• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

teknoslag

Looks like Vara, Heater, and Slasha have been busy trying to preserve the "legacy" by rallying their own trolls...

Quote from: Juan on May 28, 2018, 06:00:43 PM
Who's recording Heather tonight?

record?  meh... i think the story is much more interesting when filtered through this thread.  ;D

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 28, 2018, 06:17:13 PM
Yeah that is my fault.
She has been hitting F5 on my site every 20 seconds waiting for the Kup O Kathy to be restocked.

im willing to forgive her.

trostol

Quote from: WeinerInHand on May 28, 2018, 06:21:01 AM
It's quite simple, really. You see, after he was hacked, those altered comments were taken out of context. Belgabbers then seized this opportunity to create a rift between Vara and Dark Matter. This left Vara no choice but to hire Heather in retaliation - per request by Art in his suicide note.
Am I missing anything?..

dude doesn't seem to bright

Quote from: teknoslag on May 28, 2018, 06:17:32 PM
Looks like Vara, Heater, and Slasha have been busy trying to preserve the "legacy" by rallying their own trolls...

the legacy doesn't have time to concern herself with the problems of peasants.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Gnoory on May 28, 2018, 06:17:20 PM
To you bellgabbers who have served or are serving in the military and first responders....I wish you a Very happy Memorial Day.....take care.
GN

Thank you George!

bellNwhistle

Art would be so proud.

sydtron

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 28, 2018, 01:58:22 PM
And I now realize the foolishness to think they should just give show times in UT and just let us do the conversion in our heads. BTW, this is an interesting tour of WWV.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJewUiP0Ueo

That was a nice tour video of WWV. I often tune in on 30m just to hear it and make sure its still there. Lol. Very neat!

69CheckMate

To you bellgabbers who have served or are serving in the military and first responders....I wish you a Very happy Memorial Day.....take care.
GN

Thank you, George.

Quote from: WeinerInHand on May 28, 2018, 06:21:01 AM
It's quite simple, really. You see, after he was hacked, those altered comments were taken out of context. Belgabbers then seized this opportunity to create a rift between Vara and Dark Matter. This left Vara no choice but to hire Heather in retaliation - per request by Art in his suicide note.
Am I missing anything?..

exactly how can an altered comment be taken out of context?   ???

Mr Apnea

Most of her fans there have FB pages focused on cats.   She should go out and corner the market on a cat show.  I'm serious....Many are asking for updates on her cats.  She really doesn't need this Art legacy stuff.  She could become the Cat Queen of all Media.  Probably a lot more money.  Just sayin'

chefist

GN

Thank you, George. As a veteran, I consider this a day of recognition for those who gave their lives.

Sean92008

Quote from: Juan on May 28, 2018, 06:00:43 PM
Who's recording Heather tonight?
Whose?

That depends, is she having a show?

comaphobe

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 28, 2018, 05:49:59 PM
Someone record just the part where she explains

1) How she is The Legacy
2) How she (and Lasha) bought the MITD trademark
3) How Crystal’s song is actually hers now since Art gave her the CD

Is there anything major I’m missing?  ::)

Yes, #4. Ze wermhole. Ze wermhole was also a gift.

GN

thanks George. you're a peach.  ;D

bellNwhistle

Quote from: comaphobe on May 28, 2018, 06:29:24 PM
Yes, #4. Ze wermhole. Ze wermhole was also a gift.

I knew there was something else. Thank you!

SpookyTim

Whenever this thread goes off the rails, George pops in and classes it up again.

You're a good dude, Gnoory.

Sean92008

GN
Hey George, respect to you.

SpookyTim

That being said...I can't wait for the shitshow tonight. I really wish I could get back into the LNM Discord but I'll definitely be in Chefist's chat.

69CheckMate

Quote from: chefist on May 28, 2018, 06:28:00 PM
Thank you, George. As a veteran, I consider this a day of recognition for those who gave their lives.

Amen.

albrecht

GN
Well, we should wish them well every day but Memorial Day is to remember those who died in service to their country and their families. I guess it could be considered "happy" as in like an Irish wake? But  should be somber and reflective, at least for a bit. It is about DEAD people who gave their lives in service.

Veteran's Day is to celebrate and thank the on-going service, or those who have served, regardless of live or dead, and their families.

Armed Forces Day is to thank serving now, and still alive folks, and their families.

I include families (even if maybe not official) in all because they are effected as well as the person and so deserve thanks or thoughts and prayers and support.

PChirp

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 28, 2018, 06:31:33 PM
Whenever this thread goes off the rails, George pops in and classes it up again.

+1

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 28, 2018, 06:31:33 PM

and who said George couldn't troll with the rest of them eh?  8)

Juan

GN
Thanks, George.  That's what's really important. Thanks for your service, too.

Asuka Langley

GN

I am a Meme War vet does that count?

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 28, 2018, 06:34:20 PM
I am a Meme War vet does that count?

thank you for your service.

teknoslag

GN

I have newfound respect for Noory, particularly after the whole Art's Legacy debacle.

SpookyTim

And BTW, I love my listeners and I'm happy to have them...but I'd like to think that if I ever went off the air for a stretch, they'd be able to live happy, productive lives and not obsess over "what I'm going through" and what forces are lining up against me. Her "fans" have some deep-rooted psychoses and her own issues allow her to exploit that. F'n scary combination. This is how cults succeed.