• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Sean92008

Bye Heather Leona Wade, I don't give a shit if the door hit you on the way out.  You entitled bitch, go fuck yourself with a ginsu knife.

Oh, and can you send me an autographed headshot signed to my daughter?

Audio is from a November 2017 post...

Sean92008

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 01, 2018, 03:40:20 AM
Get your bets in when (Redacted) will become active here

Under Redacted or one of her many dormant accounts?

PrairieGhost

This really is an ugly ending. It sucks that Art dies and it's not about him.

Sean92008

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 01, 2018, 03:56:53 AM
This really is an ugly ending. It sucks that Art dies and it's not about him.

Humm, who did that?  Why?

I really would have thought Keith would have been ready to roll with a new host tomorrow.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: username on May 01, 2018, 04:32:34 AM
I refuse to watch.

I wish I didn't...

I removed the fucking post. Fuck giving them views.

ItsOver

Quote from: Grifynne on April 30, 2018, 11:31:47 PM
Dave has had enough...
Reading these posts on Facebook and Twitter the past few weeks has made me appreciate BellGab even more.  What a candyass internet world.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: mv on April 30, 2018, 09:59:46 PM
Don't get me wrong... I was pissing myself.

That was great to wake up to. LMAO

Quote from: mv on April 30, 2018, 10:14:31 PM
Believe me, I'm conscious of my wife's sensibilities in this way.  I did the right thing and drove to my office where I could be alone and get it done.  I've put my wife through enough with my karaoke performances of Philadelphia Freedom.
;D ;D

bellNwhistle

Quote from: username on May 01, 2018, 04:32:34 AM
I refuse to watch.

It's actually kind of amazing, even knowing it's fake. however, I think he cheats by taking the person's own pre-recorded voice to do it. Even Ghost Adventures doesn't do that. you know they're totally above board.  ::)

Quote from: Kolchak on April 30, 2018, 10:36:52 PM
I think this is a pretty cool thing to hear. It's available elsewhere, but my guess is that most of the listeners don't realize that. It's an attempt.
I agree. I missed the show, but Keith's replaying it over and over- or letting it loop, or who knows what.  I haven't heard it before, and I don't see it offered as an audiobook anywhere. I tried to listen to the link someone posted in here earlier, but it kinda sucked.. glitchy.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Tricky-D on April 30, 2018, 10:25:38 PM
Isn’t HW from CA? Mmmm...

She's from Stanislaus county,  central CA.  Lived in northern CA for a while.  Not out of the realm of possibility that she had a sister living in Berkley.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 01, 2018, 05:01:27 AM
It's actually kind of amazing, even knowing it's fake. however, I think he cheats by taking the person's own pre-recorded voice to do it. Even Ghost Adventures doesn't do that. you know they're totally above board.  ::)

Ghost adventures is still around!?

HumanBeing

Wait until some folks catch up on the posts and read the latest from Keith to the Time Travelers.

IamNegan

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 30, 2018, 10:00:18 PM
Is there a translator for paranormal UK radio?

If you think they're bad, try listening to the Rush stalker, Solaris Mushmouthen....talks so damn fast that practically every guest she has needs to pause for a few seconds before replying just so their brain can catch up....lmao!

IamNegan

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 01, 2018, 05:20:10 AM
Wait until some folks catch up on the posts and read the latest from Keith to the Time Travelers.

For the sake of expediency, here's the text of the email I received at 0706 EDT:

Dear fellow Time Travelers,

I’m sorry to report, that Heather has chosen not to produce a show or provide a capable fill-in host. In addition, she has taken away any chance of us getting our own fill-in host. This makes it impossible to have live shows in the interim, which most of you have requested.

Consequently, MITD is seeking a replacement host, which is the only option we have to move forward with Art Bell's legacy. I believe I can pull this off by next Monday. I’m excited by the candidates on the short list and I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

I hope all of you enjoyed my tribute to Art Bell shows these last few days. I enjoyed putting them together.

Your hard-working servant, Keith

ItsOver

Quote from: mv on May 01, 2018, 01:11:32 AM
I thought the young Art was adequately handsome.
Young Art had kind of a Jim Morrison/ Ian Astbury look going for him.  Heather had a head start in the 'stache department, though.

[attachment=1,msg1193372]

[attachment=2,msg1193372]

bellNwhistle

Quote from: username on May 01, 2018, 05:12:40 AM
Ghost adventures is still around!?

