• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: SnapT on April 23, 2018, 05:20:18 PM
Who was the guest host really going to be?  That needs answering.

probably just a bluff to force Heather into giving Keith a return date.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Kolchak on April 23, 2018, 05:14:38 PM
The official program of Art Bell is going to wait over two weeks to deliver a tribute to him.

The tribute is the quitting/unquitting lead up to it.

ponyboysunset

So obviously everyone at that shit show loves drama. What's this supposed deal?
And what about MV, does no one care how this could possibly damage his career?  >:(

bellNwhistle

Quote from: anon on April 23, 2018, 05:22:14 PM
probably just a bluff to force Heather into giving Keith a return date.

LMFAO! That's actually quite genius.

Bart Ell

ADG12311990

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on April 23, 2018, 05:08:51 PM
https://twitter.com/ArtBellCom/status/988550978369564672

Crisis averted, simmer down all.

Christ... Phil Hendrie did his tribute week less than three days after, George and C2C did theirs less than a week later, and now we have to wait until the 30th to get a tribute from MITD? Jeez... I'm glad I bailed on my subscription when I did. What a waste of money...

whoozit

When the show comes back it should be renamed Meltdown in The Desert.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 04:46:37 PM
I love a good conspiracy, but this just isn't like her. If it was, I wouldn't be worried. Much.

Hey brother... maybe u can call HW and sort of talk her down. She needs to hear a voice friendly of reason. She seems to be going off the deep end. Just a thought.

aldousburbank

I just hope that Keith reimburses MV for the hotel and hookers.

albrecht

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 05:02:28 PM
Ever heard of Herbert W Armstrong?  He died in the '80's, but his church has morphed since then to a more mainstream Christian church.  Before that happened though, many splinter groups were formed, to keep with his original ideas and teachings. Some went to the extreme.  Step-dad is in a version of the mainstream, and my mom is doing her own thing in a more extreme version.
Oh yeah. He was famous. I never thought he was a cult per se but just a somewhat millennialism, fundamentalist church/sect. But definitions are hard to where to draw the line.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 23, 2018, 05:26:51 PM
I am very disappointed in Keith.
Anyone remember when Keith and Art had their spat? They made up too. Apparently this is how business is done in internet radio. LMAO!

wr250

so keith has pulled the plug on MV ?

well given their past, it was a given.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 05:21:48 PM
Heather still hasn't posted that she'll be back on Monday.  I guess let's have the FB followers rile themselves up a bit more.. cancel their subscriptions, etc..

Did she really tell people to cancel their subscriptions?

wr250

Quote from: mv on April 23, 2018, 05:29:35 PM
The fuck do I do with this Red Bull now?
wake up at 5am and chug it.

MV/Liberace!

The official program of Art Bell is going to wait over two weeks to deliver a tribute to him.

^^^

ShayP

Mix it with vodka and sell it to college students.

SaucyRossy

Put it in an iPhone box and send it to Falkie.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on April 23, 2018, 05:25:58 PM
Hey brother... maybe u can call HW and sort of talk her down. She needs to hear a voice friendly of reason. She seems to be going off the deep end. Just a thought.

I get irritated in here, because I personally dislike how she's handled herself since Art's death. I mean, I know it's wrong to judge someone grieving, and we all grieve differently.   However, because I try not to be a total dick, I've tried to speak to reason when posting to her online. She's still not in a place to listen, though, even if she knew me personally. I don't know that anyone could get through to her. She is angry, and seems to be running on that more than anything. Or at least that's how she's coming across. I mean, telling her followers to trash any guest host? How does a guest host have anything to do with Keith trying to run a show as a business, or with Art's death, or with Heather herself?  Just super unprofessional.

I dunno, man. if someone could get through to her, that'd be great. It may just take a while. I hope she's keeping this drama away from Airyn and Art's kids.  :-\

SaucyRossy

And be self righteous at everyone else who’s said a nice thing about Art.

SnapT

Evil Keith, 3 minutes ago: “I have offered to play one more week of reruns, if Heather promises and commits to return next Monday. Ask her?“

So he didn’t even get her confirmation?!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: albrecht on April 23, 2018, 05:28:45 PM
Oh yeah. He was famous. I never thought he was a cult per se but just a somewhat millennialism, fundamentalist church/sect. But definitions are hard to where to draw the line.

Most cult writers include him for whatever reason.  We didn't have any mass suicides or things of that nature, but it was traumatizing to be a child in that group.  Splinter group leaders have been responsible for some sick shit, though.. including murder.

Chine