• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 13, 2018, 07:44:53 PM
That isn't a special interest of mine, but today's post is at least the second time it has been offered.  Don't worry; you'll soon get used to the churn that is the inevitable result of fly-by hot takes by people who haven't read.

Tnx, I haven't the patience to do endless thread searches for what ought to be common knowledge for the obsessives here.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 13, 2018, 07:41:43 PM
The fb group would melt into puddles if she posted the times in GMT.

Is that in Georgia?
Good Midnight Times?
Heather, do we need an atomic clock?

Geez Midlands Time

Catsmile

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 13, 2018, 06:39:18 PM
If you really want to 'endear' yourself to the family, all you gotta do is love the food!  For me it wasnt hard.  My girlfriends mom and dad liked me cause i ate everything.  The kids nowadays like mdonalds, fast food,. Me i'll take homemade filipino food any day.

PROTIP: Always like/love the food on first family meetings. Show your appreciation. Second or third meeting you can be moar honest about your likes and dislikes.
# All U Kanos/Kanas/Joes, Say It With Me Nao...
# Masarap-Po!

BONUS: Add "Po" at the end of a sentence when speaking to elders.
TURBO MODE: "Mano Po" the elders.
SEE BELOW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYuAz7juAQo

WhiteCrow

Quote from: username on May 13, 2018, 05:39:00 PM
I stand by my word, my audience is non existent here. I posted in this thread simply because of the guest. I hope that clears up our friends issue.

Our friend has lots of issues and likes to voice them repeatedly.. never cross them or suffer the consequences

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 13, 2018, 05:39:39 PM
Gee, I wonder why you don't like my memory. You seem like such a great guy.

Because of the way you connect the information that you remember.. is incorrect.

I am a great guy! duh

DaveScottSOR

Regarding UPRN and Joe Montaldo, from what I have heard, Heather's demands for money, a producer, booking coordinator, time slot (which was mine), the diva behaviour, wrapped up with the idea that she is likely to be sued, Joe smartened up and said "No Can Do"!  So Heather moved over to LNM.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: username on May 13, 2018, 05:57:33 PM
Whitecrow would never harm me.

Bump knuckles ..or whatever you crazy kids do today..

Please no man hugs.. yuckie

Would you e-yards slow down a bit..I'm only five pages back now..

Now what the heck went down?  Went to dinner and the grocery store and I'm 20+ pages in the hole again!

Lilith

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 13, 2018, 07:58:12 PM
Regarding UPRN and Joe Montaldo, from what I have heard, Heather's demands for money, a producer, booking coordinator, time slot (which was mine), the diva behaviour, wrapped up with the idea that she is likely to be sued, Joe smartened up and said "No Can Do"!  So Heather moved over to LNM.

Do you still have your timeslot then I hope?  Good for Joe! 

Cowkiller

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 13, 2018, 07:35:15 PM
Then you know about Ambassador College.
I just remember it from when my school, Chandler, went to the auditorium for concert field trips.  There was alot going on in that town then, but i was a kid.  When i look back there were definately some strange going ons.  No wonder i'm into conspiracy, paranormal, and late night radio.

Catsmile

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 13, 2018, 07:00:54 PM
God, does that culture know how to eat!

Pan de sol. Pancit. Chicken adobo. Spring rolls.  All the other rice noodle stuff AND they like burgers too.

I should have married into that! 

(My waistline is better for it though.)

How could you have forgotten...
# Balut
# Balut Rocks
# Lechon Baboy, OM NOM NOM
# Dried Fish Not So Much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6nVBzWat3g

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 13, 2018, 07:59:51 PM
Now what the heck went down?  Went to dinner and the grocery store and I'm 20+ pages in the hole again!

As long as you know EODMike has Karen of Nye on tonight at 8PDT, then you know the most important thing, I think...

DaveScottSOR

Quote from: brig on May 13, 2018, 08:02:41 PM

When I heard his interview with the chosen one, I sent him a DM stating I was out.  However, he wanted to talk with me, which to this day we've played tag a couple of times, but haven't had the ability to connect.  So I guess, from what I've heard, he's still running SOR in that time slot!

GravitySucks

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 13, 2018, 08:04:49 PM

When I heard his interview with the chosen one, I sent him a DM stating I was out.  However, he wanted to talk with me, which to this day we've played tag a couple of times, but haven't had the ability to connect.  So I guess, from what I've heard, he's still running SOR in that time slot!

Did you and Tim kiss and make up?

whoozit

Quote from: brig on May 13, 2018, 08:02:41 PM
Until a better offer comes along.

Quote from: brig on May 13, 2018, 08:04:27 PM
As long as you know EODMike has Karen of Nye on tonight at 11PDT, then you know the most important thing, I think...

Pick up that juicy tidbit in the Martinez Tonight Chat- but 11 Pacific Time?  Ouch

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 13, 2018, 06:27:13 PM
Once you chased Falkie away you went to work on Heather. Once she left you went to work on the gang of 4. Then theOne came under your wrath. One out of seven. You are batting one out of seven. Unless Kevin the Hybrid was your doing.

I make them stronger.. so its 6 out 7.. by my count.. Roswell Arts is in the Bull Pen warning up

Lilith

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 13, 2018, 08:04:49 PM

I understand how you felt, but if you enjoyed it, I think thats the main thing of importance.  Just my thoughts...

dunno...

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on May 13, 2018, 08:04:27 PM
As long as you know EODMike has Karen of Nye on tonight at 8PDT, then you know the most important thing, I think...

And Ian returns tonight on C2C. Or do wingnuts not like Ian?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 13, 2018, 07:59:29 PM
Bump knuckles ..or whatever you crazy kids do today..

Please no man hugs.. yuckie

Would you e-yards slow down a bit..I'm only five pages back now..

Goorge Noory is a hugger, so is Dannion Brinkley... He squeezed the life out of my body in LA.

Sean92008

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 13, 2018, 07:58:12 PM

Word. 

Maybe disclosing all the details, just like MV2 did to Keith, would be just (Midnight in the) Desserts.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 13, 2018, 08:06:36 PM
Pick up that juicy tidbit in the Martinez Tonight Chat- but 11 Pacific Time?  Ouch

My bad typo, was thinking eastern time, its 8PDT

K_Dubb

Quote from: Catsmile on May 13, 2018, 08:03:57 PM
How could you have forgotten...
# Balut
# Balut Rocks
# Dried Fish Not So Much.

Baking, too
#Hopia (Ube+++!)
#Ensemadas
#Pandan Puto

GravitySucks

No. 8pm pacific

DaveScottSOR

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 13, 2018, 08:05:58 PM
Did you and Tim kiss and make up?

No.  Only because he trimmed his Sampson like beard!  SpookyTim deserves a clothesline from the top turnbuckle for that.  LOL

Tim and I have always got along.  He's a great dude!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Freyja on May 13, 2018, 06:32:41 PM
Better be scared Metron...I will hunt you down in the forest and/or wherever you are and tear your bowels out...no screaming for "mommy " will help you

I'm almost caught up..Freyja, just a quick note, that I'm enjoying your posts ..glad to see you back

timebandit

8pm per earlier post

Quote from: brig on May 13, 2018, 08:08:40 PM
My bad typo, was thinking eastern time, its 8PDT

Awrite!   That's mo' bettah