• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: ge30542 on May 02, 2018, 09:22:24 PM
I've had to skim the last 40+ pages, I see Karen see  girl Noory missed the funeral. What did heather say on her appearence tonight?

She couldn't look at Art's dead body.  It's a shell. Hello?  Art's not there.  He's moved on.  It's tough dealing with death but you deal with it.  Or not.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 02, 2018, 09:22:58 PM
Lost respect for him as a person long ago

I think we must separate the character from the... Nevermind.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 09:26:11 PM
That's what the show should be about...the content. I've always said, I'm just there to press the buttons and ask the questions the listeners would want to have asked. If I can inject a little personality, and the very slightest of my own opinions, I will (somewhat begrudgingly) do so. But it also has to be fun, too, for both me and the audience.

Here's kind of brief look at what I mean...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y7B85WYJ38

Is it too early to Praise Spooky Tim?

Not to crash this thread with irrelevancies, but Reverend Senda said in his haul video that he was going live in a few minutes.  I can't wait to hear his "reaction" to the latest.

Bluejay

Quote from: ge30542 on May 02, 2018, 09:22:24 PM
I've had to skim the last 40+ pages, I see Karen see  girl Noory missed the funeral. What did heather say on her appearence tonight?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 02, 2018, 09:27:24 PM
Oh wow I missed this glorious opening.

Milk was coming out of my nose. 

I think that was milk.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mv on May 02, 2018, 09:28:02 PM

I think that was milk.

Snot sex...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: mv on May 02, 2018, 09:28:02 PM

I think that was milk.

Could have been jizz.

Hurba

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 02, 2018, 09:26:38 PM
She couldn't look at Art's dead body.  It's a shell. Hello?  Art's not there.  He's moved on.  It's tough dealing with death but you deal with it.  Or not.
I found that odd also. You're the host of a paranormal show that talks about weird shit. You're supposed to be into this kind of thing.

Wait, Heather and Keith are both doing their own Midnight in the Desert shows?

This is the best timeline.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 02, 2018, 09:22:58 PM
Lost respect for him as a person long ago

Absolutely. No accident he was surrounded by creeps!!!

trostol

Quote from: chefist on May 02, 2018, 09:21:57 PM
Exactly...just put out good content..which is easier said than done.

pretty much..problem though is..if it is just paranormal..its been done to death..needs a wide avenue of topics/interests

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: mv on May 02, 2018, 09:24:31 PM
Here is tonight's audio:

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=9159.msg1197355#msg1197355
She still didn't tell us what the big thing was that we don't know that if we knew we'd all understand. The part of the story that just fu-ked her up so badly she couldn't/can't function. She started to say something then stopped herself and said we can talk more about all that latter like you know when I get my new shit show...just holding out to try and boost those ratings a tiny bit, since this network is run by meth heads and I'll need all the help I can get!!!

Lilith

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 02, 2018, 09:27:24 PM
Oh wow I missed this glorious opening.

It couldn't have been planned better.

chefist

Quote from: trostol on May 02, 2018, 09:32:42 PM
pretty much..problem though is..if it is just paranormal..its been done to death..needs a wide avenue of topics/interests

Exactly...I like true crime...and it's creepier because it actually happened.

Having an appendix removed through your uretha is more pleasurable than hearing Heather the lunatic!

Catsmile

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 02, 2018, 09:26:38 PM

I Hate funerals and avoided many myself, but there are times you have to buck up and show up. If Art Bell did half as much for me as he did for Heather Wade. I'd been there at all cost, unless the family asked me not to be there. Full stop, period, end of story. 

popple

Someone hacked the system and sabotaged that opening.

SpookyTim

Not necessarily. I've been covering primarily paranormal topics for 12+ years (admittedly, not every show is a winner). I think the key is to bring in differing theories, view points, experiences and approaches, and not just keep regurgitating what everyone knows. Like...for example...don't just keep having Joshua Warren on to discuss ghosts. Widen the net, expand the thinking, move the topics forward.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: canadiancommie on May 02, 2018, 09:27:31 PM
Not to crash this thread with irrelevancies, but Reverend Senda said in his haul video that he was going live in a few minutes.  I can't wait to hear his "reaction" to the latest.
He is gonna cry and moan all pissed off since some guy sent HW $600 that she doesn't need and all he asks for is everything he needs and we all have sooo much. 600 bucks and no one will send him a dime!!!!

Corona Kitty

Paranormal topics are kinda garbage these days.

SpookyTim

Quote from: chefist on May 02, 2018, 09:34:04 PM
Exactly...I like true crime...and it's creepier because it actually happened.

As much as we'd love to cover true crime more frequently (and we do cover some cult stuff in the Freetown State Forest, and other true crime in our local area), we sprinkle it in judiciously. However, a friend is starting off a true crime podcast soon (she's been in full research mode for the last six months alone) and I will definitely be sharing it with you guys once it's up and running.

BettyO417

Quote from: Catsmile on May 02, 2018, 09:34:26 PM
I Hate funerals and avoided many myself, but there are times you have to buck up and show up. If Art Bell did half as much for me as he did for Heather Wade. I'd been there at all cost, unless the family asked me not to be there. Full stop, period, end of story.

HW didn’t want her presence to get in the way of the family and Airyn not getting full attention. So she decided to bow out.
Liar 🤥...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 02, 2018, 09:32:47 PM
She still didn't tell us what the big thing was that we don't know that if we knew we'd all understand. The part of the story that just fu-ked her up so badly she couldn't/can't function. She started to say something then stopped herself and said we can talk more about all that latter like you know when I get my new shit show...just holding out to try and boost those ratings a tiny bit, since this network is run by meth heads and I'll need all the help I can get!!!

Something about the brown acid is all I heard.

paladin1991

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 07:06:57 PM
If I've learned one thing tonight, it's that I want to stay on the good site of the Bellgabbers. Although I'd be happy just to have the phone calls on my show. Nobody wants to call on a Saturday night.

Post the number.  or Pm it to me.  I'll call in. 

Quote from: popple on May 02, 2018, 09:35:07 PM
Someone hacked the system and sabotaged that opening.

I remember when he did it to Hoagland for half an hour.

K_Dubb

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 02, 2018, 09:32:05 PM
Wait, Heather and Keith are both doing their own Midnight in the Desert shows?

This is the best timeline.

Fingers crossed!  Slapfest in the Desert.