• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 13, 2018, 09:37:43 AM
Let me rephrase that I am not listening to a recording either. I am straight up done.

Well alrighty then!

Will this also be the terminus of your obsessive bitching about Heather here?

Or are you going to milk this like a drooping cow udder for a bit longer?

Metron2267

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 13, 2018, 09:27:17 AM
+1

While I love trainwrecks, I won't listen either.

Anybody recording it?

Get a fucking LIFE, you obsessive fop.

Quote from: damon on May 13, 2018, 09:08:04 AM
This is what I get when i hit the link on heather's site for live listening

Even McAfee knows!

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 13, 2018, 05:03:54 AM
Ella must have gone to sleep early
The sheepdog is getting nervous.

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 13, 2018, 06:30:44 AM
I think we can all agree that Americans are awful people,

Then why are you here?

Fuck off, find a more embracing dothead board to lurk, eh.

Sean92008

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 13, 2018, 09:37:43 AM
Let me rephrase that I am not listening to a recording either. I am straight up done.
I got your message the first time; you're a good communicator.

I would hope a lot of BellGabbers could also avoid giving them the audience.

Metron2267

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 13, 2018, 10:07:14 AM
I got your message the first time; you're a good communicator.

I would hope a lot of BellGabbers could also avoid giving them the audience.

Nope.

Obsession always promises what it can never deliver.

Sean92008

Quote from: ItsOver on May 13, 2018, 10:02:26 AM
The sheepdog is getting nervous.
Do they have to pee the dog in shifts?

dsz

Quote from: Juan on May 13, 2018, 09:55:37 AM
You will if you learn it’s funny enough.

Indeed. Heather is a comedienne. She's everything to everyone.

dsz

Quote from: timebandit on May 13, 2018, 07:30:03 AM
democrats liberals and progressives are all libcucks fyi

Exactly how Heather would phrase it. Admit you're Heather.

dsz

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 13, 2018, 10:04:17 AM
Then why are you here?

None of the Indians at my local gas stations have dots. They do eat too much fast food it seems and it also seems they over do it with spices when they cook native food... or rarely shower.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 12, 2018, 07:44:48 PM
''Zero part of the network.''  ''I advise Heather in ways she can get better.''

He keeps leaving out the part about her receiving his legacy to carry on

Oh my.. are you insinuating that Heather "IS" creating her own cosmogonic myth?

Surely Art must have ordained her as his rightful successor. These other false "keepers of the legacy" must be rooted out and destroyed.

#GoHeater

Sometimes our Faith is all we have and without love there can be no faith and hope, Heather you are the "keeper" of the faith. Love ALL

https://youtu.be/Ps-IAOupHkY

Metron2267

Quote from: dsz on May 13, 2018, 10:23:38 AM
None of the Indians at my local gas stations have dots. They do eat too much fast food it seems and it also seems they over do it with spices when they cook native food... or rarely shower.

But are they hostile to Americans?

Nobody

Quote from: dsz on May 13, 2018, 05:37:30 AM
#TeamHeather

Any chance someone from Team Heather would be willing to post a transcript of the first 30 minutes of Heather's Monday show?

I ask because it might save Rowland's attorneys some typing I expect more than a few of us will be interested in what she has to say for herself during her first show.

Metron2267

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 13, 2018, 10:25:56 AM
Oh my.. are you insinuating that Heather "IS" creating her own cosmogonic myth?

Well if she is, Art wrote the script for her.

Friday

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 13, 2018, 09:58:21 AM
Well alrighty then!

Will this also be the terminus of your obsessive bitching about Heather here?

Or are you going to milk this like a drooping cow udder for a bit longer?

Say what you will...that we are obsessive, petty and pathetic. Doesn't change anything...for me, anyway.

I will be as fucking petty and obsessive as I damn well please. In fact, I'm not stopping there. Like others, I'm going to report her and that network to the companies that'll REALLY make their lives miserable. The IRS is even in play here as I don't believe she has claimed all the gifts and membership dues sent directly to her. If she has, oh well. Hopefully it flags her anyway.

So keep on doing what we all know you're trying to do but failing miserably at. *wink wink*

dsz

Quote from: Nobody on May 13, 2018, 10:26:03 AM
Any chance someone from Team Heather would be willing to post a transcript of the first 30 minutes of Heather's Monday show?

I ask because it might save Rowland's attorneys some typing I expect more than a few of us will be interested in what she has to say for herself during her first show.

I refuse to cost her any listenership. But I am sure she will explain her rightful claim to the MITD legacy throne and tell Keith to suck it. It being her cat.

dsz

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 13, 2018, 10:25:57 AM
But are they hostile to Americans?

