• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Looks like Bart Ell took his lame legacy and finally went home... good riddance !!!

Freyja

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 10, 2018, 10:32:11 AM
I LOVE Basagio. What a story told with depth, passion and well spoken.

Crazy or not, at least its compelling.  Adair took forever to tell a 10 mins story by including EVERY minute detail that held no real consequence to the point of the story. It is telling that he felt he had to continue to justify his story and PROVE it by mentioning things that detracted from the story.  If you spend 90% of an hour validating yourself when no one is calling your experience into question it seems like he is compensating for something. 

I have had Basagio on my show over the years, I find him enjoyable and weirdly fun.

David Schrader
May 10, 2012 at 10:57pm ·
What does the CIA know about Time Travel? Operation: Jump Room....our guest Andrew Basiago is back tonight to share his unique insights. Listen Live in just minutes, 11pm cst www.DarknessRadio.com

Love Basagio too...just like I loved Dr Jonathan Reid, Mel ( Mel's hole), John Lear, Harlot, Paglini, Paulides  etc. just to mention a few.

Love open lines and I am so glad you will continue this in Art's legacy(unscreend)...actually his open line's shows were some of my favorites.

"Wanna take a ride" is what got me hooked, along with I would guess most of the following for Art here and elsewhere  ..what is possible, what may not be possible...do we really understand the reality of what we are "sold"  ...the quest for answers to the unknown....the truth, if we are ever able to ever get there and/or if we can even comprehend what that may be.

What I didn't like about Art is that he "bought" alot of things that he would never venture to explore...911 as one example. He lost me wlhen he called a part of his audience 'wing nuts'...I lost a lot of respect for him and and never saw him the same way after that.

Crap, BS, bit of truth, whole truth re the above...does it really matter? ..obvious frauds aside, whoever they are?
Are some of these "frauds" really that? Are they some result of MKULTRA, disinformation agents, other? Are they just trying to make a buck? Who knows.

What I loved about Art Bell, is that he never agreed, disagreed ( with some exceptions) and brought whatever he did to the airwaves to allow every listener to think and make up their own mind about what was heard. 

Take us on that ride "Good Dave"...take alot of the good stuff said here FWIW, and ignore the BS....and yeah, you'll get a shit load here.

My wish for you "Good Dave" is that you will take us on that ride again...in search of....

Lovin' what you are bringing so far...keep it coming...and of course Praise MV.... and praise good talk radio in you hands :)

Bring it on in your style, your way...we have been waiting way too long for the magic to return 

69CheckMate

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 10, 2018, 05:58:36 PM
Send your recommendations to producer Michelle

She doesn't visit the center of the universe, Bellgab?  😆

Bart Ell

Quote from: AlternativeSide on May 10, 2018, 06:07:31 PM
Looks like Bart Ell took his lame lagacy and finally went home... good riddance !!!

Thank you for your Bartwork! It will be featured in my ESTABLISHED BARTISTS section.

As a special treat you can have a look at it on my test site now!
http://bartell.ihostfull.com/category/bartists/

See, Carl? I can Wordpress on a test site, too!

Freyja

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 10, 2018, 01:42:08 PM
I'm going to dinner with friends tonight and I have told them about bellgab and every time I start talking about it IRL I'm like I sound crazy, don't I? Last time they were like but Art's dead, what now? I can't wait to tell them about Paul & Ella.

A "Go Fund Me" Page for Paul & Ella to get the help they need...and one for Heather to get a stone mason to finish Art's tombstone?..nah...

chefist

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 10, 2018, 06:21:10 PM
Thank you for your Bartwork! It will be featured in my ESTABLISHED BARTISTS section.

As a special treat you can have a look at it on my test site now!
http://bartell.ihostfull.com/category/bartists/

See, Carl? I can Wordpress on a test site, too!

Ha...bumper music.  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Freyja on May 10, 2018, 06:24:08 PM
A "Go Fund Me" Page for Paul & Ella to get the help they need...and one for Heather to get a stone mason to finish Art's tombstone?..nah...

Speaking of gofundme, did your wrist ever heal?

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 10, 2018, 06:21:10 PM
It will be featured in my ESTABLISHED BARTISTS section.

We've seen your website, it's not like Bart Ell has very high standards...

dsz

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 10, 2018, 05:47:15 PM
Heather never did market research before.  Starting now is a little too late.

Fair enough. It's not like people didn't tell her to. Thickheaded witch.

#TeamWitch

Freyja

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 10, 2018, 06:28:25 PM
Speaking of gofundme, did your wrist ever heal?

