• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 18, 2018, 11:58:14 AM
If this is it for her I must say quitting three shows within one month is an elite level that not even Art reached. He'd be proud.

indeed.

plot twist! Art faked his own death because Heather was too embarrassing for him to deal with.

GravitySucks

Quote from: [sic] on May 18, 2018, 12:01:23 PM
What's the 3rd show after MITD #1 and #2?

In some alternate universe, there is a Dark Tower Digital Network with Midnight in the Wastelands 1 and 2

Lord Grantham

A guest ripping a burp during an interview.

Hahaha

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 12:00:58 PM
It’s probably too hot for your wife to break out the latex, so what’s plan b?

LOL.  She's off doing her thing.
That does give me an idea though.
I could s#%$^ the monkey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnVf1ZoCJSo

SnapT

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 09:36:28 AM
SnapT had an excellent suggestion for “(Redacted) with Heather Wade”. I thought it was great and sent it to Heather. Her response was less than favorable and not really in keeping with her “Can’t we all just get along” post yesterday on FB.

I couldn't help but read her "cesspool" response in Falkie's voice.  It fit perfectly.

Does she think Liberace has installed tiny spy cameras in her wifi router, too?

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 12:07:45 PM
LOL.  She's off doing her thing.
That does give me an idea though.
I could s#%$^ the monkey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnVf1ZoCJSo

give her the SHOCKER!

2 in the pink, 1 in the stink

😀

GravitySucks

Quote from: SnapT on May 18, 2018, 12:10:10 PM
I couldn't help but read her "cesspool" response in Falkie's voice.  It fit perfectly.

Does she think Liberace has installed tiny spy cameras in her wifi router, too?

I tried. 😒

timebandit

I don't think heather wrote that.. it had to be lasha 

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 18, 2018, 11:58:14 AM
If this is it for her I must say quitting three shows within one month is an elite level that not even Art reached. He'd be proud.

One can only speculate what poor Keith must have been going through with her all this time.

Quote from: brig on May 18, 2018, 12:15:06 PM
One can only speculate what poor Keith must have been going through with her all this time.

i wonder what Heather was REALLY up to during her 33 days of grief?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on May 18, 2018, 12:15:06 PM
He did say you can't work with crazy. But remember brig it's all his fault.  ::)
Afternoon lady!
Praise Liberace

Doomed

Quote from: ge30542 on May 18, 2018, 08:50:44 AM
Fred Lundgren was very pissed last night. Seems as though for a period of several minutes his air was dead.
Did Hater Wade kill it? Did Vara kill it? How 'bout MV, Lasha, Bart Ell? I believe Art killed it. Perhaps more will be revealed...?
Karma killed it. Dead air is not condusive to keeping listeners happy.
Maybe someone should give ol' Fred a heads up about good Dave?? Give him a choice.
Dead air, blubbering and snot bubbles verses a really good yarn about bigfoot.
Fred appears to be a smart lad. He'll figure it out.

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 12:20:17 PM
He did say you can't work with crazy. But remember brig it's all his fault.  ::)
Afternoon lady!
Praise Liberace

Praise Liberace!

GravitySucks

Quote from: timebandit on May 18, 2018, 12:14:08 PM

When are you going to learn that Heather is Lasha on FB? Not the other way around.

The two have becone one.

Cowkiller

Quote from: timebandit on May 18, 2018, 12:14:08 PM

This is just sad now.  I guess if heather got her start in a cesspool, then it will soften her landing.
She needs a team but she got Lasha. She just wasn't thinking of all the work it takes to put on a show and forgot to be humble and gracious. One thing leads to another...

Quote from: Christ on a Bike on May 18, 2018, 08:04:02 AM
Two words. Don't expect an explanation for that either, just more vagueness

She later posted them:  forensic audit.

In other words she's been told Keith's been stealing from Art, and thinks an audit of his records will show that.  Like someone else said, the only thing she ''knows'' is what Heather told her.  The same Heather who doesn't understand contracts, ownership, intellectual property, etc,, and believes mimicking Art's mannerisms is continuing his legacy.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 18, 2018, 12:25:43 PM
This is just sad now.  I guess if heather got her start in a cesspool, then it will soften her landing.
She needs a team but she got Lasha. She just wasn't thinking of all the work it takes to put on a show and forgot to be humble and gracious. One thing leads to another...

https://youtu.be/QsuiCOYwY7U

damon

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 18, 2018, 12:25:43 PM
Falkie and Heather Wade should join forces.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 08:27:17 AM
I'd like to see Keith sue Lasha.
That ...ahem... lady and I use the term quite loosely has it coming to her.

It seems to me filing suit is inexpensive for the plaintiff if he doesn't plan on doing much more than that, while the defendants can rack up huge legal bills in setting up a defense. 

If so, I'd encourage that.

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 18, 2018, 08:34:29 AM
Its kind of hard if shes from canada isnt it?  Shes like a fat little shit dog barking behind a fence ( sorry dog world, to compare lasha to you)

A judgment would keep her out of the US permanently

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 18, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

In other words she's been told Keith's been stealing from Art, and thinks an audit of his records will show that.  Like someone else said, the only thing she ''knows'' is what Heather told her.  The same Heather who doesn't understand contracts, ownership, intellectual property, etc,, and believes mimicking Art's mannerisms is continuing his legacy.

Heater Hater!

SnapT

Quote from: damon on May 18, 2018, 12:29:45 PM
Falkie and Heather Wade should join forces.

That would be a dream come true.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 18, 2018, 10:38:01 AM

I've been asked that a few times..There's even a FB thread (Brits in the USA) about the best way and how...Drrr..Turn on the telly and watch...  ::)

I have a great deal of respect for Harry. He's a 'bloke'. And I sincerely hope they have a lovely wedding and happy marriage. I think he's sensible enough to know the one for him when he sees her, so I wish them the best. Anyway; He's okay marrying an American..  ;)

He's an idiot for marrying this grasping greedy twit.  It won't end well.

Quote from: SnapT on May 18, 2018, 12:34:11 PM
That would be a dream come true.

ill take Falkie over Ms. Wad.

Cowkiller

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 18, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

If lasha/heather (how about lasher?) persued a strike like this, heather will never work in radio broadcasting again.  Who would hire someone who would destroy their employers business or at the very least cause a severe headache.  Just to threaten this should cause Hearher to divorce Lasha.  There are worse careers than phone sex hon.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 18, 2018, 10:38:01 AM

I've been asked that a few times..There's even a FB thread (Brits in the USA) about the best way and how...Drrr..Turn on the telly and watch...  ::)

I have a great deal of respect for Harry. He's a 'bloke'. And I sincerely hope they have a lovely wedding and happy marriage. I think he's sensible enough to know the one for him when he sees her, so I wish them the best. Anyway; He's okay marrying an American..  ;)

Aww, I think it’s sweet.. though admittedly I’m less interested in their marriage than I was in either his parents’ or his brother’s. I also watched Diana’s funeral. 

ponyboysunset

There are no updates anywhere I have looked regarding a live show or not. Interesting.

Cowkiller

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 18, 2018, 12:35:11 PM
He's an idiot for marrying this grasping greedy twit.  It won't end well.
How do the Scots feel?

Doomed

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 10:17:07 AM
Well it kinda sorta looks that way. Less than 24 hours after her Facebook post about no more hate.
Bi-polar?