• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Sean92008

Quote from: username on May 29, 2018, 08:15:09 PM

Did you meet said child bride, through a Ham buddy? Asking for a friend.
Humm...  Winnie does sound like a Filipina name.  A little skin bleaching and living in Minnesota...  She's cute as a button and looks younger than her stated age...  Humm.

Jimmy Church says he's being attacked online - WTH?

By some talented bad actor apparently.......................

Haterz and Trollz

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 29, 2018, 08:17:41 PM
Humm...  Winnie does sound like a Filipina name.  A little skin bleaching and living in Minnesota...  She's cute as a button and looks younger than her stated age...  Humm.

Hmmmmm the tables have turned.

comaphobe

Quote from: albrecht on May 29, 2018, 07:56:17 PM
Yah, good sites. I saw Testament on that tour also. Yeah, at Priest last month there was a girl near me with a tablet or large smartphone who was friggin' live streaming the show on Facebook or twitter or some crap. Phone in face all the time and was annoying.  I saw Anvil a couple of years ago playing a free show at the local Harley dealer. It was summer and so hot as hell and the crowd wasn't large but they still played well and with passion. After the show "Lips" and the band were walking around and talking to folks and he was a nice guy, normal person.

FYI you had post #111666 with that reply. I saw your Priest summary a couple weeks ago, glad you saw Glenn. I know Iommi was great and godlike, but Glenn with KK was true metal pioneering. Sabbath was pre metal, JP were a whole other breed of guitar attack. A lot of their leads is actually just blues.

I don't know much about Anvil, but Jesus Herbert Walker Christ Jr that is one ugly motherfucker. Uglier than Sloth in Goonies. Canada produced some good punk bands in the 70s and early 80s but not too much metal if any.

Dr. MD MD

If weirdness is out there it's probably going to find yours truly. Case in point: i'm driving on the highway this afternoon, speeding as usual but not excessively so. Traffic was starting to get thick and my brain just looks for the path of least resistance.  At one point the right lane became the fast lane but I can see it's changing ahead back to normal. So, I work my way back into the left lane and didn't cut anyone off in the process but I can see in my rearview a guy drive aggressively toward me, as if to say, That was my spot, asshole! The dude gets right up on my behind. He couldn't have been more than a foot or two from my back bumper. Normally, I don't like to fuck around and would just let someone like this pass but traffic was getting thick so fuck him! I apply the brakes to let him know to back the fuck off but it just makes him madder. I can see now that he has a flip phone up to his ear and appears to be talking to someone while yelling obscenities at me, no doubt. At this point I figure Fuck it! I want to see what this asshole looks like so I'm at least going to let him get up beside me. When I did the guy seemed to be wearing a police uniform and screaming at me to pull over. I was almost going to but I'm no amateur at this . I know that even if the guy is in an unmarked car they'll flash their hidden lights and turn the siren on briefly to get me to do that and it ain't happening with this guy. I just laughed at him. He swore a bit more at me and then started tailgating someone else. I figure perhaps it was an attempt at robbery or extortion. Thoughts?

Sean92008

Wow...  I was fishing for info on the LMN (sic) financial crisis and heard evilMD giving a shout out to BG.

I think he's figured out that BG money is green.  Since I've never seen BartBucks, I can't answer for those...

eMV needs to understand that  being "nice" while his whole network "staff" are being assholes is a waste of ingratiation.

DaveSchrader

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 29, 2018, 07:56:53 PM
Hahaha! 

Have a great show.  Get yer dump button finger ready!

Hopefully that's not a concern. It would be nice to think people will be respectful adults.

DS

Doomed

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 29, 2018, 08:02:39 PM
Wasn't that a threat?
Just when I get ready to go into lurker mode, some sort of new adventure rears its ugly head, and WHAM! Im back in it. Crazy shit I tell ya...

Sean92008

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 29, 2018, 08:47:42 PM
...but I can see in my rearview a guy drive aggressively toward me, as if to say, That was my spot, asshole! The dude gets right up on my behind. He couldn't have been more than a foot or two from my back bumper. Normally, I don't like to fuck around and would just let someone like this pass but traffic was getting thick so fuck him! I apply the brakes to let him know to back the fuck off but it just makes him madder. I can see now that he has a flip phone up to his ear and appears to be talkingnto someone while yelling obscenities at me, no doubt. At this point I figure Fuck it! I want to see what thi asshole looks like so I'm at least going to let him get up beside me. When I did the guy seemed to be wearing a police uniform and screaming at me to pull over. I was almost going to but I'm no amateur at this . I know that even if the guy is in an unmarked car they'll flash their hidden lights and turn the siren on briefly to get me to do that and it ain't happening with this guy...
I would've 911d his ass.

chefist

Quote from: Doomed on May 29, 2018, 08:51:19 PM
Just when I get ready to go into lurker mode, some sort of new adventure rears its ugly head, and WHAM! Im back in it. Crazy shit I tell ya...

