• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Catsmile

Quote from: Faustina on May 03, 2018, 03:55:52 PM
Yeah, I remember the days when a lot of Bellgabbers adored her.  Oh how far she has fallen.

I loved her voice, just not what it was attached 2.
Plus she broke up the sausage fest, when PBS couldn't be the laughing hole. 

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 08:04:15 PM
I immediately thought of this.

Awesome.   This Christmas all the little kiddies are gonna get a hunk of log...and they'll like it!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 03, 2018, 08:01:23 PM
You have to excuse Gravity.   This is the type of stuff he usually jams out to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywL3ZkpAhwc

FIFY

If I had listened on a stereo with an equalizer I might have been able to pick it out. It sounded to tinny and nails on a chalkboard listening through my iphone so fuck off will you very much? 

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Catsmile on May 03, 2018, 08:10:03 PM
# You Didn't Want To Be The Queen of Arts Double Wide Cuck Shack?
# TakesAllKindsEyeReckon
#Fuckno
#Gayereveryday

Lilith

Quote from: Flying Killer Robot on May 03, 2018, 08:08:19 PM
Thanks for the feedback on this - someone requested I post it to YouTube. Lyrics below. Bellgab does inspire! Praise MV and his creation! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDOcWDbZwgY

She's a queen with no king
Can't kiss the ring
The yawning crowds are waiting
for the end of the dream

She's a lifer in mourning
Didn't heed the warning:
Royalty is out of fashion,
there is no Prince Charming!

Take a ride - on your broomstick

Cast your spells -
Life is somewhere out there
(Among the stars that light your way)

Cast your spells
Got to find a way back.
(Take your seat in that gilded court)

There's a daughter in hiding
No need for the fighting
The ghosts of another time
Can't truly be that frightening

Take a ride - on your broomstick (Take a ride)

Take a ride - Take a ride

That makes it even better!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 03, 2018, 08:13:24 PM

Awesome.   This Christmas all the little kiddies are gonna get a hunk of log...and they'll like it!
It’s better than bad, it’s good!  :)

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 08:13:30 PM
FIFY

If I had listened on a stereo with an equalizer I might have been able to pick it out. It sounded to tinny and nails on a chalkboard listening through my iphone so fuck off will you very much?

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 08:17:23 PM
Well at least you don’t have an easy button

Like.  No way, eh?     I hate those things

DaveScottSOR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 03, 2018, 08:10:26 PM

WhiteCrow is a grizzled veteran of the Falkie thread.   A shoo in for the Hall of Fame!

It was very impressive.  I feel humbled and blessed to receive WhiteCrow's Grade 'A' snark!

Lilith

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 03, 2018, 08:10:37 PM
I do think the guy saw through the phoniness of her and was put off by her commandeering of the show at least until he "smoked a phat one" during the break.  However he was dazzled by what was probably the highest viewership numbers he'd ever had and the seeming amount of fans Heather had.  Could he tell that she
had set probably all of her callers up in advance no matter whether they called into her Skype or his line?  I don't know, but he was really excited about that numbers bump.  He didn't seem to realize though that the overwhelming majority of those tuning in were there to watch a one time shit show that had been in the words for over two weeks.  They aren't people who would be tuning in to here her do a straight show.

Indeed, I would guess 90% Trolls

Catsmile

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 03, 2018, 04:10:51 PM
That would be bdubb.

# You Could Always Count On Eeyores Keyboard & Mouse To Passive Aggressively Trample The Audio. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: LadyFish on May 03, 2018, 04:21:27 PM
I didn’t catch it during the livestream with all the multilayered audio.

I thought the multilayered audio was a very artistic and unique approach to broadcasting on their part.  Perhaps your closed mindedness and lack of imagination prevent you from seeing that.

aldousburbank

Sorry people. This thread moves faster than a Mexican at an ICE convention. Could somebody repost the auidio non-youtube link to Tweeker Joe's show from last night? I looked for a while but... Muchas gracias!

