• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

WOTR

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 06, 2018, 12:45:47 PM
Edit- this reminds me of when they said they weren’t losing affiliates after Art quit and I worked my ass off and made a list proving otherwise? Remember?

Nope.  Most of us probably didn't PM you for the list.  :(  (I decided to go looking for it now.)

Quote from: ponyboysunset on February 04, 2016, 10:03:20 AM
I complied a true affiliates list based on websites that had information on who they still carried. They need to update their affiliates list with the true numbers. The list I complied is of 30 affiliates, and it is 50/50 in who stayed and who is gone. Three of them went back to Coast.
http://midnightinthedesert.com/radio-stations/

Anyone who wants this list PM and I will gladly sent it to you.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 06, 2018, 07:23:46 AM
I'm blocked, too. I called him a pussy. I was only kidding!

Haha, he seems to lack a sense of humor like most people.

Lilith

Quote from: Grifynne on May 06, 2018, 01:22:06 PM
The Heather Wade Fans Facebook group is getting all riled up for whatever she is doing next. They updated the banner and, for some reason, photoshopped her hair so it is over both shoulders. Not really sure why they did that. It looks like she has dog ears.

Is that "in" now?  The Cocker Spaniel look?

Grifynne

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 06, 2018, 01:23:15 PM
Um bad shadow looks like an Adam’s apple. Jesus. Lol.

LOL I didn't even notice that when I posted it. ;D

Kolchak

Quote from: Rico999 on May 06, 2018, 01:08:55 PM
Keith seems to be pretty conciliatory toward Heather on the AB homepage.  Why not?  None of Heather's fans are left as subscribers and with his new host, he'll either sink or swim.

And he might be betting that this thing Heather's trying to do won't make it.

When you have to lie about fielding offers from across the country, having a team of entertainment lawyers and you're on a network that sounds like it's recorded from the inside of a Chernobyl bathhouse, it doesn't bode well for the success of the program.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 06, 2018, 01:25:52 PM
Aforethought, dear -- premeditated.  I am with you there.  Yes, she was blitzing knowing she might profit materially from those efforts long-term.  Guilty, guilty, guilty.

How this distinguishes her, except by degree, from someone like, say, Rossy escapes me, though.

Sorry K-Dubb, my bad.   :-*

PS:  I get what you're saying.  Maybe more shall be revealed by others involved peripherally.

zeebo

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 06, 2018, 10:23:54 AM
The "Midnight in the desert' name should be retired. Should have been retired when Art walked away from the show the last time but...

Heathers going to try to ride the 'Art bell' wave for as long as she can and milk it for all its worth but in the end the ride is over, it'll wind down slowly as subscribers/supporters/suckers begin to pull away.

I dont even know why Keith would try to protect the whole 'MITD" name when he no longer has a show that is coming from a fucking desert and that name was only good when it actually meant something...

I've expressed the same sentiment several times.  When Heather got dropped from the show, I was hoping the whole thing would finally just fade away, so we could consign this whole strange, regrettable chapter to the dustbin of history.  But instead it just split in half like friggin mitosis and now we've got two of them!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Grifynne on May 06, 2018, 01:30:24 PM
LOL I didn't even notice that when I posted it. ;D
It’s not helping the rumors from that carnival picture either. Lol.

WOTR

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 06, 2018, 01:23:15 PM
Um bad shadow looks like an Adam’s apple. Jesus. Lol.
Thanks PBS.  I was going to post that the hair made her look trans... But I could not put my finger on why- so I decided against it.  I think it may have just been the picture when taken in its entirety.

Quote from: username on May 06, 2018, 01:28:08 PM

Haha, he seems to lack a sense of humor like most people.

I wasn't really kidding.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: WOTR on May 06, 2018, 01:34:07 PM
Thanks PBS.  I was going to post that the hair made her look trans... But I could not put my finger on why- so I decided against it.  I think it may have just been the picture when taken in its entirety.
Well I have been told she was born a woman yet my eyes seems to see otherwise. Whatever I don’t care but it’s just one more lie to add to the pile if true. Would explain the weird ass drop in her voice.

Rico999

Quote from: Kolchak on May 06, 2018, 01:31:04 PM
When you have to lie about fielding offers from across the country, having a team of entertainment lawyers and you're on a network that sounds like it's recorded from the inside of a Chernobyl bathhouse, it doesn't bode well for the success of the program.

LOL That says it all!  Chernobyl bathhouse!  That's a keeper.  And it did, too...

Grifynne

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 06, 2018, 01:23:23 PM
LMFAO

I wonder how many of her fans would dare say so? :P

I would love to see that conversation. And I will share it if it comes up.  ;D

Grifynne

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2018, 01:28:43 PM
Is that "in" now?  The Cocker Spaniel look?

All the cool kids are doing it.

Roswells, Art

The Heather Wade Fans Facebook group is getting all riled up for whatever she is doing next. They updated the banner and, for some reason, photoshopped her hair so it is over both shoulders. Not really sure why they did that. It looks like she has dog ears.

timebandit

I'm not liking the touched up photo..
it was originally a copy of art's pose, the lean, the attire, same desert background.
Someone didn't get the memo.

Lilith

Quote from: Grifynne on May 06, 2018, 01:40:33 PM
All the cool kids are doing it.

I figured such was the case, I'm decades behind on style.

Bart Ell

They updated the banner and, for some reason, photoshopped her hair so it is over both shoulders.

Looks natural to me.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 06, 2018, 01:27:38 PM
Bart, are you in the twittersphere?

Twitter accounts are hard but I will do my best.
Because that's what Art... wow, it is hard to even type his name.... would want.

Grifynne

Is Jamy Falkie? Is there a new Evil One? :o Also sounds like her followers are giving her some great legal advice.

(Same Jamy guy started this thread by asking if anyone else is worried about Heather using the MitD name):

Sean92008

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 06, 2018, 12:12:25 PM
By "entertainment lawyers," she means Wikipedia and LegalZoom.

See, my first thought is this... In Nevada, entertainment is strippers and prostitutes...  I think, based on those conditions, that Heather chose wisely.

sydtron

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 06, 2018, 01:43:09 PM
Who own da Chiefs?  OWNS!  OWNS!

Look at this face! Somebody in the crowd threw a fucking tire chain at him!!!

Best Hockey movie EVER!!