• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Bart Ell

Quote from: dsz on May 11, 2018, 05:06:42 PM
My thinking is if Keith had the money to sue Heather he'd have the money for bumper music and to invest in developing even more shows for the network. Doesn't seem he has it currently.

Bumper music was a canard that Art tried to use as an out.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 11, 2018, 05:01:50 PM
Whose cue...Montaldo's?

You honestly believe that was the deal?

Pretty "out there" Yp.

I think it's more wide ranging than just one person...As soon as anyone (from the heavily screened calls) managed to get through (If she wasn't busy with her cell) and gave her the reassurance she needed to hear, and how much they loved ab blahh blahh..She went into a syrupy toe curling eulogy about how the show wasn't about her (after telling everyone how close she was to Bell) and it was about everyone...Please, she was paddling in the bullshit.

Quite a few people on this forum have lost family a hell of a lot closer than she was to AB but don't default to snotfest whenever someone tells them how well they're coping...It was telling too when she was asked how Airyn was coping (That's AB widow incidentally) she replied "It isn't for me to speak for others"... She was asked for her observation, not how Airyn was feeling.

dsz

It could just be she is keeping the name until the show starts then tells her listeners that we can no longer be MITD because of evil Keith's threats, then engages the listeners in helping rename the show. Maybe she has no intention of keeping it, it's just part of the line of upcoming drama she's already brilliantly scripted.

Sean92008

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 11, 2018, 05:01:32 PM
I’m a little saddened Keith or Dave haven’t responded to my tweet today!
Maybe they wanted to wait a couple of days before announcing the segment so that family could be notified and now they can't do it because you announced it already...  Vulture!

...yet one of the hottest headshots in paranormal radio...
#ImNotGayJustAFlamingHeterosexual

Metron2267

My thinking is if Keith had the money to sue Heather he'd have the money for bumper music and to invest in developing even more shows for the network. Doesn't seem he has it currently.

Sound reasoning there.

Whatever the program/subscriber revenue stream sheets are that Keith and Art allegedly shared with Vara must have been subjectively compiled...so to speak...

Have to lean on the actuals in trying to back analyze this all.

Sean92008

In most states, loser pays legal fees.

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 11, 2018, 04:59:46 PM
I think he got spooked by Keith in his chat the other evening.

I think so too. He probably decided it wasn't worth the trouble.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 11, 2018, 05:11:01 PM
I think it's more wide ranging than just one person...As soon as anyone (from the heavily screened calls) managed to get through (If she wasn't busy with her cell) and gave her the reassurance she needed to hear, and how much they loved ab blahh blahh..She went into a syrupy toe curling eulogy about how the show wasn't about her (after telling everyone how close she was to Bell) and it was about everyone...Please, she was paddling in the bullshit.

I'll grant you there was a PR agenda, no doubt.

QuoteQuite a few people on this forum have lost family a hell of a lot closer than she was to AB but don't default to snotfest whenever someone tells them how well they're coping...It was telling too when she was asked how Airyn was coping (That's AB widow incidentally) she replied "It isn't for me to speak for others"... She was asked for her observation, not how Airyn was feeling.

I found that to be clunky wording, but given the emotions she was displaying not unexpected.

Heather's been accused of literally everything since Art passed save for (no I won't add more bait here) and thus it makes sense for her to pull back on commenting on Art's real family.

Montaldo has never struck me as the type to be conniving enough to set her up for a sob-fest then promise her airtime and subsequently renege.

Plenty of oddness here without adding to it I think.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 11, 2018, 04:32:52 PM

I'm just not quite sure why she is going on LNM. Is she switching stations? Is she promoting her show on UPRN? Is she coming out with a book?

She'll take the opportunity to gather sympathy for how she was wronged by Keith for sure. At some point the victim routine has to end.

Idk, seems odd to me.

Because on the day she got fired Michael Fuckyouvera much told her she was welcome and they had a music license. That is why she tried to be noncommittal on a date on updrn

yoursongs

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 11, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

Since she has the cuckshed....errr studio, with all of Art's equipment, couldn't she just produce a show and then offer it to any network that wanted it?

Metron2267

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 11, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

Guess how long it can take to recover those fees if it goes to appellate court.

It's a long, slow fees bleed for all parties until a final judgment is rendered.

Pizzapunch

The Heatherbots sure don't approve of how poor Mr Adair was treated haha

Metron2267

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 11, 2018, 05:23:21 PM
Because on the day she got fired Michael Fuckyouvera much told her she was welcome and they had a music license. That is why she tried to be noncommittal on a date on updrn

+1

So HW simply strung Montaldo along?

Who says she lacks business acumen...

Hells Mole

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 10, 2018, 09:17:21 AM
Oh my!

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/showthread.php?5272-Question&s=d3eb435950ce031659cdbc9bcc542378

Using the Way Back Machine it seems Carl had a wife of similar age and size Ramona who died or disappeared sometime during late 2005 and was replaced with Airyn's sister at the same wedding
and location as Art.  Then Carl replaced pictures of his previous wife with pictures of his new wife
in the same locations.  I think?  Weird.

yoursongs

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 11, 2018, 05:26:24 PM
+1

So HW simply strung Montaldo along?

Who says she lacks business acumen...

