• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

El Chorro

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 06, 2018, 11:09:50 PM
I was always a bit suspicious about the tinnitus.  A great excuse to bow out gracefully.

He had an ear stalker

popple

Mels-hole1984

Ive been hoping for this for so long! Finally a host other  than Knapp I can listen to.

Chine

That’s great. Always enjoyed Ian. Glad he’s back.

zeebo

Quote from: dsz on May 06, 2018, 11:08:14 PM
I called the Punnett part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! I can listen to Coast again!

You called it, and I called your calling it!

dsz

Quote from: El Chorro on May 06, 2018, 11:09:45 PM
Didn't mention Schrader either. Classy George!

Maybe because: 1 percent chance it's not him. I mean since George usually does 8 days per week maybe he wants an extra day or two a month for other things.

WOTR

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 06, 2018, 11:01:46 PM
Is Coast on yet? Its been so long since ive listened I cant remember but its not playing on the station right now that I used to listen to it on.
Are you Canadian?  They pulled them from all of the Canadian stations a few months ago...

dsz

Quote from: zeebo on May 06, 2018, 11:11:31 PM
You called it, and I called your calling it!

I appreciate all the calling. It's like bingo. Except without the money  :'( :'(

Sean92008

BUT WHO DOES IAN "REPLACE?"

Connie, Lisa, Dave, Richard, Jimmy?  George Knapp???

popple

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 06, 2018, 11:13:02 PM

Lee Cigar.

dsz

Well, who does George have the biggest grudge against? That should answer it.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: WOTR on May 06, 2018, 11:12:02 PM
Are you Canadian?  They pulled them from all of the Canadian stations a few months ago...
How dare you... I'm an easy going guy and you can call me many things but a Canadian? Thats low man.

lol No- I'm not but its on now though I just couldnt remember if it was on at 12am or 1am (e coast time)and evidently its 1 but I could have sworn it used to start at midnight.

Ian was a station mate of Schrader's so my guess Dave called Ian to give him the heads up.

dsz

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 06, 2018, 11:14:34 PM
How dare you... I'm an easy going guy and you can call me many things but a Canadian? Thats low man.

lol No- I'm not but its on now though I just couldnt remember if it was on at 12am or 1am (e coast time)and evidently its 1 but I could have sworn it used to start at midnight.

Some markets carry (or used to carry as of a couple years ago) an encore hour at midnight before the live show. Maybe that's what you were hearing.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 06, 2018, 11:14:34 PM

Nope. Im east coast too. Its always been 1am. Listening in WHYN am560

I do thank Noory for making the announcement at the beginning of the show...

I'm putting $$ on George Knapp being on MITD... i'll probably lose it, but whatever.

I put an email alert on Trulia for houses going up for sale in Pahrump... haven't noticed anything yet.

Ian should probably start things off with another apology to Steve Quayle, I'm not convinced the others were heartfelt.

dsz

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 06, 2018, 11:15:25 PM
Ian was a station mate of Schrader's so my guess Dave called Ian to give him the heads up.

This PunnetTweet indicates you are correct.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: dsz on May 06, 2018, 11:16:10 PM
Some markets carry (or used to carry as of a couple years ago) an encore hour at midnight before the live show. Maybe that's what you were hearing.
I bet that was it or my memory is shot which is also a good possibility.

I havnt listened to C2C in probably 10 years or more I dont think. Its been forever and now that it started I'm beginning to remember why.

This health shit is not interesting to me one bit.

Faustina

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on May 06, 2018, 11:08:14 PM
Fuck yes! Ian is Back!

Totally thrilled.  One of my very fave fill-in hosts at c2c.  :D

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 06, 2018, 11:22:08 PM

I havnt listened to C2C in probably 10 years or more I dont think. Its been forever and now that it started I'm beginning to remember why.

yup. new age bullshit and doom & gloom. *yawn*

albrecht

So Ian confirmed? Awesome...he shuts down amateur preachers and such in good form.

trostol

Quote from: Étouffée on May 06, 2018, 11:20:03 PM
I do thank Noory for making the announcement at the beginning of the show...

agreed lol

Quote from: Étouffée on May 06, 2018, 11:08:37 PM
Ian!  I will listen to good ol’ Preacher Ian.

will finally get to hear the dude live

Lilith

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 06, 2018, 11:22:08 PM

same/same

sad to say...

LMFAO! Ian Punnet? that guy is boring. all current paranormal hosts are shit, no offense.

dsz

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 06, 2018, 11:26:06 PM
LMFAO! Ian Punnet? that guy is boring. all current paranormal hosts are shit, no offense.

But compared to Noory.....?