• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Ufobaby

The audio really sucks for the interview Heather did. Why did the audio suck so bad.

Sean92008

Reverse speech time...

She was so full of inappropriate inflection that there's got to be some doozies in there.

I hope Keith's lawyer is aggressive as fuck.

Airyn needs to know she wouldn't deny an affair and to be asked to confirm that story.

If Art really said that stuff, I'd dare say he was either manipulating her or he was fucking out of his mind.

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 02, 2018, 08:50:43 PM
After today I am leaning more towards the feeling that BellGab is some sick PsyOp operation.
funny you say that...
FALKIE has held that theory for years

Taco Bell

Quote from: Ufobaby on May 02, 2018, 08:59:32 PM
The audio really sucks for the interview Heather did. Why did the audio suck so bad.

Because it's amature hour.

dsz

Quote from: Sammi on May 02, 2018, 08:33:15 PM
I missed Heather's appearance, because I was having to deal with a serious matter.. Is there a link to it? Or can someone do a summary.

Phone call during a live interview kind of serious?

Art was the father Heather never had
And the father his kids never had.

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 07:06:57 PM
If I've learned one thing tonight, it's that I want to stay on the good site of the Bellgabbers. Although I'd be happy just to have the phone calls on my show. Nobody wants to call on a Saturday night.
My advice to you, if in fact you do take on MITD, is to never, ever,ever,ever,ever,ever,ever,ever mention the name Art Bell, refer to Bellgab or Heather Wade ever.  If you do take on MITD forget Bellgab ever existed. Have fun!

Bellgab really is the 4chan of the middle aged...discuss

Darth Vader

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 10:15:35 PM
The first ten minutes are good...One of the planes in the film stands in the airpark at MCClellan aerospace museum in Sac.
To be more exact Mcclellan is in North Highlands.

WOTR

Quote from: canadiancommie on May 02, 2018, 09:02:44 PM
Bellgab really is the 4chan of the middle aged...discuss
Finally home from work and I see that I have missed... Oh... 80 pages.  In the interest of saving my sanity, I am going to ask somebody to PM me a link to download what must have been the biggest clusterfuck yet.  :o  Anybody download Heathers interview?

SpookyTim

Quote from: canadiancommie on May 02, 2018, 09:01:45 PM
My advice to you, if in fact you do take on MITD, is to never, ever,ever,ever,ever,ever,ever,ever mention the name Art Bell, refer to Bellgab or Heather Wade ever.  If you do take on MITD forget Bellgab ever existed. Have fun!

I honestly think that's the best way for a new host to come in and do it. Sit in that chair, tip the hat to Art in a subtle way, and just forge ahead. Never forget why you get to be in the chair in the first place, and always be grateful for it, but don't genuflect on it. That's not what the audience wants to hear. They want the discussion to continue.

Darth Vader

Quote from: WOTR on May 02, 2018, 09:05:43 PM
Finally home from work and I see that I have missed... Oh... 80 pages.  In the interest of saving my sanity, I am going to ask somebody to PM me a link to download what must have been the biggest clusterfuck yet.  :o  Anybody download Heathers interview?
https://www.spreaker.com/user/unitedpublicradio/ufo-undercover-tonight-guest-heather-wad

dsz

Nick the Rat. Always more professional than Joe and Heather. Always.

The General

Quote from: 8bitwizard

I just wanna know the name of the mysterious podcast she was on before she met art

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 02, 2018, 08:34:17 PM
Fretfiles

I can confirm this is a fact.
The Fret Files - a guitar related podcast

That Art, he sure knows talent when he sees it.  Character too.

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 09:06:10 PM
I honestly think that's the best way for a new host to come in and do it. Sit in that chair, tip the hat to Art in a subtle way, and just forge ahead. Never forget why you get to be in the chair in the first place, and always be grateful for it, but don't genuflect on it. That's not what the audience wants to hear. They want the discussion to continue.

My caution was in fun.  Make it your own.

GravitySucks

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=9159.msg1197355#msg1197355

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Darth Vader on May 02, 2018, 09:03:18 PM
To be more exact Mcclellan is in North Highlands.

To be even more exact it's at the far end of Freedom Park Drive (Off Watt Avenue) ..On the left, across from the Coast Guard Station. The F14 sits between the F104 that Neil Armstrong flew at NASA and the F111. It is stripped of everything internally, seats, avionics, engines everything...Because the Iranians still fly them.

dsz

Wise words. But if they ignore you I'm also down for three simultaneous train wrecks.

Quote from: dsz on May 02, 2018, 09:08:20 PM
Wise words. But if they ignore you I'm also down for three simultaneous train wrecks.

ME TOO!!!!!!!!

Corona Kitty

You're in for a ride.

very very wise words

Quote from: bateman on May 02, 2018, 08:08:06 PM
They’re also not even really enforceable.

Claiming to be under a non-Compete comes in handy when a person doesn't want to do a show anymore, and people are clamoring for that person to do one.

Lilith

Bellgab shoutouts are very important to me.  I have been known to listen to shows that I don't even like,  just to count the bellgab shoutouts. When they stop doing bellgab shoutouts, I tend to stop listening, unless they truly are one of my favorite programs, and have very unique content.

True Story.

Praise MV!