crime areas and was  like a riot squad, crowd control and took care of whatever needed to be done.
No not thise but on West Street Peter Rabbits, the Anvil and Ramrods were there was like six homicides in a mass shooting and the pier...when i was on the job, HQ would mobilize us as we would occasionally assist the Manhattan South Task Force... I was in the Brooklyn Souh Task Force at the time. It was wikd.

Aquarius

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on June 02, 2018, 12:28:25 AM
That is very good Sake, BOUT $50 SOMETHING A BOttle

Yes, I love it, but that's why I don't get to drink it that often. I'm hoping I'll have a reason for a big celebration sometime soon! <g>

Gwifynne

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 01, 2018, 11:46:44 PM
Why are you asking me a direct question if it doesn't concern me?  Aquarius asked a question of everybody and I gave him/her an answer, dipshit.
50 people asked you to jump off a bridge. How many did you respond to? (If you reply to this, the correct answer is ZERO)

Quote from: TigerLily on June 02, 2018, 12:28:25 AM
Just dropping in to applause - again. Another outstanding night of anomalous talk. This guy is fascinating

Hey TL, hope you're having a good night.  I'm kinda going back and forth between Dave and this guy and the Victorian ghost stories guest on Coast.  Dave's guest is better than I thought he would be.

DaveScottSOR

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 02, 2018, 12:21:09 AM
Hey dude. Did you ever get your spot back?

Apparently I never left.  But from what I hear, there may be more to that than we know?  I haven't talked to Joe yet about it!

Doomed

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 02, 2018, 12:25:02 AM
How would we know? Take their word for it? I saw a 'moonrock' exhibit at the museum of flight, in Seattle, and they looked like the coal slag we picked up, as kids, in eastern Washington. There are tons of the stuff laying around the old mines near Roslyn.

Quote from: Gwifynne on June 02, 2018, 12:32:16 AM
50 people asked you to jump off a bridge. How many did you respond to? (If you reply to this, the correct answer is ZERO)

That analogy is nonsense. Like I said before, you need to work on your responses.

Gwifynne

Quote from: Doomed on June 02, 2018, 12:36:33 AM
How would we know? Take their word for it? I saw a 'moonrock' exhibit at the museum of flight, in Seattle, and they looked like the coal slag we picked up, as kids, in eastern Washington. There are tons of the stuff laying around the old mines near Roslyn.
Then contact the owners of the mine. What does this have to do with Heather Wade? ummmm drrrrr

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 02, 2018, 12:33:55 AM
Hey TL, hope you're having a good night.  I'm kinda going back and forth between Dave and this guy and the Victorian ghost stories guest on Coast.  Dave's guest is better than I thought he would be.

Me too. I was so so about it especially the conspiracy theory part but he's been really good.  Notice how Dave also knows when to stay quiet and let the old boy tell his tales?

Quote from: Gwifynne on June 02, 2018, 12:37:23 AM
Then contact the owners of the mine. What does this have to do with Heather Wade? ummmm drrrrr

Many of us are listening to Dave.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 02, 2018, 12:29:36 AM
WTF are you talking about?

I know how we got them. I'm interested in hearing him either make up a story about faking moon rocks, or make up a story about a secret sample return.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 02, 2018, 12:29:04 AM
Hi TL

Hi GS.  You enjoying the night? What do think of what this guy says about the Apollo missions?

Doomed

Quote from: Gwifynne on June 02, 2018, 12:37:23 AM
Oh...hello Lasha. Out for a waddle?

GravitySucks

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 02, 2018, 12:39:02 AM
I know how we got them. I'm interested in hearing him either make up a story about faking moon rocks, or make up a story about a secret sample return.

Oh. I thought you had smoked too many doobies with Hoagland.

Gwifynne

Quote from: Doomed on June 02, 2018, 12:39:40 AM
Oh...hello Lasha. Out for a waddle?
Hey man... If you want Lasha, keep me out of it. I have MUCH higher standards.....

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Doomed on June 02, 2018, 12:36:33 AM

Nah, you can apply to study them if you're a credentialed scientist. I've known some that have. They are very distinct geologically from rocks here. And, you can likely buy a meteoritic one from the guest, he said he was a meteorite dealer.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on June 02, 2018, 12:39:37 AM
Hi GS.  You enjoying the night? What do think of what this guy says about the Apollo missions?

I missed it. I’ll listen tomorrow because I am a loyal subscriber. Only $4.99 per month and I get access to all of the archives going all the way back to Art Bell.

TigerLily

I'm not sure I believe half of what he says but he says it really well