Rix Gins

Quote from: Flying Killer Robot on May 03, 2018, 08:08:19 PM
Thanks for the feedback on this - someone requested I post it to YouTube. Lyrics below. Bellgab does inspire! Praise MV and his creation! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDOcWDbZwgY

She's a queen with no king
Can't kiss the ring
The yawning crowds are waiting
for the end of the dream

She's a lifer in mourning
Didn't heed the warning:
Royalty is out of fashion,
there is no Prince Charming!

Take a ride - on your broomstick

Cast your spells -
Life is somewhere out there
(Among the stars that light your way)

Cast your spells
Got to find a way back.
(Take your seat in that gilded court)

There's a daughter in hiding
No need for the fighting
The ghosts of another time
Can't truly be that frightening

Take a ride - Take a ride

Nice band you've got there.  You all play tight, like Steve Miller did with his earlier bands.  Good luck.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 08:13:30 PM
FIFY

It's all good - I just listened through my iPhone - and you're right.

aldousburbank

Quote from: mv on May 03, 2018, 08:24:04 PM
I thought the multilayered audio was a very artistic and unique approach to broadcasting on their part.  Perhaps your closed mindedness and lack of imagination prevent you from seeing that.

It was a beautiful thing, man.

I'd like to know what HW was doing on the property while everyone else was away at the funeral? Grieving? Or grabbing things? This woman manipulated her way into their home and I wouldn't trust her alone there for a second. Someone check ebay and see if Art's old tapes and equipment are listed.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: mv on May 03, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

An unforgetable moment in the Art Bell Timeline.

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 03, 2018, 08:25:41 PM
It was a beautiful thing, man.

It kind of was, wasn't it?  Superior, I think, to the Lasha approach of talking over a transformer hum..............

GravitySucks

Quote from: skinnypresident on May 03, 2018, 08:30:24 PM
I'd like to know what HW was doing on the property while everyone else was away at the funeral? Grieving? Or grabbing things? This woman manipulated her way into their home and I wouldn't trust her alone there for a second. Someone check ebay and see if Art's old tapes and equipment are listed.  ;D

Shitposting on twitter. That is when she was sucking up to people like Hendrie and Shatner that don’t know her from Adam and calling Knapp a blood thirsty vulture.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 03, 2018, 06:48:34 PM
the greatest gift ever given to Japan,,Baseball,, my team is the Saitama Giants
Just watch Tom Sellack, "MR. BASEBALL."

Catsmile

Quote from: timebandit on May 03, 2018, 04:35:25 PM
o...m...gawd!
the sex caller stuff is real?
wow

# Well, If Heather Witch Wade is to be believed...

Mels-hole1984

Forget about this nasaly sounding bitch and her crocodile tears...Dont make me become vaugley loveable!....I swear to Christ I will do it!

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 04:36:38 PM
It actually was a better time for us east coast folks. I am kind of annoyed but not that annoyed.

# Can't Effect Me If I Don't Listen
# SoManyTits2Ask2SeeSoLittleTiem
# ( o Y o ) HooterEyes

Been seeing alot of references to Mike Siegel lately.   Haven't listened to him since those dark times at Coast to Coast.

The man himself is currently live ->  http://www.gcnlive.com/JW1D/index.php/onair

It would seem like he's is taking a Bruce Williams tact now.  Except without the entertainment...............

I think watching Sherwin-Williams dry is on par for entertainment.

====================================================

Reading spots for discount dentistry.....   Even the commercials are boring

Hog

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 03, 2018, 08:24:13 PM
Sorry people. This thread moves faster than a Mexican at an ICE convention. Could somebody repost the auidio non-youtube link to Tweeker Joe's show from last night? I looked for a while but... Muchas gracias!
Here you go.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=9159.msg1197355#msg1197355

The audio sucks for the first bit, but does clear up. That wouldn't have happened on a Rowland Enterprises show.

peace
Hog