• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 01:38:18 PM
Well  if there was a divorce, it most likely was in California since he lived in San Diego at the time.

Your right about California but it was farther north. They moved to San Diego after they had been together for awhile.

Freyja

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 01:35:13 PM
I cannot thank you enough for posting about this. The hosts are hilarious too. :-*

No credit to me...we have to thank aij ( a is jump) on the Art Bell thread.
Never heard of these guys or their show...wonder how aij found this?!?!?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Freyja on May 18, 2018, 01:47:00 PM
No credit to me...we have to thank aij ( a is jump) on the Art Bell thread.
Never heard of these guys or their show...wonder how aij found this?!?!?
I have errands to run after work and I am picking up my new ipad (no I'm not falkie, I paid for this one I didn't grift it) so I will be enjoying the rest of this in the car. Expect a full report when it's over. She has newspaper articles to prove some of it. I don't think she meant legally married. My parents were "married" five years before they actually really got married and told everyone they were too. For reference that is 1975 for my parents and they married in 1980 with me there.
Thanks a if for jump!

Edit: I also can buy this because I had a poly relationship in my early 20s. I did lots of dumb things during that time.

Freyja

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 01:35:25 PM
LOL, the love letter. That was really tacky. They showed the letter and said it was Art's handwriting but I've never seen another example of his handwriting.  If it is his , he had nice handwriting for a man.

Beyond tacky and manipulative. "yeah...(paraphrase)i still love her, but my love is growing for you.... I probably should leave but I am falling in love with you more every day" etc...blah! Marsha was only 22 years old...Art was 33 at the time according to her.

They had some great shots on that video; the one of the letter with Art's handwriting and a photo of Marsha and Art when they were running their swinging dating gig. I can't find any stills of them anywhere. 

chefist

Quote from: bateman on May 18, 2018, 01:43:14 PM
Oh yeah, didn’t see the dates. Funny how things change!

Like when these two were BG buddies?

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 26, 2013, 12:27:09 AM
Glad you had the chance to come back and enjoy life.
I have been pronounced dead twice, my Mother once.
I'm convinced something positive happens after death.
Hell would be trapped in a radio studio with Snoory with his program never ending and no way to turn it off or shut him up and there are NO doors leading out of the studio and no way to escape.

I like your kitty avatar too though I wish I could see what it says.
I keep wondering why so many of my cats have played " chase the kitty " over 35 years of owning cats when either I or my gf wants to cuddle them. They sit just out of reach. I think they secretly snicker at us.

Drives us crazy.

Quote from: (Redacted) on September 26, 2013, 01:14:36 AM
Kitty avatar says:  "Moon colonization is serious business."

My cat does that too, I think they are all from another planet, lol.

Freyja

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 01:50:03 PM
I have errands to run after work and I am picking up my new ipad (no I'm not falkie, I paid for this one I didn't grift it) so I will be enjoying the rest of this in the car. Expect a full report when it's over. She has newspaper articles to prove some of it. I don't think she meant legally married. My parents were "married" five years before they actually really got married and told everyone they were too. For reference that is 1975 for my parents and they married in 1980 with me there.
Thanks a if for jump!

Congrats on the new ipad.

Gotta run out for a few myself. I'll catch up with your comments later :)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Freyja on May 18, 2018, 01:52:17 PM
Congrats on the new ipad.

Gotta run out for a few myself. I'll catch up with your comments later :)
Thanks! See ya later!
As for the rest of you, regardless whether any of this is true the entertainment factor is off the charts. I will link the video when I get home.

Kolchak

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 01:31:49 PM
OMG They are reading Art's love letter which basically says he is in love with two women at the same time. This guy  ::)
A guy in high school wrote four of us the same love letter and changed our name at the top. He made it through several girls in band. Probably because none of us were giving it up. We busted him though. It was epic.

Arite, you talked me into it,  I'll go watch it.  ;D

Freyja

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 01:44:37 PM
A quick search and I had troubles finding it. I can email it to you but I can’t attach a pdf to a post with my phone. If you want to pm me an email address I will forward it.

Thanks GS...will do. :)

chefist

Quote from: Kolchak on May 18, 2018, 01:53:47 PM
Someone's covering tracks.

So that's how he's covering it up...just like that CNN host..."Someone hacked my account." Ha  ;D

So in the LNM chat, they are saying an announcement will be made later on as to the status of the show tonight.

Kolchak

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 01:55:01 PM
So that's how he's covering it up...just like that CNN host..."Someone hacked my account." Ha  ;D

Funny how his twitter account went off on Keith Rowland immediately after he announced he had "had it" on his discord server. That hacker was really on the ball.

popple

Someone hacked his account a year ago and wrote those things without him knowing?

ge30542

Chef, didnt Anthony Weiner say that, re: weiner pics?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Freyja on May 18, 2018, 01:51:06 PM
... a photo of Marsha and Art when they were running their swinging dating gig. I can't find any stills of them anywhere.

Worth reproducing here

Freyja

Quote from: brig on May 18, 2018, 01:53:54 PM
Arite, you talked me into it,  I'll go watch it.  ;D

Definitely popcorn worthy....with some shooters on the side!!  :P

Of course we want some feedback!!

chefist

Quote from: ge30542 on May 18, 2018, 01:58:01 PM
Chef, didnt Anthony Weiner say that, re: weiner pics?

he did, ge...ha...that didn't turn out so well.  ;D

Freyja

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 18, 2018, 01:58:09 PM
Worth reproducing here

+100

Good work KD :)

**edit** where did you find this?

Quote from: popple on May 18, 2018, 01:57:09 PM
Someone hacked his account a year ago and wrote those things without him knowing?

They got his Facebook, too. Bastards, the lot of them.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Freyja on May 18, 2018, 02:00:14 PM
+100

Good work KD :)

**edit** where did you find this?

Screencap

EarthAlien007

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 18, 2018, 01:26:58 PM
Well I think my posts may have hit a slight nerve. I think the thread has been deleted. I think maybe it was the turning tide of opinion against Lashadaddy in the thread, even Paul of Ella  and Paul fame was alluding to being bollock sick of lashadaddy.

Or maybe it was the post where I listed the personality traits of a sociopath and wondered who it reminded me of.

Odd.

I think they killed it when Bellgab got mentioned.

Friday

I bet Vara blames skipping out when the rent is due on ghosts. Fucking scumbag. Changes addresses more frequent than gypsies for crissake.

Friday

So in the LNM chat, they are saying an announcement will be made later on as to the status of the show tonight.

How do I get into LNM chat? I can't figure it out for the life of me

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 12:54:49 PM
Who’s?

If I'm ever at Ramona's grave, I'm going to spackle over that apostrophe.

Quote from: Friday on May 18, 2018, 02:19:52 PM

How do I get into LNM chat? I can't figure it out for the life of me

Looks like you made it in before they banned ol' Ed Dames' Bride

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 18, 2018, 02:25:09 PM
If I'm ever at Ramona's grave, I'm going to spackle over that apostrophe.

Please carry an extra e

Pizzapunch

Man the hackers were playing the long con. Insulting Heather on the off chance Vara picked her up.

Friday

Are those people in chat for real? One is saying they were a witch burned at the stake in the middle ages in a past life.