• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 15, 2018, 01:31:28 AM
What is this shit shes playing with Art saying "MITD does not screen your calls" when its obvious these are being screened and hand picked.

This entire show seems like lies.

TigerLily

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 15, 2018, 01:30:09 AM
I have 8 children, my wife has 3. 11 total!

We are surrounded by lots of love

DS

More power to you Dave and Winnie

HappyMeal

Quote from: yoursongs on May 15, 2018, 01:33:54 AM
I was in the LMN chat tonight and was surprised.  They have like 4 sets of moderators!  Two of them threatened me for no reason.  I was just asking questions.  I played dumb.  Several of the others came to my defense since I'd said nothing wrong.  One of the mods (WPJ) i think was a real asshole.  I was shocked that most of them didn't have a clue about the rift we have been discussing.  I told them i heard they had Crystal Gayle as a guest tonight LOL.....they said no, just her song, then one of them said "that was on the other MITD".  So then I said "you mean there are 2?"  LOL  and on and on like that.
I should’ve checked that out

PrairieGhost

DS

You are doing an amazing job Dave and congrats on the big fam.

SciFiAuthor

Whitley should dump himself from this train wreck. This is terrible.

TigerLily

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 15, 2018, 01:31:17 AM
How many do we have?

Working up to the first one. Still practicing

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 15, 2018, 01:27:15 AM
Yeah, it's strongly coming across that way. Whitley sounds exhausted now from blowing non-stop hot air this long.

He definitely sounds like he'd rather be off to bed now but anything for a friend, I guess.  I like Whitley so I really don't like making fun of him.  That said, he opens himself up for jokes.

Sean92008

DS

Sounds FLDS to me...  Why not move to Southern Nevada.  Got prairie dresses?
:D

WOTR

Quote from: username on May 15, 2018, 01:34:04 AM
This entire show seems like lies.
Not all of it.  I'm pretty certain that Art is dead.

Doomed

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 15, 2018, 12:36:45 AM
Did she ever do her WalMart ham broadcast?  ;D
Nope. She couldn't make up her mind. Smoked or honey glazed.

LadyFish

I was in the LMN chat tonight and was surprised.  They have like 4 sets of moderators!  Two of them threatened me for no reason.  I was just asking questions.  I played dumb.  Several of the others came to my defense since I'd said nothing wrong.  One of the mods (WPJ) i think was a real asshole.  I was shocked that most of them didn't have a clue about the rift we have been discussing.  I told them i heard they had Crystal Gayle as a guest tonight LOL.....they said no, just her song, then one of them said "that was on the other MITD".  So then I said "you mean there are 2?"  LOL  and on and on like that.

Did the mods explain why HLW couldn’t see the chat? She kept saying she didn’t know how the audience was reacting since she didn’t have a wormhole.

zeebo

Anyone else feel like we're hearing a private counseling session?  It's getting uncomfortable again.   :-\

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: WOTR on May 15, 2018, 01:36:50 AM
Not all of it.  I'm pretty certain that Art is dead.
hahahaha- Oh shit man.
I'm over here crying now.

DaveScottSOR

Wonder how much those monthly payments are?  And are those direct deposit?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 15, 2018, 01:36:29 AM
He definitely sounds like he'd rather be off to bed now but anything for a friend, I guess.  I like Whitley so I really don't like making fun of him.  That said, he opens himself up for jokes.

Yeah, this is terrible for his brand regardless of whether you like him or not.

zeebo

Now kitty talk.  We knew it would come to this.   :-\

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 15, 2018, 01:37:54 AM
Yeah, this is terrible for his brand regardless of whether you like him or not.
Yeah I dont like him but he seems like a nice person and that hes doing this because of that kindness.

HappyMeal

This is so pathetic. Who calls in to a goblin radio show to talk about cats

SciFiAuthor

Burning more time avoiding calls with a cat lady segment and the stream drops again ....

Dyna-X

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 15, 2018, 01:33:28 AM
::rolls eyes::
Black-eyed children of the night. Don't answer the door to us and be wary of shipments of painted pedigree pet rocks, carpet samples and other ephemera.

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 15, 2018, 01:36:44 AM
Sounds FLDS to me...  Why not move to Southern Nevada.  Got prairie dresses?
:D

Would you want your kids having headhunters for strip clubs/brothels coming to their school on career day?

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 15, 2018, 01:40:25 AM
Burning more time avoiding calls with a cat lady segment and the stream drops again ....
Yup, waiting until she recognizes a number and hanging up on those she doesnt.

I gave up trying to get a call in. I know what shes doing.

paladin1991

Heh.  I was there.  I didn't see it, but I'm sure the mods were ready to drop nukes if anyone strayed fm the company line.  It seems fm the frequent warnings posted in chat, that the room is heavily moderated.

Cowkiller

Quote from: dsz on May 15, 2018, 12:05:51 AM
I will admit one thing I actually fell for with Heather was that tonight would provide unsurpassed audio/production quality. I did just realize a lot of the crackling sound like audio is coming in somewhere too hot, so either she doesn't know how the hell to operate volumes/faders or someone at the "network" is a total buffoon.
What you may have forgotten is kieth knows his shit. Art stuck with Kieth because he's really good.  And Art was a stickler for excellent audio, he would never settle for less.  Both these men paid their dues.  Heather hasn't.  She was surrounded by two excellent  professionals even tho she didnt like one.  She was a fool to think she could easily find a new team with the talent of art or kieth.

HappyMeal

I don’t know what I ever did to myself to make me feel I deserved to listen to this tonight.
#NeverAgain

paladin1991

Quote from: TigerLily on May 15, 2018, 01:36:12 AM
Working up to the first one. Still practicing

We're good.  Hell, we're very good.  Just not ready for the big show.

WOTR

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 15, 2018, 01:41:18 AM
Yup, waiting until she recognizes a number and hanging up on those she doesnt.

I gave up trying to get a call in. I know what shes doing.
What was the planned question / comment?

"I believe the caller hung up."  It seems like she is channeling George more than Art.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 15, 2018, 01:40:25 AM

Seriously, this is boring the shit out of me. I'm only listening on the off-chance a Bellgabber calls up gets through.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: WOTR on May 15, 2018, 01:43:43 AM
What was the planned question / comment?
I was going to ask if she quit MITD or was fired and then read her facebook post saying "I cant do this" and saying "I wont allow a guest host" (edit- The ones she posted a week before coming on and saying "Keith fired me")

I wasnt going to prank or even really be rude but wanted her to clarify that without any wiggle room.