• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 01:22:13 PM
I doubt Dave is going to make that assumption.  He's been a Bellgabber for a number of years mostly replying to questions on his little thread.  I'm sure he hasn't missed the criticism leveled at Heather, Art and Noory.

i hope you're right.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 01:22:24 PM
Evidently. 4 years between 1978 and 1983. She was arrestywith him in that video daying se vice in San Diego. She says his 2nd wife left him for her husband and they moved in together but I find no evid ncevhe was married to this Tonya/Tanya woman.

But the day Vicky Baker rented a room drom them Art slept with her so Marsha moved out.

Is there a website where you could find all of his wedding and divorce records?

moosie

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 11:26:34 AM
*takes a bow* I am going to start doing this because Jesus how can anyone keep up with this? Me having a boring job and no life benefits you all :) You're welcome. Please feel free if to add anything I may have missed.

I got up to heat up a bowl of chili for lunch and there were three more pages when I came back. Thank you for your service. It is a sight saver for me.

Tinfoil_Helm

I will admit, the imp guy was kind of a dork and it was funny to hear him mispronounce words, but last night's show was pretty great.

I'll go ahead and say it: the Gimlin stuff was more interesting/fun/engaging than *anything* Heather ever did in her however many years she was hogging Art's chair.  A shame he didn't get to give others a chance, really.

DynamoHum

Well I think my posts may have hit a slight nerve. I think the thread has been deleted. I think maybe it was the turning tide of opinion against Lashadaddy in the thread, even Paul of Ella  and Paul fame was alluding to being bollock sick of lashadaddy.

Or maybe it was the post where I listed the personality traits of a sociopath and wondered who it reminded me of.

Odd.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: moosie on May 18, 2018, 01:26:07 PM
I got up to heat up a bowl of chili for lunch and there were three more pages when I came back. Thank you for your service. It is a sight saver for me.
You're welcome. I read everything daily. There's no reason I can't help out here and there.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 18, 2018, 01:26:58 PM
Well I think my posts may have hit a slight nerve. I think the thread has been deleted. I think maybe it was the turning tide of opinion against Lashadaddy in the thread, even Paul of Ella  and Paul fame was alluding to being bollock sick of lashadaddy.

Or maybe it was the post where I listed the personality traits of a sociopath and wondered who it reminded me of.

Odd.
LMAO!!!!!! That's awesome. They still haven't banned you?

AZZERAE

I listened again, against Schrader's wishes, and I have to say ... his interview with Bob Gimlin was fantastic. Good job, Schrader! You brightened an otherwise dull morning for me. I'm coming to enjoy your show. So don't go telling me not to listen.

teknoslag

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 12:39:02 PM
There are no updates anywhere I have looked regarding a live show or not. Interesting.

The show is dead. They're keeping quiet so they can drag out the mystery and drama for as long as possible, in order to make it look as if Heather isn't the one responsible for tanking it. From the moment she announced the Area 51 venture that we all knew was never going to happen, she's repeatedly torpedoed MITD for the sake of wallowing in the attention she's been receiving from her mindless FB followers. It's been nothing but one giant pity party, and you're seeing it at its apex now.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on May 18, 2018, 01:26:11 PM
I will admit, the imp guy was kind of a dork and it was funny to hear him mispronounce words...

Yeah, did you know there were senators in the Bible?  ;D

Freyja

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 01:09:59 PM
He did mention it in that deposition that Liberace posted. He didn’t mention his first wife and kids in the art of talk or in the deposition. He didn’t mention Tanya/Tonya either but I am not sure they were married.

I must have missed Liberace's post, GS. If someone has a link I'd like to see it.

Marsha said that she and Tanya considered themselves married to Art, so I'm guessing they weren't legally married.

Yikes, I'm just listening to the tail end of this interview and a questions was, (paraphrase) "...at these parties, I would assume that there were drugs....was Art into any drugs?" Marsha said he was into amphetamines....."coffee and crushed up whites"....not into pot much. 

ponyboysunset

OMG They are reading Art's love letter which basically says he is in love with two women at the same time. This guy  ::)
A guy in high school wrote four of us the same love letter and changed our name at the top. He made it through several girls in band. Probably because none of us were giving it up. We busted him though. It was epic.

