• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 30, 2018, 08:29:48 PM
In the end, it was still great radio, whether or not Art was a complete sham, playing his listeners.
"The art of professional wrestling consists of two parts groan, two parts acting, and but one little part of skill."

Asuka Langley

Quote from: yoursongs on May 30, 2018, 08:16:07 PM
Their is a woman who lived at the same address on Desert lane, 9021, at the same time as HW, and just before, and possibly even now.  Her name is Ann B. Leonard (68 yrs. old at time of property records.)  There is no way a person off the street rented that studio/home at the same time she was broadcasting from there.  With the last name of Leonard, I believe Ann gave her daughter the middle name of Leona.  And that Art was her father.

Art confirmed for incestual relations with his daughter Heater Wad!

paladin1991

Quote from: trust_no_one on May 30, 2018, 05:00:54 PM
Yeah, I saw that on FB recently.  Really ?  Makes no sense but the sycophants will probably sign up.  (And get their email tomorrow - maybe).  Whatever, no one still can explain how this works financially with the alleged bumper music on the recorded version ?

At least she keeping the bumper music "legacy" alive - remember when Art had the near quittening prior to even starting MITD over the bumper music ?  Most of said we were happy just to have Art back, didn't need the bumper music.

Man, we were all played by Art. . .

I sure don't understand this pseudo radio BS, but if she is taking 4.99 for TT'ing, what does LNM (Late Night in Mecuckshed) get out of it?

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 30, 2018, 08:20:56 PM
Furthermore, Ann B. Leonard was a long time resident of the Vegas area prior to Pahrump.  If she were in San Diego, CA circa 1976 (or he visited Vegas), this would fit together quite nicely.

This seems like doxing. This could be an error or a family member of Heathers. I don’t think 68 year olds names should be thrown out on the internet in connection whatever theories BGers come up with.  She could  have owned the house before art bought it, there are a lot more explanations.

I am not saying your wrong just that using someone’s real name who is not a public figure I believe is against BG rules. I could be wrong on that.

Tootsie

Heather Leona Wade
Lives in: Eureka, CA

Used to live: Eureka, CA, Merced, CA, Pahrump, NV, Talent, OR

AKA: Wade Heather , Heather Leona Wade , Heather Wade , H Wade

Related to: Alice W Friers , Ann B Leonard , Heather L Wade , Heather Michelle Wade , Aimee C Wade , Ann T Leonard , Avis M Leonard

Related to Ann B. Leonard

SpookyTim

Quote from: El Chorro on May 30, 2018, 09:57:30 AM
Last night Noory opened with a report that Knapp had called the coroner's office that afternoon, but was told the results aren't in yet. Noory said Knapp will be calling them again, it sounded like on an almost daily basis. Knapp is clearly not letting it go, and it's top-of-mind as an issue on Coast.

Same here. I contacted the Nye County DA Angela Bello and got this response:

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 30, 2018, 07:42:22 PM
The last time she was definitely physically in Pahrump was when she visited with Aldous before the July 20, 2015 start of MITD. Known Unknown. (Needs date confirmation)

Interview took place on July 11, 2015.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 30, 2018, 08:32:40 PM
Art confirmed for incestual relations with his daughter Heater Wad!

Indeed, some of same posters who claim Heather is Arts daughter also claim she was his mistress.
I get they are trolling but be consistent.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on May 30, 2018, 08:38:51 PM
Heather Leona Wade
Lives in: Eureka, CA

Used to live: Eureka, CA, Merced, CA, Pahrump, NV, Talent, OR

AKA: Wade Heather , Heather Leona Wade , Heather Wade , H Wade

Related to: Alice W Friers , Ann B Leonard , Heather L Wade , Heather Michelle Wade , Aimee C Wade , Ann T Leonard , Avis M Leonard

Related to Ann B. Leonard

Why does the name Ann B Leonard sound so familiar? Was she one of the guests on C2C? ???

