• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

so this bitch is crying and moaning on social media but she doesn't even show up at the funeral? LMFAO! well played Heather, well played.

albrecht

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 25, 2018, 01:09:02 PM
Nailed it.  The NPD comes with the territory. I should have caught the HPD.  Histrionic Heather, I missed that slam dunk.

Provocative (or seductive) behavior
    Relationships are considered more intimate than they actually are
    Attention-seeking
    Influenced easily by others or circumstances
    Speech (style) wants to impress; lacks detail
    Emotional lability; shallowness
    Make-up; physical appearance is used to draw attention to self
    Exaggerated emotions; theatrical

Norm

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 25, 2018, 12:48:54 PM
Saw Art yesterday...

Saw him on the bus, he had golden hair and was wearing long white robes. I got off before I had a chance to talk to him.

Maybe next time eh?

Sean92008

What if Art Bell, the master of theater of the mind, left a suicide note that Airyn hid before others arrived...

FallenSeraph

George Senda is finally doing his Art Bell Tribute Show at 6 p.m. tonight because his last attempt at one got off track when he started cleaning out his drawers and showing everyone his collection of stuffed animals, old receipts and gumball machine toys.

Maybe Heather could join him so she can finally check "Art Bell Tribute Show" off her to-do list.

Madonna or someone important will probably die soon and she's going to lose her window of relevancy.

Sean92008

Quote from: albrecht on April 25, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

Attention-seeking
    Exaggerated emotions; theatrical

The only thing not on the chart with this is the single photo of Heather Leona Wade...

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 25, 2018, 02:52:04 PM
George Senda is finally doing his Art Bell Tribute Show at 6 p.m. tonight because his last attempt at one got off track when he started cleaning out his drawers and showing everyone his collection of stuffed animals, old receipts and gumball machine toys.

Maybe Heather could join him so she can finally check "Art Bell Tribute Show" off her to-do list.

Madonna or someone important will probably die soon and she's going to lose her window of relevancy.

the catnapper is on a roll.

Kolchak

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 25, 2018, 02:52:04 PM

So Falkie is going to beat MITD to a tribute show not once, but twice?

Theadora

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 01:50:52 PM
You would think there would already be a topic and several threads offering signups for clinical trials.

What's that got to do with it? 

I just went back to search for the email, but I can't remember which ghost account I used.  I'll keep looking, but it might be an account that I let lapse, so it may have gotten deleted.

Heather didn't live in Nevada at the time.   I did find an email from her, where I suggested that she move there.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Epaphroditus on April 25, 2018, 10:06:17 AM
Not really , Lasha is her mouthpiece .

I predict Lasha will eventually sit in the chair with Heather as producer , Lasha publicly attacks Keith in the name of Heather .

Keith should call Tom Leykis and put him in the chair to comment on emotional females  8)

Haha Tom would destroy em both. Tom goes away this year, (retiring) long live another legend.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 25, 2018, 02:52:11 PM
The only thing not on the chart with this is the single photo of Heather Leona Wade...

There is a second one....

The one where Asia is riding her at a petting zoo or birthday party.

weeberwubber

Quote from: chefist on April 25, 2018, 02:45:26 PM
It was on the C2C tribute show with Noory...Knapp called in.

Yep, he definitely said it on the tribute show. He also said he would be calling the coroner twice a day until he gets the result. He's not actual family, but he was pretty close to Art and knew him for a long time, so more of a Knapp kin.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Theadora on April 25, 2018, 02:58:44 PM
What's that got to do with it? 

I just went back to search for the email, but I can't remember which ghost account I used.  I'll keep looking, but it might be an account that I let lapse, so it may have gotten deleted.

Heather didn't live in Nevada at the time.   I did find an email from her, where I suggested that she move there.

You didn’t have a clue there was a person named Heather when Art was dealing with his non-compete. Go troll Patrick you flea bag.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: El Chorro on April 25, 2018, 12:46:36 PM
Was she too choked up to attend a funeral in which the WIDOW of the deceased spoke? More please...this seems unforgivable.

She wanted to drape herself over the coffin, and be lowered into the hole ......
Art & Heather ...... never ending drama.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on April 25, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

Attention-seeking
    Very exaggerated emotions; theatrical

FIFY

aldousburbank

The following message brought to you by the dude who plays the dude who plays Aldous:

I come here for the yuks. But in real life I'm a decent friend or try to be. While I hate being cryptic and obfuscation sucks these were the tools of Art's craft. Apart from particular details, Heather's shadowing of Art's style is what apparently annoys BellGabbers the most, from the day she stopped being (Redacted) and started being Art's replacement. I get that and often your alls way of mockimg it is funny. And I am here for the yuks after all.

So just one paragraph of piss on the parade- none of the salacious musings vis a vis Heather/Art romantic intrigue, her falling out with Airyn, calculating her self into being Art's successor and neighbor, being asked to stay away from funeral services, are based in reality. Yes, I know for a fact. I'm not saying that assholey decisions were not made or that Heather has handled this well. What I'm trying to insinuate here is that Art set this clusterfuck up on his own for reasons known only to him-and all of his kids, his wife, and business associates are just now beginning to deal with all that. As much as I admired his radio ways, I have real issues with him now because of his slash and burn personal style. Yeah, Heather set herself up for this, I guess Airyn too. The details that I can't share are because of my respect for his survivors first, and my friendship to Heather second. Heather chose not to attend the funeral, and if she decides to return to MITD she'll explain why. I'm pretty fresh from burying my mom and my oldest child so I know how grief can whack you out. I hope she can pick herself up and I'm glad I was finally able to tell her so myself. Like I say not trying to be all Q cryptic here, but when she's ready she will willingly tell her story her self. But you guys are all way off on the speculations is the money shot here. Stay tuned.

We now return you to your previously scheduled speculative shitstorm.

bellNwhistle

Aldous, I’m sorry about your mom and child. :'(

AZZERAE

I wonder what Heather's so busy doing while she's not on the air?

I mean, sitting in that little house, in the middle of the desert, smoking cigarettes, drinking coffee, staring at the ceiling fan all wide-eyed - amazed at the way the blades break the silence??

Tumbleweed, a cactus, a lizard here or there...starry nights and sunny days.

The poor woman. She may need a hug.

aldousburbank

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 25, 2018, 03:13:42 PM
Aldous, I’m sorry about your mom and child. :'(

Thanks. Life finds a way.

Bart Ell

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 25, 2018, 03:11:02 PM
The following message brought to you by the dude who plays the dude who plays Aldous:

I was gonna read it all but it was not written in radio so I was not interested.

Theadora

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 03:02:15 PM
You didn’t have a clue there was a person named Heather when Art was dealing with his non-compete. Go troll Patrick you flea bag.

You might be right about the timeline.  I could be thinking of two different rounds of messages.  Do you have any of my hacked old emails?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Bart Ell on April 25, 2018, 03:17:16 PMI was gonna read it all but it was not written in radio so I was not interested.

Oh, you.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Bart Ell on April 25, 2018, 03:17:16 PM
I was gonna read it all but it was not written in radio so I was not interested.

Obvious stalker is obvious.

Kolchak

Quote from: mv on April 25, 2018, 03:05:17 PM
An interesting read.

What a wild read.

"Why are you wearing a tux shirt today?"
"I don't know"

SaucyRossy

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 25, 2018, 03:20:50 PM

We’re you asked to say something?

Because I have been before.

GravitySucks

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 25, 2018, 03:20:50 PM

Timing of his departure and subsequent return have been noted.