• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ummh Bourbon, the brownest of all liquors but always the best.

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on June 02, 2018, 12:02:10 AM

Enjoy it because prices will be going up.  Oh wait, you're in Japan!!  Never mind. :-[

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 02, 2018, 12:03:38 AM
Enjoy it because prices will be going up.  Oh wait, you're in Japan!!  Never mind. :-[
do not make me laugh

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on June 02, 2018, 12:02:10 AM
You guys love our American Booze and we love Sushi And Sake.
But we or at least I don't know anything about Sake...tell me what is the Jim Beam, Jack Daniel's and or Makers Mark of Sake... plain, reg flavor . Not the fruity stuff.

SpookyTim

Art was first? Has she never heard of Long John Nebel? Art basically stole his schtick.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 02, 2018, 12:08:24 AM
You guys love our American Booze and we love Sushi And Sake.
But we or at least I don't know anything about Sake...tell me what is the Jim Beam, Jack Daniel's and or Makers Mark of Sake... plain, reg flavor . Not the fruity stuff.

Sake is Sake, I can't compare it to anything.

Aquarius

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 01, 2018, 11:52:47 PM
You're welcome, Aquarius.  ;D Seriously I can't take her vocal inflections so my hat's off to you.

Thanks, but I'm getting weaker by the second. Tuning out now, off to sleep... if I can. She sounds SO creepy, I'm actually almost feeling sorry for her!

Aquarius

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 01, 2018, 11:54:36 PM
Ya me too all over the Westside of NYC in Manhattan near the Hudson river westside piers and Greenwich Village. Hmmm I wonder what that's all about?

Hey hey, that was my old neighborhood. Do you remember Rollerina? in the East Village?

Jocko Johnson

Not comparing sake to sake but which is the good, best, better sake?

Doomed

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 02, 2018, 12:09:42 AM
Art was first? Has she never heard of Long John Nebel? Art basically stole his schtick.
Atta boy! I used to listen to Long John. He was the only game around...then.

Funny story in 1976 at the 21st Replacement Battalion in Ansbach, Gr went to the enlisted club and ordered a Black Russian and the bar tender said to me you look hot for a Korean and I replied, if you see a Korean here come suck his Dlck and he replied, black, green, yellow, brown just call me Capt kirk because it is all pink in the middle

Spookcat

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 02, 2018, 12:12:09 AM

It's a lot more complicated than that I think. Japan distinguishes sake into eight types, so it comes down to what type you're looking for.

https://boutiquejapan.com/sake101/

GravitySucks

Marsha Boyd should call in and explain how she got Art started talking about the paranormal.

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 02, 2018, 12:12:09 AM
Sake has a range from rough to very sweet

Mr Apnea

Ira....ahhahhaaahahahaa. 

Lilith

Heather should rename her show Midnight at the Lonely Hearts Club.

Aquarius

Quote from: Aquarius on June 02, 2018, 12:10:36 AM
Thanks, but I'm getting weaker by the second. Tuning out now, off to sleep... if I can. She sounds SO creepy, I'm actually almost feeling sorry for her!

Ok, so I can't find the truly incoherent post Paul put up this morning. But: they are sort of stalking Spooky Tim there, the guy actually listed about 30 of his posts from yesterday and today:

And now Ira is waxing wild about Art, and it feels really slimy. It's also weird how cheerful and chirpy she sounds while talking about how much pain she's in...

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 02, 2018, 12:15:16 AM
Marsha Boyd should call in and explain how she got Art started talking about the paranormal.

I'd give her a $100 to do that.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 01, 2018, 11:46:58 PM
I hope Lasha calls in

Me too!... and brig thanks for helping make Heather great again! Heather really enjoys your gif thread you created for her.

Go brig!

SpookyTim

I was just about to post that. Hi Paul, glad to see you know who I am!

Lilith

LNM calls her Queen of the Night....

Spookcat

Quote from: Aquarius on June 02, 2018, 12:16:21 AM
Ok, so I can't find the truly incoherent post Paul put up this morning. But: they are sort of stalking Spooky Tim there, the guy actually listed about 30 of his posts from yesterday and today:

And now Ira is waxing wild about Art, and it feels really slimy. It's also weird how cheerful and chirpy she sounds while talking about how much pain she's in...

She realizes that she still has time to play the grief card to get viewer sympathy and whatever else she wants. It'll probably hit bad if/when the lawsuits start kicking in.

SciFiAuthor

Dave, he's a meteoriticist. Have him explain the lunar rocks returned from Apollo.

DaveScottSOR

Shame on you, SpookyTim.  Shame!

Mr Apnea

Heater:  Wait until you get paid from Ira and Vara, good luck.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 02, 2018, 12:19:07 AM
LNM calls her Queen of the Night....

Queen of the White Knights

GravitySucks

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on June 02, 2018, 12:20:02 AM
Shame on you, SpookyTim.  Shame!

Hey dude. Did you ever get your spot back?

Spookcat

Aquarius

Quote from: Aquarius on June 02, 2018, 12:16:21 AM
Ok, so I can't find the truly incoherent post Paul put up this morning.

Ok, here's one, but again not the one I was looking for. And now, goodnight, all, I'm shutting down in a minute or two.