Just accept it already. Jeesh.

comaphobe

If weirdness is out there it's probably going to find yours truly. Case in point: i'm driving on the highway this afternoon, speeding as usual but not excessively so. Traffic was starting to get thick and my brain just looks for the path of least resistance.  At one point the right lane became the fast lane but I can see it's changing ahead back to normal. So, I work my way back into the left lane and didn't cut anyone off in the process but I can see in my rearview a guy drive aggressively toward me, as if to say, That was my spot, asshole! The dude gets right up on my behind. He couldn't have been more than a foot or two from my back bumper. Normally, I don't like to fuck around and would just let someone like this pass but traffic was getting thick so fuck him! I apply the brakes to let him know to back the fuck off but it just makes him madder. I can see now that he has a flip phone up to his ear and appears to be talking to someone while yelling obscenities at me, no doubt. At this point I figure Fuck it! I want to see what this asshole looks like so I'm at least going to let him get up beside me. When I did the guy seemed to be wearing a police uniform and screaming at me to pull over. I was almost going to but I'm no amateur at this . I know that even if the guy is in an unmarked car they'll flash their hidden lights and turn the siren on briefly to get me to do that and it ain't happening with this guy. I just laughed at him. He swore a bit more at me and then started tailgating someone else. I figure perhaps it was an attempt at robbery or extortion. Thoughts?

I had something similar happen to me northbound between Cincinnati and Columbus when my wife was driving. It went on for about 40 miles until we finally made an exit ramp in a way where he couldn't also take the same ramp. This was before cellphones became popular. I too would have 911'd him. I no longer have a car, but if I did I would not be driving it without a GoPro in the front and back.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 29, 2018, 08:52:52 PM
I would've 911d his ass.

I would have 1911'd his ass desu~

Sean92008

This just popped into my head...
Enjoy the laugh...
http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html

Doomed

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2018, 08:56:26 PM
Just accept it already. Jeesh.
Well okay. Its going to ruin my shoes but, if you say so...

chefist

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 29, 2018, 08:59:49 PM
This just popped into my head...
Enjoy the laugh...
http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html

As discouraging as that exchange was, it was absolutely hilarious.  ;D

chefist

Quote from: Doomed on May 29, 2018, 09:01:33 PM
Well okay. Its going to ruin my shoes but, if you say so...

I know...it's just what we do here.

69CheckMate

Quote from: Doomed on May 29, 2018, 08:51:19 PM

[attachment=1]

DaveSchrader

Quote from: username on May 29, 2018, 08:15:09 PM

Did you meet said child bride, through a Ham buddy? Asking for a friend.

I met her on YouDontDeserveMe.com

The rest was magic. Pure magic...and lots of hypnotism

Bluejay

So.  Full moon tonight.  Bring on the crazies!

wr250

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 29, 2018, 09:10:29 PM

who hypnotised who though? or was it a mutual hypnosis ?

wr250

Dave,
are you going to bring any scientists on for strange science facts ?
examples black holes and time travel
quantum effects that seem to defy the speed of light
neutrinos (the ghost particle) and other muons
neutron stars
and other high strangeness in science.

SergeantMajor

I’m torn, listen to DS and open lines hoping for some crazy caller or listen to HW

Corona Kitty

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 29, 2018, 09:10:29 PM

I would have guessed paranormaldate.com & a lot of Sevoflurane.

Keep up the good work Dave.

Ghost

Quote from: SergeantMajor on May 29, 2018, 09:15:01 PM
I’m torn, listen to DS and open lines hoping for some crazy caller or listen to HW

Flip a coin, craziness abounds either way.

albrecht

Quote from: SergeantMajor on May 29, 2018, 09:15:01 PM
Listen to both? You have two ears, I presume.

Cowkiller

We had an idiot flash his lights telling someone to pull over.  That someone was an off duty officer who called in this guys liscence, kept driving till he got to a safe place where his fellow officers arrested the fool. 
There seems to be alot more fakes out there than there used to be.  You did right.  Oh and the cops said always pull over in a well lit place and ask for the officers ID!  Hell its getting like mexico over here.

chefist

Quote from: wr250 on May 29, 2018, 09:14:44 PM
Dave,
neutron stars

+100

Chismes

Quote from: wr250 on May 29, 2018, 09:14:44 PM
Dave,
neutron stars

I would love to hear any kind of strange science. I also really like 'bizarre science' news, especially early on in a broadcast. Maybe that's not Dave's thing, but it's REALLY interesting. There are many sites that would make it easy to gather. An example: https://www.livescience.com/strange-news