• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 07:34:57 AM
Bateman would be my other choice. Pretty sure neither would get involved at this point. And Bateman’s bumpers were just the best.

I thought Bateman was done with radio.  He's a TV guy now.  TV, the next big thing.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 25, 2018, 12:46:59 PM
I thought he was buried on Friday.  Did anybody look in the casket?  Are we sure he's in there and not on the beach in Costa Rica?  Heard that there was a sighting in C.R.

Saw Art yesterday...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Rocketeer on April 25, 2018, 12:36:55 PM
Yikes.  Voluntary absence.

Kinda hard to find a straitjacket that comes in black.

Rocketeer

Quote from: Theadora on April 25, 2018, 12:39:42 PM
I got the definite impression, that Keith and Heather were significant others. 

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 08:46:33 AM
Looks like an Adam’s apple in that picture. Just sayin’.

Now you sound like a jealous fag.  You are freaking me out.  Stop it!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 25, 2018, 12:52:01 PM

Now you sound like a jealous fag.  You are freaking me out.  Stop it!
Jealous of what? That level of ugly? I think the term I am searching for is fugly. Those eyebrows alone. BLECH.

Grifynne

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 12:46:23 PM
Serious question why wouldn't she go to the funeral? If she is as upset as she claims why not go? It's closure. Don't tell me because his widow would get more attention than she would? Come on is she really that narcissistic?

Wondering the same thing. I listened to the recent GabCasts but don't recall anyone giving any direct evidence as to why she wouldn't go (or that she definitely didn't - only that Whitley didn't mention her when discussing it but maybe she wasn't significant enough to mention lol). Days before she was talking about getting music together for it like she was part of the planning process. Now there's rumors she didn't attend at all (and I assume they didn't use her funeral planning services?). Maybe I'm missing something though. Wouldn't be the first time.  ;D

Lord Grantham

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 12:51:05 PM
Backing away slowly....

The hissyfit act might get you sympathy from sycophants on FB and Twitter, but it couldn't have gone over great in the real world. Why would she go to a funeral where no one would pay her any attention? How dare the widow, the pre-teen, AND AN INFANT dare steal her spotlight.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Grifynne on April 25, 2018, 12:55:39 PM
Wondering the same thing. I listened to the recent GabCasts but don't recall anyone giving any direct evidence as to why she wouldn't go (or that she definitely didn't - only that Whitley didn't mention her when discussing it but maybe she wasn't significant enough to mention lol). Days before she was talking about getting music together for it like she was part of the planning process. Now there's rumors she didn't attend at all (and I assume they didn't use her funeral planning services?). Maybe I'm missing something though. Wouldn't be the first time.  ;D
She's going to regret it later that is if she isn't a complete sociopath/psychopath in which case she won't. But that's not the vibe I get. I get the cluster B personality disorder vibe. I hate saying that shit but having dealt with it so many times in my life it's kinda hard to miss.

And Lord Grantham I guess I just can't wrap my head around that level of crazy. You would think at this point I could. LOL.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 25, 2018, 12:56:29 PM
The hissyfit act might get you sympathy from sycophants on FB and Twitter, but it couldn't have gone over great in the real world. Why would she go to a funeral where no one would pay her any attention? How dare the widow, the pre-teen, AND AN INFANT dare steal her spotlight.

I know, right?

bellNwhistle

Somebody said her cat died.. not sure how long ago, but maybe Art on top of her cat was just too much.

keithneese

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 25, 2018, 01:00:07 PM
Somebody said her cat died.. not sure how long ago, but maybe Art on top of her cat was just too much.

I see what you did there...

K_Dubb

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 25, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

I remember that awkward moment.  Me in the panzer, blitzing thru a free fire zone and getting the word that ART had quit Queef or that Queef had quit ART, depending on which faction of the radio Maquis you were listening to.  Metisse was Boom booming in my headsets as I pondered my next course of action.   
On automatic, I acquired another target at 19.5 degrees and serviced it.  It was in that moment, in the ragged little cut in my heart, that I realized, "We can't win."   And then my viewfinder was flooded with targets, "Fuck it.  We are BELL's Radio Ass Plonking SS.  We'll take them all with us."

