• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

BettyO417

Quote from: albrecht on May 02, 2018, 08:21:12 PM
Yeah, that was funny how the tears, nasal inflammation and drip, and even the aquarium bubbling sounds were done once they went off-the-air, but wasn't.

I wonder how big of a bubble she was able to blow from that right nostril???

Quote from: For Whom the Bell Tolls on May 02, 2018, 08:23:58 PM
What did she say about knapp?
It was posted somewhere on here ,,,something about calling him a vulture ,..he responded along the lines of " I didn't know i needed your permission to post something about art who I knew before you  "   If I remember correctly

chefist

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 08:25:13 PM
Well I hope you can tell my voice, PBS. Haha.

Can Heather move in with you, Tim? If it doesn't work out with Joe?

popple

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 08:23:35 PM
Thank you so much popple. I do that with guy hosts too. It happens.

I thoroughly enjoyed you every time you were on <3

popple

Will Keith respond to the $600.00 10 year subscription cheque?

Rocketeer

Quote from: For Whom the Bell Tolls on May 02, 2018, 08:23:58 PM
What did she say about knapp?

Kinda neutralized by Knapp himself, here's the full exchange.

Taco Bell

Would rather watch a Falkie video on what he would do with $600

Hurba

She started off the show with, "in not happy to be here". Blockbuster opening Heather! "I'm the least important person out of all of this" but I'm going to sob (fake) my fucking eyes out and talk about how miserable I feel.   She didn't answer any substantive questions. Why did you talk shit Heather? Knapp, Corbell. Haha they reacted to your shit posting like you're a mental patient Heather. I hope you read this. Or your little vagina dweller Leisha or whatever her name is.

Quote from: Rocketeer on May 02, 2018, 08:29:02 PM

I was waiting for the caller that would nail her on that.  Never happened unfortunately.

SpookyTim

Quote from: PABellFan on May 02, 2018, 08:26:02 PM
I would pay cash money for that YouTube chat transcript. MV was tearing it up.

I believe if you replay the live video, the chat will replay as well. It works that way with Spooky Southcoast. Might only be for the account holder, though.

IamNegan

I didn't cancel my subscription yet....just like in Vegas, I'm gonna let it ride.... :) 

Oh, what an eventful day this has been, checking in tomorrow...night, everyone! :)

Doomed

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 02, 2018, 08:27:15 PM
I wonder how big of a bubble she was able to blow from that right nostril???

Catsmile

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 02, 2018, 08:25:28 PM
Noory may suck but the audience has really changed and hes in it for the money...Being a late night friend to old or crazy people.

That said hes a professional and seems to try and keep his public and private persona separate and avoid stupid drama or handle it with at least a modicum of class.

Norrie knows how to kiss ass when it's to his advantage. A real pro alright.

Ahh I thought she said something tonight. I tried to listen but I couldn't take it after ten minutes.

weeberwubber

Plausible?
1. Heather posts shit that gets people to unsub from Keith hoping to drain his revenue and therefore ability to fight legally.
2. Heather goes into no-show disappear mode until fired.
3. Once fired, Heather immediately announces her new gig and has a show on that network.
4. Heather hopes she damaged the old network enough so they can't afford to sue her. That's her "big risk."

popple

Lasha needs to apologize to Karen for accusing her of leaving Heather on the porch and not allowing her to go to the funeral.

SpookyTim

Quote from: chefist on May 02, 2018, 08:27:51 PM
Can Heather move in with you, Tim? If it doesn't work out with Joe?

If she signs over that $600 money order to me, she can stay in my shed for a couple of weeks. But she has to blow her nose first.

Lilith

Quote from: popple on May 02, 2018, 08:28:41 PM
Will Keith respond to the $600.00 10 year subscription cheque?

I wonder if Keith was listening?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: popple on May 02, 2018, 08:27:52 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed you every time you were on <3
You're awesome for saying that. But it's not about me it's about you. LMAO!!!!Seriously thanks. I just am me. No false pretenses, just me.
Dammit now I am thinking about how it's possible I could have been in the god damned cuckshed. Phew, dodged a huge bullet(if there was one to dodge)

Zenman

Quote from: 8bitwizard on May 02, 2018, 08:26:47 PM
I just wanna know the name of the mysterious podcast she was on before she met art

GabCast, I believe. I think she just didn't want to say the name for obvious reasons.

SpookyTim

Quote from: Rocketeer on May 02, 2018, 08:29:02 PM

Damn, that's some #SavageKnapp

Sammi

I missed Heather's appearance, because I was having to deal with a serious matter.. Is there a link to it? Or can someone do a summary. 

Hurba

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 08:30:43 PM
I believe if you replay the live video, the chat will replay as well. It works that way with Spooky Southcoast. Might only be for the account holder, though.
is this the spooky coast host? You're shownis awesome. That girl you have on is also a smoke show.

Element 115

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 02, 2018, 08:30:34 PM
I was waiting for the caller that would nail her on that.  Never happened unfortunately.

Because they were all screened.

Quote from: Hurba on May 02, 2018, 08:30:18 PM
She started off the show with, "in not happy to be here". Blockbuster opening Heather! "I'm the least important person out of all of this" but I'm going to sob (fake) my fucking eyes out and talk about how miserable I feel.   She didn't answer any substantive questions. Why did you talk shit Heather? Knapp, Corbell. Haha they reacted to your shit posting like you're a mental patient Heather. I hope you read this. Or your little vagina dweller Leisha or whatever her name is.

leishmaniasis.