• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Freyja on May 18, 2018, 12:58:01 PM
She ( Marsha Boyd) said "Art was a sexual deviant"...she said it a couple of times....and a narcissist, always looking for attention any way he could get it.

Don't remember any mentions of his "dating service" in "The Art of Talk".
So I am going to go listen to this. Sounds juicy to say the least. Thanks for posting and reminding me about this! :)

Bart Ell

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 01:02:00 PM
Right, I don't see why we shouldn't be friendly with Dave and his wife. They have had a good sense of humor about bellgab and Dave takes constructive criticism and asks for our opinions.

And he used anomalous instead of fringe, endearing himself to his new friend Bart!

Freyja

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 01:04:59 PM
So I am going to go listen to this. Sounds juicy to say the least. Thanks for posting and reminding me about this! :)

I think you'll find that it is something most of us really don't want to hear about Art, however Marsha seemed credible to me and in retrospect, I don't find what she recounted that surprising. If true, it seems to put a few pieces together IMM.
Will be interesting to hear your thoughts PBS after you listen.

Cowkiller

She ( Marsha Boyd) said "Art was a sexual deviant"...she said it a couple of times....and a narcissist, always looking for attention any way he could get it.

Some of that "shit" is what caused Art to retire the first time.  Art loved broadcasting but he didn't like the slander.  I dont know if its true, but i doubt the molesting bit, cause art loved women and had little problem attracting pretty adult females. 

He wasnt perfect but i've got him on a pedestal, and i do not want some ugly toad lady knocking him off of it.

Freyja

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 18, 2018, 01:08:31 PM
Some of that "shit" is what caused Art to retire the first time.  Art loved broadcasting but he didn't like the slander.  I dont know if its true, but i doubt the molesting bit, cause art loved women and had little problem attracting pretty adult females. 

He wasnt perfect but i've got him on a pedestal, and i do not want some ugly toad lady knocking him off of it.

You obviously didn't listen to the interview.

GravitySucks

He did mention it in that deposition that Liberace posted. He didn’t mention his first wife and kids in the art of talk or in the deposition. He didn’t mention Tanya/Tonya either but I am not sure they were married.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 18, 2018, 01:02:08 PM
is it weird that i now have more respect for Gnoory than any other current or former paranormal talk show host?
Careful now.  Next you'll be placing massive orders of SuperBeets and binging on eggs, liberally sprinkled with turmeric.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 01:02:00 PM
Right, I don't see why we shouldn't be friendly with Dave and his wife. They have had a good sense of humor about bellgab and Dave takes constructive criticism and asks for our opinions.  I welcome that especially since the same thing was offered to Jorch to no avail.

i have no problem with being cordial. however, he's a professional broadcaster, right? what advice could we really offer him? i hope he doesn't make the same mistake Art did by believing tbat this forum was a safe space.

Cowkiller

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 18, 2018, 01:02:08 PM
is it weird that i now have more respect for Gnoory than any other current or former paranormal talk show host?
Are you drinking?

ge30542

Fred Lundgren, Lasha and Hater Wade are flying, as we speak, to England.
She, (Hater), is gonna cover The Royal Wedding for KCAA.
I dont see a "paranormal angle", but who knows. I think Fred wants Hater to be more like Harvey Levin's TMZ. Lasha though, does NOT approve.

I think they plan to interview YP while they're their, also planning an interview with The Queen.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 18, 2018, 01:10:03 PM
Careful now.  Next you'll be placing massive orders of SuperBeets and binging on eggs, liberally sprinkled with turmeric.

tbh, im almost sold on Tahiti Village.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Freyja on May 18, 2018, 01:07:58 PM
I think you'll find that it is something most of us really don't want to hear about Art, however Marsha seemed credible to me and in retrospect, I don't find what she recounted that surprising. If true, it seems to put a few pieces together IMM.
I will report back later! And I actually usually enjoy hearing about people's kinks. I can admit that. Sex fascinates me. The fact that it starts out not even five minutes in with her saying sex parties has been worth the listen already. So thanks again  :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 01:04:59 PM

She gets more stoned as it goes along. By the time she starts describing her UFOs that she calls in you start wondering what she is smoking. Good shit.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 01:12:40 PM
I will report back later! And I actually usually enjoy hearing about people's kinks. I can admit that. Sex fascinates me. The fact that it starts out not even five minutes in with her saying sex parties has been worth the listen already. So thanks again  :)

Not as quick as “I was raped, Dave” but close.

Doomed

I have decided to lay off of Heather. No more bashing and such. But my silence will come at a price.
I want a pair of her tin foil panties. And NOT something fresh off the roll either! I want used tin foil
panties, complete with skidmarks and Art spunk. That, and only that, will buy my co-operation.
Should fetch a pretty penny on ebay.
Hey! Don't judge me! I'm tryin' to make a living here...

BobGrau

Quote from: ge30542 on May 18, 2018, 01:12:31 PM
I dont see a "paranormal angle", but who knows. I think Fred wants Hater to be more like Harvey Levin's TMZ. Lasha though, does NOT approve.

I think they plan to interview YP while they're their, also planning an interview with The Queen.

The wedding is on 19/5.

Cowkiller

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 18, 2018, 01:10:40 PM
i have no problem with being cordial. however, he's a professional broadcaster, right? what advice could we really offer him? i hope he doesn't make the same mistake Art did by believing tbat this forum was a safe space.

Catsmile said it, "fluffing" the base, i think

chefist

Quote from: ge30542 on May 18, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

"Stuck for life..."

https://youtu.be/W5ko-LeObBQ

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 18, 2018, 01:12:36 PM
tbh, im almost sold on Tahiti Village.
Was it the lovely Roseanne or the soothing diction of Tanya Roberts that lured you in?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Freyja on May 18, 2018, 01:07:58 PM

Who is Marsha? Old lover?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 01:13:52 PM
Not as quick as “I was raped, Dave” but close.
She might be high but I am not having a hard time believing her at all. Art as we know got around somewhat and good for him. I am all for consensual sex between adults. I totally believe Art had sex parties. For the first time in my life I am actually jealous of Art. LMAO!!!
Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 18, 2018, 01:19:27 PM
Yes. But more like a wife. More radio needs to be this interesting. Seriously.

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 18, 2018, 01:11:53 PM
Are you drinking?

no, i don't drink or smoke.

i respect George Noory as a person more than i do Art. now, that doesn't mean i think he is more talented. the two are not mutually exclusive.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 18, 2018, 01:17:26 PM
Was it the lovely Roseanne or the soothing diction of Tanya Roberts that lured you in?

Roseanne. it was always Roseanne.

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 18, 2018, 01:15:30 PM
Catsmile said it, "fluffing" the base, i think

to be frank, muh dick ain't hard.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 18, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

I doubt Dave is going to make that assumption.  He's been a Bellgabber for a number of years mostly replying to questions on his little thread.  I'm sure he hasn't missed the criticism leveled at Heather, Art and Noory.

GravitySucks

Evidently. 4 years between 1978 and 1983. She was arrested with him in that video daying se vice in San Diego. She says his 2nd wife left him for her husband and they moved in together but I find no evid ncevhe was married to this Tonya/Tanya woman.

But the day Vicky Baker rented a room drom them Art slept with her so Marsha moved out.

Yep for 5 years apparently between '78 and '83.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 17, 2018, 04:12:02 PM
If you find me hard to listen to, I make you unhappy in anyway, don't listen. I won't be mad, life is too short to spend it doing things that don't add to your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0r9BGpCMzc