It was a couple of daze later.  We had stopped at dusk for a piss break.  There was a lull in the fighting.  I heard my driver call out, ''Got something over here."  I drew my pistol and made my way over to where she was standing.  There in the rubble, was Whitley Strieber, hunched down in fear.  In one hand, he held a stick with an alien cervix over a small trash fire.  In the other, he held a plumbers helper with which he had been ferociously probing himself.

My driver, unconsciously thumbed the safety of her battle pistol. "Leave him for the mother jumping rats."  I said.  We mounted up, fired up and rolled.

Rolled hot.  There was a world to conquer.

Bravo!

El Chorro

None of the reasons makes sense. She was planning on going so she couldn't have had a religious objection. She was planning the music so if they decided on another option, to pout enough not to go would be psychotic.

If she just couldn't deal with it, it's just not acceptable not to go when you live right there and the family itself is involved in the service.

I take it that it was a small, quiet affair. I just don't get it. I don't need to...but it's a real mystery. If the reason she couldn't go had to do with grief, considering her inability to do a show all these days as well point to a lack of stability that puts her professionalism in question. Of course, she may have developed a sense of drama being close to Art that led to an unconventional definition of professionalism.

Sean92008

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 12:57:36 PM
I get the cluster B personality disorder vibe. I hate saying that shit but having dealt with it so many times in my life it's kinda hard to miss.

Nailed it.  The NPD comes with the territory. I should have caught the HPD.  Histrionic Heather, I missed that slam dunk.

moosie

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 25, 2018, 01:00:07 PM
A threesome

ponyboysunset

Quote from: El Chorro on April 25, 2018, 01:08:07 PM
None of the reasons makes sense. She was planning on going so she couldn't have had a religious objection. She was planning the music so if they decided on another option, to pout enough not to go would be psychotic.

If she just couldn't deal with it, it's just not acceptable not to go when you live right there and the family itself is involved in the service.

I take it that it was a small, quiet affair. I just don't get it. I don't need to...but it's a real mystery. If the reason she couldn't go had to do with grief, considering her inability to do a show all these days as well point to a lack of stability that puts her professionalism in question. Of course, she may have developed a sense of drama being close to Art that led to an unconventional definition of professionalism.
Those of us who are relatively sane aren't ever going to understand this. I myself need to take this advice and stop trying to figure it out. She's nuts end of story. Although I suppose like most people I will continue to watch this train wreck and comment.

Whoever said Lasha is using her account or using her as a puppet I think is right on the money. 

moosie

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 25, 2018, 01:09:02 PM
Nailed it.  The NPD comes with the territory. I should have caught the HPD.  Histrionic Heather, I missed that slam dunk.
She reads more like a lower order borderline to me the way she has little personality of her own and absorbs other personalities they do some amazing histrionics too.

moosie

Anyway, thank you guys for all the entertainment, it's time to hit the streets and purchase more reading liquor.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Theadora on April 25, 2018, 12:39:42 PM
I went back and forth with Art and Keith via several emails, when they were struggling with the non-compete clause.  I got the definite impression, that Keith and Heather were significant others.  It would be for the better, if they were not.

You’re full of shit.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 25, 2018, 01:09:02 PM
Recently had a friendship end with NPD/HPD. A real nasty one too. She was the 'in your face' type histrionic. Also one hell of a dick/pussy tease (gender wasn't relevant as long as she was getting attention) as it was all about her and her getting off thinking she was pulling one over on people. I watched her use people in a similar manner to what is happening with MITD. It's fucked up. Oh and my ex friend had zero remorse. They deserved it for being so stupid.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: moosie on April 25, 2018, 01:11:41 PM
She reads more like a lower order borderline to me the way she has little personality of her own and absorbs other personalities they do some amazing histrionics too.
I could agree with this. I don't know her personally so I can't be certain which type she is but I can say for certain she has some major personality problems.