• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

WOTR

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 02, 2018, 09:26:38 PM
She couldn't look at Art's dead body.  It's a shell. Hello?  Art's not there.  He's moved on.  It's tough dealing with death but you deal with it.  Or not.
I know I have mentioned my experience here once in the past.  Probably not the time... But a body is a body...

SaucyRossy

Quote from: mv on May 02, 2018, 09:28:02 PM
Milk was coming out of my nose. 

I think that was milk.

I’ve relistened to it three times.

bateman

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 02, 2018, 09:38:44 PM
I remember when he did it to Hoagland for half an hour.

“I SAID GO!”

This whole insane situation with that woman is disgusting.  If it wasn’t for Gabcast, Art never would’ve discovered her, it was pretty lame how she dissed it earlier tonight and is now acting like some hotshot celebrity.  I’ve never seen quasi-but-not-quite fame go to someone’s head so quickly.

SpookyTim

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 02, 2018, 09:38:37 PM
Post the number.  or Pm it to me.  I'll call in.

It's 508 996 0500. I'll definitely post in here right before we go live Saturday night at 10 pm EST. Maybe we can even start a Spooky Southcoast thread each week, if there's enough interest?

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 07:30:07 PM
Guys, next gabcast I will fake cry and show you how easy it is. God damn faker.
[/quote

Just fake the orgasm for me.

Again.

WOTR

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 02, 2018, 09:32:05 PM
Wait, Heather and Keith are both doing their own Midnight in the Desert shows?

This is the best timeline.

This storyline has already been explored on end of days radio.  Long live the annulus!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 09:40:45 PM
It's 508 996 0500. I'll definitely post in here right before we go live Saturday night at 10 pm EST. Maybe we can even start a Spooky Southcoast thread each week, if there's enough interest?

Definitely Praise Spooky Tim.

What is it with Americans and their love of alliteration?

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on May 02, 2018, 09:40:35 PM
If it wasn’t for Gabcast, Art never would’ve discovered her

THANKS MV.

She's carrying on his legacy, or however she keeps phrasing it, and if she didn't it would die?

He hosted a radio show.  Actors, ballplayers, writers, etc, don't have protégés who carry forward their work, they are unique and can't be copied.  It's not like someone keeping the family farm going, or a scientist continuing someone's line of research. 

First off, the paranormal has been done to death - when it hasn't been debunked completely.  Second, she's terrible - that doesn't change whether she continues on or not.  With 370 million people in this country, it shouldn't be a surprise some random hack can attract a few hundred fans at $5 a month.  Heck, look at the other talentless hacks in the entertainment field, too bad she isn't at least interesting or attractive. 

yoursongs

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 08:31:52 PM
If she signs over that $600 money order to me, she can stay in my shed for a couple of weeks. But she has to blow her nose first.

You'd be safe too, Tim, you're not old enough for HW!

SpookyTim

Quote from: canadiancommie on May 02, 2018, 09:42:41 PM
What is it with Americans and their love of alliteration?

It gets stuck in your head and you wont' forget it. I won't lie, I'm an alliteration aficionado.

egb893

Wow, a caller asked Heather if she was Art's mistress. Instead of saying a simple "no" or being offended, she asks Joe to end this call in a smooth voice. So in my opinion either she was or she gets a sick satisfaction out of people thinking she was.

SpookyTim

Quote from: yoursongs on May 02, 2018, 09:43:40 PM
You'd be safe too, Tim, you're not old enough for HW!

Two years younger than her! Haha

Catsmile

Quote from: username on May 02, 2018, 09:29:05 PM
Could have been jizz.

# I've seen a few .GIFs of deep throating, one where she gagged, one where the sheer force blew jizz outta their nose.

SpookyTim

Quote from: egb893 on May 02, 2018, 09:44:25 PM
Wow, a caller asked Heather if she was Art's mistress. Instead of saying a simple "no" or being offended, she asks Joe to end this call in a smooth voice. So in my opinion either she was or she gets a sick satisfaction out of people thinking she was.