No. They violate labor laws equally among all the races they employ.

Metron2267

Quote from: Friday on May 13, 2018, 10:33:51 AM
Say what you will...that we are obsessive, petty and pathetic. Doesn't change anything...for me, anyway.

Of course not, that's part of being obsessive.

QuoteI will be as fucking petty and obsessive as I damn well please. In fact, I'm not stopping there. Like others, I'm going to report her and that network to the companies that'll REALLY make their lives miserable. The IRS is even in play here as I don't believe she has claimed all the gifts and membership dues sent directly to her. If she has, oh well. Hopefully it flags her anyway.

So what does it feel like to be a real asshole and to double down on it?

I mean is it a pseudo-superpower of sorts?

Does it induce a type of giddiness?

QuoteSo keep on doing what we all know you're trying to do but failing miserably at. *wink wink*

Well of course it's a fail, obsession doesn't just go tits up when exposed, if anything it ramps further up!

*wink wink*

Metron2267

Quote from: dsz on May 13, 2018, 10:38:39 AM
No. They violate labor laws equally among all the races they employ.

Ok then, that's prima facie evidence of actual democratic assimilation then.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 13, 2018, 04:29:59 AM
I am not listening tomorrow to Heather. I decided I don’t want her numbers to include me listening. Besides getting that upset over an internet radio show is a waste of time and energy...

This one is going to be different.  It's her long looked forward to Art Bell tribute show.  She's going to have callers call in and cry, laugh, tell their Art Bell stories - and she's going to do multiple shows until everyone has had a chance to have their say.

I haven't gone back to listen, but isn't that what she said on Joe Meth's show?  I would imagine she'll begin right after she sets Keith and everyone else straight on the legacy mantle he left her.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nobody on May 13, 2018, 10:26:03 AM

Someone will, and always has, post the mp3 of it so all the obsessors can obsess while safely maintaining their non-listenership. of course.

C'mon man, you know that.

Juan

Her listen live link now goes to tunein.

Friday

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 13, 2018, 10:43:59 AM
Of course not, that's part of being obsessive.

So what does it feel like to be a real asshole and to double down on it?

I mean is it a pseudo-superpower of sorts?

Does it induce a type of giddiness?

Well of course it's a fail, obsession doesn't just go tits up when exposed, if anything it ramps further up!

*wink wink*

It feels fantastic! So how about you take your bullshit daily show that makes you thousands of dollars and preach it to where the audience is dumb enough to believe you?

Cowkiller

Quote from: dsz on May 13, 2018, 10:20:38 AM
Exactly how Heather would phrase it. Admit you're Heather.

Didn't want to go there but how about putting workshop for bellgabbers who have problems with heather. You could call it- "Releasing the inner Heather" using guided imagery and positive reinforcement, anyone can overcome their blocked heather and transform themselves forever.

69CheckMate

Quote from: chefist on May 13, 2018, 09:43:44 AM
Ha... ;D...it's almost as predictable as a Senda-Thon. When SV's self loathing becomes overwhelming, he vents his colonial xenophobia to relieve the pressure. It'll pass.

Bwahahaha!
Thank you. I shall hence refrain from a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 13, 2018, 10:46:04 AM
This one is going to be different.  It's her long looked forward to Art Bell tribute show.  She's going to have callers call in and cry, laugh, tell their Art Bell stories - and she's going to do multiple shows until everyone has had a chance to have their say.

That's late but not a bad thing in some disjointed way...

QuoteI haven't gone back to listen, but isn't that what she said on Joe Meth's show?  I would imagine she's begin right after she sets Keith and everyone else straight on the legacy mantle he left her.

I suspect you're right.

Now who's going to start monitoring the action down on 3636 MHz for when she fires up the old W6OBB heater and does it without a valid amateur ticket?

I'm telling you folks, you're missing 1/2 the entrapment action and you need to step up your respective games.

Here:

http://www.hamcams.com/Page-2.html

http://www.astrostop.com/Little%20People%20Log/littlepeoplelog.htm

https://www.smeter.net

Discuss.

Nobody

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 13, 2018, 10:04:17 AM

Dothead?  What leads you to that conclusion?

dsz

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 13, 2018, 10:46:04 AM

I haven't gone back to listen, but isn't that what she said on Joe Meth's show?  I would imagine she's begin right after she sets Keith and everyone else straight on the legacy mantle he left her.

According to Heather that interview never existed... never happened. So nothing you didn't hear applies.