• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Scorch

Quote from: TigerLily on May 10, 2018, 12:57:51 AM
Crazy night and Dave handled it all with cool and class ... and great humor.  Got to agree, lonevoice, he may be the heir apparent we've been waiting for

Dave is Neo.

Sean92008

Quote from: dsz on May 10, 2018, 12:47:01 AM
So maybe if Dave isn't broadcasting through KNYE yet he shouldn't state that at the top of the show quite yet. Otherwise he's kind of being a Heather.

Because it is equipment-oriented (yes, it could be blamed on Heather), I'd give him a pass because there's no malice.  KNYE is on board with them.  That's their flagship station. 

lonevoice

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 10, 2018, 12:57:10 AM
Indeed. I listened to the end. Dave's good.
Flipper! 

It's been a long time since I could listen to over an hour of an inarticulate nutball guest and end up laughing the whole time.  Good Dave is good. 

PrairieGhost

Quote from: zeebo on May 10, 2018, 12:59:22 AM
I just realized something.  I've just listened to 3 shows in as many days, start-to-finish.  Been a long time.  Thanks Dave, nite all.

Nite!

Sean92008

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 10, 2018, 12:54:05 AM
I wonder what the technical issue is - it could go through a direct high-quality internet stream, work in local ads in the breaks and straight out the airchain.
If I recall, there's an encoder that matches up with all the automated switching for radio stations.  Commercials, station IDs, etc...

dsz

Quote from: TigerLily on May 10, 2018, 12:49:53 AM
Bite your tongue!  >:(

I will when Heather beats Dave in listeners, and I'll send you a piece. You better hope she gets back on air soon.

#TeamHeadrWayd

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 10, 2018, 12:59:02 AM
I am guessing Andrew Basagio is off the list.

Dave doesn't put up with con artists though Adair was rather amusing.

WOTR

Quote from: lonevoice on May 10, 2018, 01:01:11 AM
Flipper! 

It's been a long time since I could listen to over an hour of an inarticulate nutball guest and end up laughing the whole time.  Good Dave is good.
I'll go along with that.  Night all...

Dr Who

Tuned in to MITD poor Heather,her voice is so deep and the false laugh has gone. Must still be in mourning.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Kolchak on May 10, 2018, 12:58:45 AM
As did I.

I wonder how much the numbers have improved since Dave has begun buoying the ship.

Don't know, but I would imagine it's improving. At any rate, I wish much luck to Schrader and Rowland. I like having something to listen to late at night again.

dsz

Quote from: Dr Who on May 10, 2018, 01:02:42 AM
Tuned in to MITD poor Heather,her voice is so deep and the false laugh has gone. Must still be in mourning.

It's a nervous laugh. Isn't there a difference?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: lonevoice on May 10, 2018, 01:01:11 AM
Flipper! 

Precisely lol. It's just fun to be into a show again, even if I disagree with the guests.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 10, 2018, 01:02:26 AM

JPW is a con artist.

Dyna-X

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 10, 2018, 12:59:02 AM
I am guessing Andrew Basagio is off the list.
Basiago would put up a fight on the other end of the line better, before the hook sets given that he has an attorney's gift of gab. He was able to hold his own against Dolan on the MUFON panel last year. (Hint: he also bailed early on that one.)

Zetaspeak

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 10, 2018, 01:02:26 AM

He really thinks he can fit a daily schedule without at least  *some* con artists in this industry 

Good luck kid :P

Battleborn

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 10, 2018, 12:56:58 AM
So who is tomorrows guest?

Thursday May 10th

Grant Cameron - The Government Disclosure Plan

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Battleborn on May 10, 2018, 01:06:14 AM
Thursday May 10th

"Disclosure" is like the messiah. We've been promised it for decades, but it never shows.

dsz

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 10, 2018, 01:08:30 AM
"Disclosure" is like the messiah. We've been promised it for decades, but it never shows.

I thought you all saw Dave as the messiah, and he has cometh. I guess disclosure is right on the doorstep.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 10, 2018, 01:05:06 AM
Basiago would put up a fight on the other end of the line better, before the hook sets given that he has an attorney's gift of gab. He was able to hold his own against Dolan on the MUFON panel last year. (Hint: he also bailed early on that one.)

Who is the other guy that is claiming to be a marine and used the jump rooms to Mars?

popple

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 10, 2018, 12:59:24 AM
;D

It is really good having you around again Popple!

Awww, thank you! <3

I have been enjoyin myself :)

Dyna-X

Quote from: Battleborn on May 10, 2018, 01:06:14 AM
Thursday May 10th

Ha! Get him talking on the Aviary and Ron Pandolfi. Drink plenty of espresso or Red Bull so you can frequency match his line of thought.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: dsz on May 10, 2018, 01:10:30 AM
I thought you all saw Dave as the messiah, and he has cometh. I guess disclosure is right on the doorstep.

No, people will still be talking about it in 20 years. Just like we were all talking about it in the 90's.

Dyna-X

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 10, 2018, 01:10:40 AM
Who is the other guy that is claiming to be a marine and used the jump rooms to Mars?
Michael Gerloff, "sponsored" by Dr. Salla.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZqXTWymvEA

Faustina

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 10, 2018, 12:27:22 AM
There is a technical issue because of my set up, we had just a few days to make this happen so at this point I am not compatible with their delivery service, Karen is very supportive and cannot wait to get the show back on the air. We should be up and running within the next 10 days

Yay!

Faustina

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 10, 2018, 01:05:06 AM

I would love to hear Dave take on Basiago.  Someone needs to call him on that preposterous story about seeing Obama on Mars. 

Sean92008

Quote from: dsz on May 10, 2018, 01:10:30 AM

Once a shill for a psycho loser Heather, always a shill for Heather a loser.

Gone through unscathed so far but you're getting more bold in your alignment with a someone who has lost the tread to her tractor.

Hells Mole

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 09, 2018, 11:35:01 PM
I have a hard time believing that as well.  His show was max 5 hours.

He did occasionally go over time.  I think Hurricane Katrina was one of those times, for example, though I'm not 100% sure on that one.  Depending on how particular affiliates were operating
not everyone could hear it when he extended the show.  Some affiliates brought in other programs at 3am, some went on automatic repeat.

I listened to David Adair when he was on C2CAM the first time and I don't remember Art doing a special show extension for him but since Art did that sometimes it's not impossible, just unlikely I'd say.  Somehow Art made an interview with Adair really fun to listen to.  I remember thinking he seemed like he was sort of ripping off Bob Lazar but it was still a fun show at the time.

I see people complaining that 4 hours is too long for MITD but C2CAM with Art in the 90's was 5 hours and it often seemed to end to soon.

Dyna-X

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 10, 2018, 01:10:40 AM
Could also have been Randy Cramer as Gerloff hasn't claimed to have been on Mars, just some airlock on the moon.