• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Yorkshire pud

Two and bit hours of snot and not about her....

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 08:12:23 PM
I'm glad it's all cleared up now, and we got the REAL story.

alls forgiven.

Rexacious

Quote from: zeebo on May 02, 2018, 08:13:37 PM
Mostly all we learned is she's feeling bad and has lots of supporters who feel bad she feels bad.

Ahh yes, the Circle is complete. We may begin the ritual.

BRING THE SACRIFICIAL LAMB!

bateman

Quote from: chefist on May 02, 2018, 08:11:33 PM
HW didn't keep her own contacts list...lol nice

Hahahahaahahaahahaahahaha

SpookyTim

They're still live on the other link

whoozit

It’s snot about her, it’s snot.

Morgus

They should have Keith Rowland come on as a guest next, for equal time.

IamNegan

Quote from: brig on May 02, 2018, 08:12:35 PM
Are we supposed to send painted rocks?

Apparently it's going to help her....maybe she can build another cuckshed with them....

this was a total P/R stunt for a madwoman.

moon lily

Quote from: Hurba on May 02, 2018, 08:06:47 PM
I have never heard such utter nonsense. So bad that I felt it necessary to register here and comment. Heather cried (fake cried) for two straight hours With 10 minutes of substance. She needs to address the shit she talked about George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell.  An act of defiance?!?! By going on the air?  All she had to do was GO ON THE AIR with Keith or let someone else. What a shameless victim.

Similar here. Joined ages ago but never posted, just lurked. I was yelling at my device so much I decided to login and comment to get it off my chest. HOT MIKE!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 02, 2018, 08:13:32 PM

I can close my eyes and imagine your face LOLOL
Seriously between her and my now ex friend I really fucking hate people. They both are cut from the same fucked up clothe. Lies and manipulation to stroke their own fucking egos. I was heading for an MV style rant in the chat and had to contain myself. And she is reading here as well or having someone (LASHA) read and give her tips for better acting.

Show's over but still listening to the feed.

Zenman

Well, that was an interesting mix of braaps and pathos. I was hoping we'd get more behind-the-scenes type info, but we got a little of that too anyway. All-in-all, there should at least be enough there for an interesting Gabcast, I'd think. Thanks, Joe.

ETA: Wait! Not over yet! More open-mic braaps!

popple

This is in no way an offense to our lovely PBS, but a lot of people at the time didn't even realize Heather left the gabcast when she took over her spot.

albrecht

She was "concerned" that conversations off-mic were able to be listened too? Why, if her grief was real and nothing to hide? Right?

BettyO417

Quote from: Rexacious on May 02, 2018, 08:10:38 PM
"You can call me Kim Commando."

WTF?!

The host blew it, somebody on the You Tube chat asked if Heather thought she was Kim Komando. He must have read it off the feed and he said it.

SpookyTim

Hurba

Quote from: OldbellListener on May 02, 2018, 08:13:03 PM
  Ya I have a big problem with that the insults & things she said about other hosts ,..like wishing they would have a stroke or whatever ,..  telling her listeners to bash a host ,.. that is concerning
I think she has issues. Or she has zero business sense. I'm baffled.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 08:15:34 PM
Seriously between her and my now ex friend I really fucking hate people. They both are cut from the same fucked up clothe. Lies and manipulation to stroke their own fucking egos. I was heading for an MV style rant in the chat and had to contain myself. And she is reading here as well or having someone (LASHA) read and give her tips for better acting.

I have to be careful on the youtube.  I don't want some idiot calling my phone at odd hours of the night.  Yeah, I made the account when I was stupid.