^^THIS

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 09:40:45 PM

Well I don't know.  You are up head to head against Douglas Dietrich.   Do you verbally abuse the listening audience with racial slurs?    Have you had any previous encounters with a
Chimp Army in Africa?  Is the telephone pole that is nearest to your residence haunted?

Most importantly, how do you feel about Debbie Harry?

SpookyTim

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 02, 2018, 09:44:54 PM
Well I don't know.  You are up head to head against Douglas Dietrich.   Do you verbally abuse the listening audience with racial slurs?    Have you had any previous encounters with a
Chimp Army in Africa?  Is the telephone pole that is nearest to your residence haunted?

Most importantly, how do you feel about Debbie Harry?

Sounds like I need to move my time slot. Not only can I not compete with that...I...I don't want to. I need that live.

WOTR

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 02, 2018, 09:15:03 PM
Interesting- Wonder if anything like that has ever happened before?
I sure as hell don't recall anything like it.  (Of course, I have been using "unspoil me" now for the last 36 hours straight.)  ;)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5196153/Samsung-unveils-hypnosis-site-make-forget-TV-shows.html

Lilith

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 09:35:48 PM
Not necessarily. I've been covering primarily paranormal topics for 12+ years (admittedly, not every show is a winner). I think the key is to bring in differing theories, view points, experiences and approaches, and not just keep regurgitating what everyone knows. Like...for example...don't just keep having Joshua Warren on to discuss ghosts. Widen the net, expand the thinking, move the topics forward.

You seem like a really really nice guy, and I like you, but I just am all paranormaled out.  I don't mind one or two now and then as part of the mix.  Been paranormaled out since the turn of the century to be honest.

Catsmile

Quote from: Garrett Mendelbaum on May 02, 2018, 09:32:21 PM
  Absolutely. No accident he was surrounded by creeps!!!

He worked hard culling his personal circle, no doubt.

SpookyTim

Quote from: brig on May 02, 2018, 09:46:17 PM
You seem like a really really nice guy, and I like you, but I just am all paranormaled out.  I don't mind one or two now and then as part of the mix.  Been paranormaled out since the turn of the century to be honest.

Just a heads up, my favorite non-paranormal podcast is "Gilbert Gottfried's Amazing Colossal Podcast." Fantastic stories of old Hollywood and digs deep into the world of character actors, pop culture and pop music. John Tenney turned me on to it last year, and I can't recommend it enough. It's worth a listen just for Gilbert's "Old Groucho" impression, and the Caesar Romero and Danny Thomas stories.

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 09:45:41 PM
Sounds like I need to move my time slot. Not only can I not compete with that...I...I don't want to. I need that live.

Well it's not for everyone.  Start here and poke around.   See if you think you can handle it.

If the concept of having sexual relations with your adopted Son, back when he was a genetic female shakes you up, it might be best not to get involved.

SaucyRossy

Remember how many people left when Art left Sirius and couldn’t go on the air because of his non compete? And the blitz was designed to help bring them back? Yeah. A pitiful amount of Facebook sycophants won’t be half as loyal during a similar situation. Just saying. 

trostol

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 09:48:42 PM
Just a heads up, my favorite non-paranormal podcast is "Gilbert Gottfried's Amazing Colossal Podcast." Fantastic stories of old Hollywood and digs deep into the world of character actors, pop culture and pop music. John Tenney turned me on to it last year, and I can't recommend it enough. It's worth a listen just for Gilbert's "Old Groucho" impression, and the Caesar Romero and Danny Thomas stories.

see that sounds interesting..imma have to give that a listen..but like brig..paranormal fatigue is high..when you see the same guest on like 5 shows in a short time lol

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 09:48:42 PM

Hurray! I'm a fan myself.  His  Hal Linden show was awesome.    Screw Dietrich,  I'm with Spooky Tim

Catsmile

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 02, 2018, 09:32:05 PM
Wait, Heather and Keith are both doing their own Midnight in the Desert shows?

This is the best timeline.

# Yes,Yes, It Is...