But according to HW, Joe Montaldo has been her friend for years.  She has always referred to him as "my friend Joe Montaldo"

Bart Ell

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 11, 2018, 05:29:33 PM
Using the Way Back Machine it seems Carl had a wife of similar age and size Ramona who died or disappeared sometime during late 2005 and was replaced with Airyn's sister at the same wedding
and location as Art.  Then Carl replaced pictures of his previous wife with pictures of his new wife
in the same locations.  I think?  Weird.

Have fun
http://hamfanz.blogspot.ca/search/label/kb5fjx

Freyja

Quote from: Grifynne on May 11, 2018, 01:59:51 PM
If you find the audio, please share. I had no idea about that. Do you remember what the meltdown was about?
Somehow, it seems fitting that Heather would try to align herself with these half-wits.

^^This, please

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 11, 2018, 05:23:01 PM
I'll grant you there was a PR agenda, no doubt.

I found that to be clunky wording, but given the emotions she was displaying not unexpected.

Heather's been accused of literally everything since Art passed save for (no I won't add more bait here) and thus it makes sense for her to pull back on commenting on Art's real family.

Montaldo has never struck me as the type to be conniving enough to set her up for a sob-fest then promise her airtime and subsequently renege.

Plenty of oddness here without adding to it I think.

I don't think he connived; Because he seemed fairly open to a free flowing conversation with callers...right up until someone called and asked if she'd had an affair with AB. Now some have said she should have simply replied with a negative and moved on and that her response (Shut off the caller) left the question unanswered; It did, but I think most people asked the same question (and the answer was negative) wouldn't give the question the dignity of an answer anyway, so her response on that could be seen as reasonable.

However after that hiatus (I think about 8 minutes) it was strictly screened callers, no doubt with a ten second delay, just in case. Every call was some obsequious 'Poor Heather'. More than a few were white knights declaring their undying love and no doubt (taking the answer via e mail) offer to be her gimp.

DaveScottSOR

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 11, 2018, 05:13:17 PM
Maybe they wanted to wait a couple of days before announcing the segment so that family could be notified and now they can't do it because you announced it already...  Vulture!

...yet one of the hottest headshots in paranormal radio...
#ImNotGayJustAFlamingHeterosexual

Dammit man!  I wasn’t even thinking that?  Rookie mistake

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: yoursongs on May 11, 2018, 05:29:48 PM
But according to HW, Joe Montaldo has been her friend for years.  She has always referred to him as "my friend Joe Montaldo"

RCH lists his 'dear friends' as Carl Sagan and Neil Armstrong.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 11, 2018, 04:59:46 PM
I think he got spooked by Keith in his chat the other evening.

;D LOL!

;)

Freyja

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 11, 2018, 04:32:52 PM

I'm just not quite sure why she is going on LNM. Is she switching stations? Is she promoting her show on UPRN? Is she coming out with a book?

So, if she wrote a book..."True Confessions in the Cuckhouse with Art Bell"... would you buy it?

Mebbe she can make more $$ doing that than coming back on the air....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Freyja on May 11, 2018, 05:44:12 PM
So, if she wrote a book..."True Confessions in the Cuckhouse with Art Bell"... would you buy it?

I think the book would sell better than the horror movie that would go with it.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 11, 2018, 05:25:13 PM
The Heatherbots sure don't approve of how poor Mr Adair was treated haha

The nerve of Dave for not giving the guy a literal week to get his story out.  ::)

WildCard

Quote from: Freyja on May 11, 2018, 05:33:57 PM
^^This, please

you started the the thread on this drama. was the mad martian the forbidden guest? he's hilarious!

"I only had one condition, that he not trash other DMDN hosts. It’s not very professional to do that as you can imagine. There was only one guest that Michael regularly had on his show that continued to disparage Richard Hoagland any time he could. While it’s OK to disagree on opinions and make those known, it is not appropriate to personally attack and berate another host at any opportunity. "
http://midnightinthedesert.com/time-for-another-update-from-keith/

Quote from: Freyja on May 11, 2018, 05:44:12 PM

I'm not on the Heather train. But if she goes with Vara, my earlier prediction is coming true!!!

GravitySucks

Quote from: WildCard on May 11, 2018, 05:46:02 PM
you started the the thread on this drama. was the mad martian the forbidden guest? he's hilarious!

"I only had one condition, that he not trash other DMDN hosts. It’s not very professional to do that as you can imagine. There was only one guest that Michael regularly had on his show that continued to disparage Richard Hoagland any time he could. While it’s OK to disagree on opinions and make those known, it is not appropriate to personally attack and berate another host at any opportunity. "
http://midnightinthedesert.com/time-for-another-update-from-keith/

He told our MV his “one condition “ was not to make terroristic threats.

Freyja

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 11, 2018, 05:32:02 PM
Have fun
http://hamfanz.blogspot.ca/search/label/kb5fjx

"Watcha going to do if you want to screw"? ...add some music to that.

After reading that and other stuff, it seems quite clear what Irene/Airyn and her sister were after, however yet more for what Art and his "so called friend" did. Makes me want to pitch on all fronts...and then it makes me sad.

My heart breaks for Asia, Aleks and any other children who seem to have been a "product" of 2 narcissistic men who sold themselves for what they think they wanted and the women who agreed to prostitute themselves for their own reasons.

Guess Nevada is the right place for that.