• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

SnapT

Heather's meltdown should be live on YouTube, at least then she'd be making some money from it.  Crazy she's giving it away for free on friggin' Facebook.

El Chorro

KR: "She is contractually bound to do her show on DMDN and that is what we want her to do. However, we can't play replays forever." 4:42 p.m. EST

Also saying he's holding the show for her. All playing out in comments on her post.

Sean92008

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 02:39:10 PM
stupid on her part.

That's a 22-year old's stupidity right there.

I know. I've turned down crap in my early 20s that would have changed my life even if I failed at it.

I say the self pity party that Heather has been throwing for herself has just shut down her future with the show.  No big loss except that I wanted to hear her have the meltdown and off herself like that Florida news lady.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on April 23, 2018, 02:46:20 PM
and "You were there"  8)
;D "And that's the way it is, Monday, April 23, 2018."

Juan

Producer Michelle is part of the conspiracy.

And Lasha is threatening to post keith’s Phone number.

SnapT

Evil Keith: "Agreed, we hope for her return soon. But we can’t run replays forever. I’m sorry I had to make that decision, I knew half of you would hate it and half of you were asking for it."

I'm lovin' it personally...

MV/Liberace!

Stopping by the Terrible Herbst in Pahrump to grab a case of Red Bull.  I'll need it...

Morgus

So Heather has some behind the scenes secrets to tell?
Maybe she was locked out of the studio shack?

El Chorro

She's really hanging on to the "Art would be livid about a guest host" reason for this being the end for her. I guess we'll see how many fans MITD has that aren't particularly Art's OR hers.

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: Grifynne on April 23, 2018, 02:44:16 PM
Considering what heard about her calling Bateman and harassing mv on the phone after a car accident, I imagine she's blowing up KR's phone and freaking out.

I hope the voicemails end up on the Internet.

Grifynne

Quote from: Morgus on April 23, 2018, 02:29:28 PM
More HW facebook posts now:

What exactly did she expect KR to do in this situation? Perhaps if she had communicated with him, committed to a deadline for her return and was ok with guest hosts filling in in the meantime, she could have gotten the extra days she needed to grieve (or whatever she is doing) and the show could have continued with her returning later. First, it's extremely selfish since this isn't just her endeavor, it's KR's, too. Second, it's also pretty shitty to do to your subscribers who are paying their hard-earned cash for new content.

How many people can tell their place of employment that they will be back maybe, but maybe not, and they don't know when and maybe several weeks or more or less, but DON'T YOU DARE FIND A FILL IN and not expect to get the boot?

Also, calling in the Facebook cavalry seems a lot like bullying. Not a good move for someone who wants to build an audience and lasting career. Seems like a pretty big red flag in the eyes of potential employers.

Sean92008

Quote from: mv on April 23, 2018, 02:52:02 PM
Stopping by the Terrible Herbst in Pahrump to grab a case of Red Bull.  I'll need it...

I always thought that was a crazy name,..

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on April 23, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

Can MV hire her just to keep the drama going on for another month or so?   

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 23, 2018, 02:54:59 PM
I always thought that was a crazy name,..

It is.  I was surprised someone would slap this name on a store.

Quote from: Juan on April 23, 2018, 02:50:36 PM
Producer Michelle is part of the conspiracy.

And Lasha is threatening to post keith’s Phone number.

Keith should post Lasha's number. On Bellgab.

ponyboysunset

MV when can we expect the name change to Goblins & Such? I would like a coffee mug. Good luck , not that you need it all!  :D

moosie

Quote from: Morgus on April 23, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

I would have a tendency to believe that if he had said that up front. Instead of her heart is breaking and she was to crushed to perform, while spending a week throwing vitriol. I think Keith made the professional decision, the only one he could.

Sean92008

Quote from: Grifynne on April 23, 2018, 02:53:49 PM
Seems like a pretty big red flag in the eyes of potential employers.
Uh, and current employers...   ;D

Quote from: El Chorro on April 23, 2018, 02:53:15 PM
She's really hanging on to the "Art would be livid about a guest host" reason for this being the end for her. I guess we'll see how many fans MITD has that aren't particularly Art's OR hers.

No, Art wanted a guest host-her. Art's fans did not want a guest host.

damon

MV i hope that you have other SPECIAL COMPUTER for Heather like the one you SEND FALKIE, those e-mails from Heather would be GREAT.

ItsOver

Quote from: Grifynne on April 23, 2018, 02:53:49 PM
What exactly did she expect KR to do in this situation? Perhaps if she had communicated with him, committed to a deadline for her return and was ok with guest hosts filling in in the meantime, she could have gotten the extra days she needed to grieve (or whatever she is doing) and the show could have continued with her returning later. First, it's extremely selfish since this isn't just her endeavor, it's KR's, too. Second, it's also pretty shitty to do to your subscribers who are paying their hard-earned cash for new content.

How many people can tell their place of employment that they will be back maybe, but maybe not, and they don't know when and maybe several weeks or more or less, but DON'T YOU DARE FIND A FILL IN and not expect to get the boot?

Also, calling in the Facebook cavalry seems a lot like bullying. Not a good move for someone who wants to build an audience and lasting career. Seems like a pretty big red flag in the eyes of potential employers.
Maybe she thinks she works for Amtrak.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: mv on April 23, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

Break a leg and don't forget to wear your lucky broadcasting mankini!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Morgus on April 23, 2018, 02:41:39 PM
HW posted the no guest host or she would quit statement several days ago.
Perhaps Keith decided to call her bluff today after giving her a week off?
rhetorical question...how fucking stupid could she be?

What the hell did she think would happen, as Keith watched her melt down on social media, dissing other radio show hosts left and right, telling us there’s some mysterious real truth to tell, hours after Art died.. it’s not like Keith was living for Heather. He’s way more invested in this than she ever was.