I don't know if there are new episodes, but I'm guessing there are. Yep.

Have you ever heard Zack/Zak? say the word "mercury"? It's a real hoot.

I emailed Howard Hughes also.  I'd resub in a second if he joined DMRN.  He doesn't get any money for his podcast, and while I think his shows are too short, they're mostly pretty interesting.  He does have a show (or did) that he does on the weekends. Guy doesn't make enough to support himself doing all of this, but he loves it.  He may not be everyone's cup of tea, but if he could make it work out, he's big enough to pull in American listeners. IMO.

HumanBeing

Quote from: ItsOver on May 01, 2018, 05:25:19 AM
Young Art had kind of a Jim Morrison/ Ian Astbury look going for him.  Heather had a head start in the 'stache department, though.

[attachment=1,msg1193372]

[attachment=2,msg1193372]

One of the children Art 'abandoned' in his first marriage. Her name was in that article from years back and she talked about getting in contact with Art and how Art seemed disinterested in her.
He ended their correspondence by basically sending her a signed copy of his book 'The Art of Talk' and said something along the lines I hope this helps.
Well she has kids and I'm not shitting you, they resemble Heather from Heather's carnival picture  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: IamNegan on May 01, 2018, 05:24:58 AM
For the sake of expediency, here's the text of the email I received at 0706 EDT:

I’m sorry to report, that Heather has chosen not to produce a show or provide a capable fill-in host. In addition, she has taken away any chance of us getting our own fill-in host. This makes it impossible to have live shows in the interim, which most of you have requested.

Consequently, MITD is seeking a replacement host, which is the only option we have to move forward with Art Bell's legacy. I believe I can pull this off by next Monday. I’m excited by the candidates on the short list and I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

I hope all of you enjoyed my tribute to Art Bell shows these last few days. I enjoyed putting them together.

Thanks for posting.  Bye, bye, baby, goodbye... HW.

Juan

I wonder what it means that Heather took away the chance for a fill in host? But later, Keith says he’s looking for a replacement host.
I hope he finds someone good.
Also, great job in understanding EDT.

IamNegan

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 01, 2018, 03:42:07 AM
Bye Heather Leona Wade, I don't give a shit if the door hit you on the way out.  You entitled bitch, go fuck yourself with a ginsu knife.

Gotta say I agree with you! For my wife and I, HLW ran out of gas around the end of 2017, and actually she has a different theory from the one I posted last night: she thinks Man-Hands is in a bouncy room wearing a dinner jacket with overly long sleeves right now....lmao!

bellNwhistle

Spiteful bitch

ItsOver

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 01, 2018, 05:33:03 AM
One of the children Art 'abandoned' in his first marriage. Her name was in that article from years back and she talked about getting in contact with Art and how Art seemed disinterested in her.
He ended their correspondence by basically sending her a signed copy of his book 'The Art of Talk' and said something along the lines I hope this helps.
Well she has kids and I'm not shitting you, they resemble Heather from Heather's carnival picture  ;D
Even if Art and HW were not related, Art was probably enough of a narcissist that by looking at HW, he literally saw enough of himself in her to favor her as the successor for MITD.  Qualifications are in the eye of the beholder.  In addition to her being conveniently available.

IamNegan

Quote from: Juan on May 01, 2018, 05:34:10 AM
I wonder what it means that Heather took away the chance for a fill in host? But later, Keith says he’s looking for a replacement host.

From what I've been able to glean from various sources, it seems she had total creative control over the show - which means she could dictate whether a fill-in was allowed or not. Now that they fired her ass, they can get a replacement.

I might be my friend Carl here.   MiTD needs someone whom can enunciate properly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn9yJPrPqmk

or perhaps it'll be Gary, with a style all his own
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lW_6dXPzBw

ponyboysunset

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 30, 2018, 08:42:56 PM
The HW insider got to you.
;D
It's true I've been co-opted and paid off.  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on May 01, 2018, 05:34:10 AM
I hope he finds someone good.
Also, great job in understanding EDT.
Contractual thing?  Maybe she really did have a contract, with a clause giving her control over fill ins.  Her failure to fulfill her duties, after two weeks as a no-show, would then invalidate the whole shebang and KR gets to start anew.  Please be aware, I did not stay at a Holiday Inn last night, though.  ;)