• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Chine

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 02, 2018, 08:15:38 PM
Show's over but still listening to the feed.

Yep. Haha. She just said ‘we’re still on the air’

zeebo

Quote from: Zenman on May 02, 2018, 08:15:48 PM
Well, that was an interesting mix of braaps and pathos. ...

Well put, I have mixed feelings, kinda like I would if George Knapp ever interviewed the Numbers Lady.

weeberwubber

they are just realizing they still have the feed open and they talk about how they weren't really on the air during the break before hahahahahahhahahahaa

Rix Gins

I liked the part where Heather asked Joe if she could check a couple callers out ahead of time, followed by about six minutes of silence.

IamNegan

shit, she noticed they're still on the air....I think she was just about to incriminate herself....damn!

She is monitoring bellgab.  That is without a doubt.

DarKPenguiN

Damn they figured out they were still on...

Hey Its spaced out radio lol- see dave you're safe still (for the moment)

Cosmic Dust

Quote from: albrecht on May 02, 2018, 08:11:00 PM
Idk, there is an audience/demographic/generation where victimhood, safe spaces, and melt-downs are a badge of honor.
Spot on.

Catsmile

They Were Still Talking Her Sobbing & Sniffing is gone...

# People Let the Cat out of the bag about still being live, Faggots.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: popple on May 02, 2018, 08:15:52 PM
This is in no way an offense to our lovely PBS, but a lot of people at the time didn't even realize Heather left the gabcast when she took over her spot.
Hey none taken. Not sure what you are saying but hey I never claimed to be great at podcasting and I have never charged for it. Now writing, I charge for that. Good to see you back popple.
Oh and I am straight edge so never been drunk or high on any show. Huge difference between me and Heather that way.  :)

popple

How many times did Art listen to the gabcast thinking PBS was Heather?

wr250

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 08:15:34 PM
Seriously between her and my now ex friend I really fucking hate people. They both are cut from the same fucked up clothe. Lies and manipulation to stroke their own fucking egos. I was heading for an MV style rant in the chat and had to contain myself. And she is reading here as well or having someone (LASHA) read and give her tips for better acting.
bring the rant

popple

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 08:18:19 PM
Hey none taken. Not sure what you are saying but hey I never claimed to be great at podcasting and I have never charged for it. Now writing, I charge for that. Good to see you back popple.

haha! i thought you were great but a lot of people couldn't tell you two apart simple for being female.

George Noory fans.

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 02, 2018, 07:55:02 PM
"Heather, you're the brightest star in my sky."

Where the fuck are they getting these callers?

Rocketeer

Quote from: IamNegan on May 02, 2018, 08:17:56 PM
shit, she noticed they're still on the air....I think she was just about to incriminate herself....damn!

She'd switched off the emotions.  The co-host said some stuff about Keith being an idiot.  Couldn't get the rest through the ad overlay.

Quote from: Catsmile on May 02, 2018, 08:18:18 PM
They Were Still Talking Her Sobbing & Sniffing is gone...

# People Let the Cat out of the bag about still being live, Faggots.

It was, wasn't it?

EMMMM_VEEEEEE.  NEW SHOW with your new theme. 

ponyboysunset

Quote from: popple on May 02, 2018, 08:18:34 PM
How many times did Art listen to the gabcast thinking PBS was Heather?
None I hope. And I am so glad if he did think I was her that he didn't pick me. I never would have gotten involved anyway because I can't keep my opinions to myself as is obvious from getting booted from several shows. LOL.

Hurba

Quote from: moon lily on May 02, 2018, 08:15:32 PM
Similar here. Joined ages ago but never posted, just lurked. I was yelling at my device so much I decided to login and comment to get it off my chest. HOT MIKE!
haha she's woken up a lot shadow lurkers with her antics. All I want to do is listen to some good late night radio with weird shit. That's all. Just do your job.

Pizzapunch

Did anyone else besides shills ever get in after the mistress caller?

popple

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 08:19:42 PM
None I hope. And I am so glad if he did think I was her that he didn't pick me. I never would have gotten involved anyway because I can't keep my opinions to myself as is obvious from getting booted from several shows. LOL.

Gabcast got out of control when you were on  8)

Quote from: Chine on May 02, 2018, 08:17:42 PM
Yep. Haha. She just said ‘we’re still on the air’

Joe needs to call Hoagland for advice.

albrecht

Quote from: Rocketeer on May 02, 2018, 08:19:23 PM
She'd switched off the emotions.  The co-host said some stuff about Keith being an idiot.  Couldn't get the rest through the ad overlay.
Yeah, that was funny how the tears, nasal inflammation and drip, and even the aquarium bubbling sounds were done once they went off-the-air, but wasn't.