• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: 8bitwizard on May 02, 2018, 08:26:47 PM
I just wanna know the name of the mysterious podcast she was on before she met art

Fretfiles

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Hurba on May 02, 2018, 08:30:18 PM
She started off the show with, "in not happy to be here". Blockbuster opening Heather! "I'm the least important person out of all of this" but I'm going to sob (fake) my fucking eyes out and talk about how miserable I feel.   She didn't answer any substantive questions. Why did you talk shit Heather? Knapp, Corbell. Haha they reacted to your shit posting like you're a mental patient Heather. I hope you read this. Or your little vagina dweller Leisha or whatever her name is.

She had her faithful aligned tonight....

Grifynne

Quote from: Zenman on May 02, 2018, 08:32:21 PM
GabCast, I believe. I think she just didn't want to say the name for obvious reasons.

It was definitely Gabcast. lol

SpookyTim

Quote from: Hurba on May 02, 2018, 08:33:34 PM
is this the spooky coast host? You're shownis awesome. That girl you have on is also a smoke show.

Haha, it is. And thanks. Yes, Stephanie certainly does make it worth tuning into the video version of the show, so people don't have to just look at my mug the whole time.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 08:26:42 PM
Yeah it's a gift and a curse. LMAO I'm kidding. it was fun and I do miss doing some of it. Not going to lie. But not in any serious, scripted way.

That was you?  I thought the lady on the gabcast said she was a lesbian.

Quote from: Element 115 on May 02, 2018, 08:33:35 PM
Because they were all screened.

Except for the Chefist imposter.  That was pretty low impersonating a good boy sitting in Physics class

Quote from: Sammi on May 02, 2018, 08:33:15 PM
I missed Heather's appearance, because I was having to deal with a serious matter.. Is there a link to it? Or can someone do a summary.

Heather provided crocodile tears and insisted the show was not about her but you the listeners.  Gag me with a spoon.

Grifynne

I missed Heather's appearance, because I was having to deal with a serious matter.. Is there a link to it? Or can someone do a summary.

Go back a few pages. MV posted an audio file.

GrumpyOldMan

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 08:31:52 PM
If she signs over that $600 money order to me, she can stay in my shed for a couple of weeks. But she has to blow her nose first.

How lonely of a guy do you have to be to send some podcaster $600 and a rock?  Mike in Montana needs a woman or some sheep to herd.

SpookyTim

Quote from: brig on May 02, 2018, 08:31:54 PM
I wonder if Keith was listening?

He told me on Twitter that he wasn't, that he'd wait for the BellGab recap.

El Chorro

A lot of snot-drenched sobs, which ultimately became indecipherable from the incessant glub-glub sound effects.

Chine

And did you catch the (Redacted) comment from the one caller who was a friend of Art’s? And he said something to the effect of ‘Art spoke about this Redacted and ... well, not going to say here what he said’ (guys talk vibe)

Will have to go back and listen again. It was interesting.

GravitySucks

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on May 02, 2018, 08:35:55 PM
How lonely of a guy do you have to be to send some podcaster $600 and a rock?  Mike in Montana needs a woman or some sheep to herd.

He said Me and my wife.

Taco Bell

Anybody have his number? I have a student loan to pay off.

Both those options are fine.   Just as long as Mike in Montana doesn't get a life-sized sex doll.   Disposal of those things are a cast iron bitch, or so I have heard.

Element 115

https://www.spreaker.com/user/unitedpublicradio/ufo-undercover-tonight-guest-heather-wad

lol at Heather Wad in the URL

Hurba

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 08:34:57 PM
Haha, it is. And thanks. Yes, Stephanie certainly does make it worth tuning into the video version of the show, so people don't have to just look at my mug the whole time.
respect, my man!

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 02, 2018, 08:35:06 PM
Except for the Chefist imposter.  That was pretty low impersonating a good boy sitting in Physics class

I brought an apple for the professor too.

zeebo

Quote from: Chine on May 02, 2018, 08:36:34 PM
And did you catch the (Redacted) comment from the one caller who was a friend of Art’s? And he said something to the effect of ‘Art spoke about this Redacted and ... well, not going to say here what he said’

Will have to go back and listen again. It was weird.

Was just going to post about that, yeah it was kind of awkward, and no direct response was given.   :-X

El Chorro

And did you catch the (Redacted) comment from the one caller who was a friend of Art’s? And he said something to the effect of ‘Art spoke about this Redacted and ... well, not going to say here what he said’

Yeah, like she turned him on.

paladin1991

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 05:17:20 PM
I'll just sit over here, keep doing Spooky Southcoast and wait for my shot. I'm just glad to be on DMDN. And happy I've been accepted here on Bellgab. I needed a place to vent.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  Beers in the fridge.  Take my last Chimichanga though, it'll be your ass.

popple

You'll have to pay $3.99 a minute to find out how Art described it. 

K_Dubb

Yes, I caught that, too.  We can infer it was an observation that for some reason would be out-of-place in a eulogy.

popple

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 08:31:59 PM
You're awesome for saying that. But it's not about me it's about you. LMAO!!!!Seriously thanks. I just am me. No false pretenses, just me.
Dammit now I am thinking about how it's possible I could have been in the god damned cuckshed. Phew, dodged a huge bullet(if there was one to dodge)

*gently wipes you nose* :)

aldousburbank

But really, if you trace it all back, this is all MV's fault.