Tootsie

Ann B. Leonard formerly of Parumph, Nevada is related to Heather L. Wade

Ms Ann B Leonard
Lives in: Las Vegas, NV

Used to live: Las Vegas, NV, Pahrump, NV, Henderson, NV, Middleboro, MA

AKA: Ann Leonard , Anna B Leonard , A Leonard , Ms Ann B Leonard , Ann D Leonard , Ann B Lenard , Ms Heather L Wade

Related to: Ann T Leonard , Avis M Leonard , Heather L Wade , Heather L Wade ,

copied and pasted from People Search

SpookyTim

Middleboro MA is one town over from me

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 30, 2018, 08:32:32 PM
"The art of professional wrestling consists of two parts groan, two parts acting, and but one little part of skill."

"I still enjoyed it," Torborg insists, "The whole trip with the Demon was just a crazy ride."

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/kiss-pro-wrestling-demon/

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2018, 08:42:01 PM
Why does the name Ann B Leonard sound so familiar? Was she one of the guests on C2C? ???
Are you thinking Ann B. Davis from The Brady Bunch?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on May 30, 2018, 08:43:53 PM
Are you thinking Ann B. Davis from The Brady Bunch?

No.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2018, 08:45:25 PM
No.

Are you thinking of Aunt Bee from The Andy Griffith Show?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 30, 2018, 08:46:45 PM
Are you thinking of Aunt Bee from The Andy Griffith Show?

No and I'm not thinking of the woman who played Maude either. ::)

WeinerInHand

The self-promotion of Lasha Seniuk received with great ... enthusiasm.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2018, 08:42:01 PM

Are you thinking of Johnny B Goode?

yoursongs

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 30, 2018, 08:38:04 PM
This seems like doxing. This could be an error or a family member of Heathers. I don’t think 68 year olds names should be thrown out on the internet in connection whatever theories BGers come up with.  She could  have owned the house before art bought it, there are a lot more explanations.

I am not saying your wrong just that using someone’s real name who is not a public figure I believe is against BG rules. I could be wrong on that.

Doesn't the wild speculation that is bandied about deserve a few facts now and then?  For example, there are people who are basically calling Art Bell a pedophile.  Isn't that slander?  What about digging up an old facebook post, isn't that also "doxing"?  Sorry if I've disturbed anybody.

albrecht

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 30, 2018, 08:40:23 PM
Same here. I contacted the Nye County DA Angela Bello and got this response:
Is the coroner there still an elected position without much qualification? I thought bodies were done by the Vegas Clark County outfit if suspicious death?

aldousburbank

Quote from: yoursongs on May 30, 2018, 08:49:16 PM
Doesn't the wild speculation that is bandied about deserve a few facts now and then?  For example, there are people who are basically calling Art Bell a pedophile.  Isn't that slander?  What about digging up an old facebook post, isn't that also "doxing"?  Sorry if I've disturbed anybody.

I dunno about all that but I think the Ann B Leonard thing is a dry hole. There was nobody living there in July 2015 or in Feb 2016 when Heather arrived. Might the Ann B thing be an AB pseudonym?

WildCard

Quote from: OldbellListener on May 30, 2018, 08:21:24 PM
     I never did understand fully what went on there ,.. Ok I know oates & Bell apparently disagreeed on either what a metaphor reversal is ,or if he should continue doing it , so Art didn't have him on again ,...ok ,... But then what ?  Did Oates do reversals on Art ?  Did Oates accuse art of wrongdoing ?

just the latter, i think. him and stephens talkin shit

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misc.legal/fu1ZBqQ0-0M

http://reversespeech.com/reversal/their-fear-of-oates/

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 30, 2018, 08:43:46 PM

"I still enjoyed it," Torborg insists, "The whole trip with the Demon was just a crazy ride."

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/kiss-pro-wrestling-demon/
Ha, anyone with a name deriving from Tor (Thor god) and Borg (fortress/caste) is going to be tough to beat in a squared circle, Oriental mist-spitting wiles regardless!!

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on May 30, 2018, 08:55:37 PM
Ha, anyone with a name deriving from Tor (Thor god) and Borg (fortress/caste) is going to be tough to beat in a squared circle, Oriental mist-spitting wiles regardless!!