• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Kolchak

Quote from: Faustina on May 03, 2018, 02:06:38 PM
A comment from HW in that On The Fringe FB group about her new show:

Heather Wade "It will be the same show, probably the same break clock, I will run bumpers and liners, and take calls. Everything I did before. The ads will be different."

The same show, as in the one that was hemorrhaging money?

Catsmile

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 03, 2018, 08:46:56 AM
What a rat bastard scumbag Keef is. Being sooo mean. HE ACTUALLY WANTS HER TO DO HER JOB!!! WTF!!!!!!

No one has ever been fired for not showing up to work for 19 days... COME ON!!

# Evil QueefRolo

rondo

Quote from: GretalX on May 03, 2018, 08:26:24 AM
AMEN! I always wondered why she rubbed me the wrong way even from the get go? Maybe it was her fake / forced laugh and emotions that made my subconscious wary.  You're spot on Hells Mole!

Was it Art who encouraged her to put on a sexy, sultry phone sex girl voice to get an audience?

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 01:41:31 PM
Really? Does her real first name begin with 'M' by chance?

I dunno her real name. Like I said just acquainted.  I don't know her very well.

chefist

Quote from: rondo on May 03, 2018, 02:10:12 PM
Was it Art who encouraged her to put on a sexy, sultry phone sex girl voice to an audience?

I've always was curious about that...just odd...like everything else in this whole convoluted story. The male callers were absolutely pathetic and disturbing. 10 year, $600 subscriptions...what other "gifts" has HW received?

Heather is fucking nuts. She belongs in a padded room, not on the radio.

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 03, 2018, 02:04:15 PM
So much love for Heather ......
When will it ever end ?

What about the love she showed toward Knapp, Lasha?
The world mocks and laughs.

Was it Art who encouraged her to put on a sexy, sultry phone sex girl voice to an audience?

Bellgabbers encouraged it before Art had anything too do with it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdSzV1X1Aj4

ShayP

Art just said to 'be yourself.'  However, she wanted to imitate Art.  Her cadence was unmistakable.  To me at least.

Kolchak

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on May 03, 2018, 02:14:56 PM
Heather is fucking nuts. She belongs in a padded room, not on the radio.

She's openly admitted that the show was dying as far back as November of 2017, when she made a FB post insinuating it was on its last legs. She said more recently that it's just gotten worse.

These people switching subscriptions to her new program were already not enough to buoy the show. What's going to change, financially?

Kolchak

Quote from: AlternativeSide on May 03, 2018, 02:15:59 PM
Bellgabbers encouraged it before Art had anything too do with it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdSzV1X1Aj4

Man. That OG Heather voice is much less grating.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Kolchak on May 03, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

Well you know, if something is failing, keep doing it until it fails again and again until you’re doing the same show over the phone to Joe and his buddy Gus.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Azzerae on May 03, 2018, 12:29:01 PM
My gut was telling me the whole way through Heather's United Pubic Radio interview that she's phoney. I don't know what it is, but it all sounds superficial and surface level.

A pet peeve of mine is hosts who talk about everything but what you want to hear. That's what (I presume) most of us loved about Art - is he spoke about the stuff we wanted to hear.

You have good instincts.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 02:12:49 PM
I've always was curious about that...just odd...like everything else in this whole convoluted story. The male callers were absolutely pathetic and disturbing. 10 year, $600 subscriptions...what other "gifts" has HW received?

And that senile couple who think they have adopted her. Bloody sickening.

Faustina

What do you all think about the new time slot for MITD?

Keith tweeted:  "Mondays new show will be moving to 7pm to 10pm Pacific, 10pm to 1am Eastern."

timebandit

Quote from: Kolchak on May 03, 2018, 02:20:00 PM
She's openly admitted that the show was dying as far back as November of 2017, when she made a FB post insinuating it was on its last legs. She said more recently that it's just gotten worse.

These people switching subscriptions to her new program were already not enough to buoy the show. What's going to change, financially?
the new show's not free?

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Kolchak on May 03, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

Keith won’t be getting a cut. And the new guy will probably get the short end of the stick and asked what his favorite scotch is once a month.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Kolchak on May 03, 2018, 02:08:09 PM
if it tanks, it tanks.

Maybe Lasha can find her another $600 donation.

Kolchak

Quote from: timebandit on May 03, 2018, 02:22:57 PM
the new show's not free?

Everyone's assuming there will be some type of subscription program to access the archives and download episodes. Or plunge the wormhole, if you're into that sort of thing.

Quote from: Faustina on May 03, 2018, 02:22:11 PM

Keith tweeted:  "Mondays new show will be moving to 7pm to 10pm Pacific, 10pm to 1am Eastern."

Good for the East coast. Larger potential caller base. Less direct competition.  Pretty smart.

Quote from: Faustina on May 03, 2018, 02:22:11 PM

Well the working folks in the Eastern time zone can hear a good hunk of the show live - if they have a mind to.   It's a good move.............

Dr. MD MD

Geez! You go away for a few days and 150 pages of HLW soap opera go by. :P ;D

P.S. not even going to try to catch up.

chefist

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 03, 2018, 02:23:32 PM
Keith won’t be getting a cut. And the new guy will probably get the short end of the stick and asked what his favorite scotch is once a month.

...she can still talk dirty to Joe in her sultry phone sex voice. That's worth something at least. LAWD

SaucyRossy

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 02:25:53 PM
...she can still talk dirty to Joe in her sultry phone sex voice. That's worth something at least. LAWD

LAWD.  OH. LAWD.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 03, 2018, 02:24:49 PM
Well the working folks in the Eastern time zone can hear a good hunk of the show live - if they have a mind to.   It's a good move.............
agreed. A subscription was the only way I could listen to it before.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 03, 2018, 02:25:29 PM
Geez! You go away for a few days and 150 pages of HLW soap opera go by. :P ;D

P.S. not even going to try to catch up.

We missed you, Doctor.

rondo

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 03, 2018, 09:39:26 AM
Jerk-offs Shit Show in the Desert.

Hahahahahahahhahaha....

Jerk-offs' Shit Show in the Desert

There, I fixed it for ya.