Hey GS...not sure how you know this or I forgot that I shared, but yes thanks...that wrist has been broken in 6 placed twice...however I guess I'm falling for the bait here and not getting it and if not, my apologies if you are truly genuinely asking...and NO...I don't need any funding. We have health care in Canada.
My broken wrists were paid for by the high taxes we pay here...

damon

Quote from: AlternativeSide on May 10, 2018, 06:32:26 PM
We've seen your website, it's not like Bart Ell has very high standards...
Hold on, Are you telling me that Bart Ell has standards? Thats news to me. ::) ::) ;D ;) ;)
I guess that he does has some standards, At least his girl friends are better looking then Sweet Kathy.

Kolchak

Quote from: dsz on May 10, 2018, 05:42:00 PM
What would Heather have to do or say, or what guests would she have to bring on in her first week to compel you to sign up with her?

I re-subbed to Midnight in the Desert with Good Dave, but I also pay for various other content. I don't think there's anything Heather could do to justify another $5 a month. I barely listened when she was doing the show.

whoozit

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 10, 2018, 05:38:54 PM
Paul and Ella definitely need their own thread.
The world needs more Paul and Ella.  One more punch on my ticket to Hell.  I hope they join Bellgab and post often.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Freyja on May 10, 2018, 06:33:53 PM
Hey GS...not sure how you know this or I forgot that I shared, but yes thanks...that wrist has been broken in 6 placed twice...however I guess I'm falling for the bait here and not getting it and if not, my apologies...and NO...I didn't need any funding. We have health care in Canada

Not trying to scam you. I just remember you talking about hurting your wrist right about the time Art quit.

Grifynne

Quote from: dsz on May 10, 2018, 05:42:00 PM
What would Heather have to do or say, or what guests would she have to bring on in her first week to compel you to sign up with her?

She would have to bring in a guest host.

Freyja

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 10, 2018, 06:42:53 PM
Not trying to scam you. I just remember you talking about hurting your wrist right about the time Art quit.

My apologies then GS...I am amazed you remembered.
Yeah, I got bowled down by 2 crazy GSD's in a leash free park in the winter when I was out with my dog.
Nerve damage and lack of function in that hand, however so many have a lot worse than that to deal with so I am good and grateful for all I have.

Can't believe you remembered that ...thanks for asking and remembering...beyond kind >3

Grifynne

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 10, 2018, 05:52:18 PM
Same dog that was in The Burbs'

OMG I didn't even notice (and I have watched The Burbs a bunch of times over the years lol).

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on May 10, 2018, 06:42:46 PM
The world needs more Paul and Ella.  One more punch on my ticket to Hell.  I hope they join Bellgab and post often.

If the Devil tortures evil doers in hell, isn't he doing God's work?

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on May 10, 2018, 06:54:50 PM
If the Devil tortures evil doers in hell, isn't he doing God's work?
I just hope it as fun as the road there.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on May 10, 2018, 06:55:50 PM
I just hope it as fun as the road there.

Ha...if there is a God, I sure hope he grades on a curve.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Freyja on May 10, 2018, 06:53:31 PM
My apologies then GS...I am amazed you remembered.
Yeah, I got bowled down by 2 crazy GSD's in a leash free park in the winter when I was out with my dog.
Nerve damage and lack of function in that hand, however so many have a lot worse than that to deal with so I am good and grateful for all I have.

Can't believe you remembered that ...thanks for asking and remembering...beyond kind >3

Nerve damage in the hand is a bitch. I crushed both my ulnar nerves in 1980 and my hands were paralyzed in what they call “papal syndrome” for about 18 months. I still have problems with the elbows today almost 40 years later.

TBH I think the only reason I remember it is that I got a mental image of Wednesday Addams trying to do that pouty pose with a cast on one wrist.

Freyja

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 10, 2018, 07:01:08 PM
Nerve damage in the hand is a bitch. I crushed both my ulnar nerves in 1980 and my hands were paralyzed in what they call “papal syndrome” for about 18 months. I still have problems with thee elbows today almost 40 years later.

TBH I think the only reason I remember it is that I got a mental image of Wednesday Addams trying to do that pouty pose with a cast on one wrist.

Hell, you can't be that old..really?

So sorry to hear that..guess you just might be as young as I am!! or not

OMG let's not think about time...40 years...remember time does not exist as some say.

Hugs

p.s. I am not a huge fan of BS so I have to wonder what I'm doing here.

GravitySucks

Quote from: chefist on May 10, 2018, 07:00:12 PM

Yep. You only have to get one answer right.

whoozit

Stuck in an ER.  I do feel like I’m in hell.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 10, 2018, 05:49:37 PM
I kind of hate going on and on about her when we’re trying to also make nice with the new guy. It’s confusing and weird. (Or maybe that’s just me).

Okay, I can’t say I hate it.  :P It would just be easier to put Heather and Dave and Art into their own “boxes”. It’s a lot of crap to wade through.

"Wade" through...le lel

Big Chicken

Extra Credit is available if you take up Asps or drink a little strychnine.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on May 10, 2018, 07:10:03 PM
Stuck in an ER.  I do feel like I’m in hell.

Holy shit...are you ok?

chefist