Dave, please don't mind me. im just a trouble maker.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 01:26:06 PM
Is there a website where you could find all of his wedding and divorce records?

I corrected the wiki to reflect what information I could find as far as the number of kids.  They had the wives that I was aware of and now the have the oids I was aware of. I didn’t try any kinds of record search. You would have to know where he lived each year and search for marriage licenses and then divorce cases.

Freyja

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 01:31:49 PM
OMG They are reading Art's love letter which basically says he is in love with two women at the same time. This guy  ::)
A guy in high school wrote four of us the same love letter and changed our name at the top. He made it through several girls in band. Probably because none of us were giving it up. We busted him though. It was epic.

Just wait.....that's not even one of the juiciest parts!!  :P

ponyboysunset

OMG I really hope this is Liberace's surprise guest for the gabcast. That would be soooooooooo great.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Freyja on May 18, 2018, 01:34:25 PM
Just wait.....that's not even one of the juiciest parts!!  :P
I cannot thank you enough for posting about this. The hosts are hilarious too. :-*

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 01:31:49 PM

LOL, the love letter. That was really tacky. They showed the letter and said it was Art's handwriting but I've never seen another example of his handwriting.  If it is his , he had nice handwriting for a man.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 01:33:23 PM
I corrected the wiki to reflect what information I could find as far as the number of kids.  They had the wives that I was aware of and now the have the oids I was aware of. I didn’t try any kinds of record search. You would have to know where he lived each year and search for marriage licenses and then divorce cases.

Well  if there was a divorce, it most likely was in California since he lived in San Diego at the time.

DynamoHum

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 01:28:31 PM
LMAO!!!!!! That's awesome. They still haven't banned you?

I am still listed as a friend of Heater Wad, maybe I need to try a bit harder.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 18, 2018, 01:02:08 PM
is it weird that i now have more respect for Gnoory than any other current or former paranormal talk show host?

Is it weird that i now consider Senda the most interesting paranormal talk show host?

His thread will NEVER turn into another BellaHaven.

bateman

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 01:36:56 PM
No, those are old posts.  lol. I made the same mistake.

Oh yeah, didn’t see the dates. Funny how things change!

ge30542

Quote from: teknoslag on May 18, 2018, 01:30:41 PM
The show is dead. They're keeping quiet so they can drag out the mystery and drama for as long as possible, in order to make it look as if Heather isn't the one responsible for tanking it. From the moment she announced the Area 51 venture that we all knew was never going to happen, she's repeatedly torpedoed MITD for the sake of wallowing in the attention she's been receiving from her mindless FB followers. It's been nothing but one giant pity party, and you're seeing it at its apex now.
You were asked by Art's family to keep quiet! VULTURE!

ponyboysunset

Oh...my...God...swingers video dating service. Art you devil  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Freyja on May 18, 2018, 01:31:12 PM
I must have missed Liberace's post, GS. If someone has a link I'd like to see it.

Marsha said that she and Tanya considered themselves married to Art, so I'm guessing they weren't legally married.

Yikes, I'm just listening to the tail end of this interview and a questions was, (paraphrase) "...at these parties, I would assume that there were drugs....was Art into any drugs?" Marsha said he was into amphetamines....."coffee and crushed up whites"....not into pot much.

A quick search and I had troubles finding it. I can email it to you but I can’t attach a pdf to a post with my phone. If you want to pm me an email address I will forward it.

Freyja

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 01:34:28 PM
OMG I really hope this is Liberace's surprise guest for the gabcast. That would be soooooooooo great.

Agreed....I was actually going to suggest that but you beat me to it :)

Quote from: brig on May 18, 2018, 01:42:17 PM
Is it weird that i now consider Senda the most interesting paranormal talk show host?

His thread will NEVER turn into another BellaHaven.

absolutely not. Senda is a paranormal dynamo.

teknoslag

Quote from: ge30542 on May 18, 2018, 01:44:16 PM
You were asked by Art's family to keep quiet! VULTURE!

Woops.