• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Kolchak

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 30, 2018, 02:07:27 PM
I like your thinking, that the playing of a 22 year old audiobook would be the better draw then bait and switch to a live show of Heather.  ;D

I've never read the book, so I'm genuinely excited. Also, I hope someone records it because I don't want to do the whole thing in 4 hours.

ItsOver

Hmmm... interesting.
[attachment=1]  [attachment=2] 

dsz

Quote from: ItsOver on April 30, 2018, 02:10:38 PM
Hmmm... interesting.
[attachment=1,msg1192336]  [attachment=2,msg1192336]

Oh damn. This is no joke. You really are on to something. I guess it would be fair to call your dad your best friend. Now I feel just a week tiny hair bad. But only the tiniest of hairs.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: dsz on April 30, 2018, 02:13:18 PM
Oh damn. This is no joke. You really are on to something. I guess it would be fair to call your dad your best friend. Now I feel just a week tiny hair bad. But only the tiniest of hairs.

She does have Art's right eye, doesn't she? 

::)

timebandit

Quote from: Kolchak on April 30, 2018, 01:55:23 PM
I believe this is what you're looking for.
thanks..that's it.
Just like she described.
I plan on getting a selfie with her at area 51 if it still happens.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: timebandit on April 30, 2018, 02:14:51 PM
thanks..that's it.
Just like she described.

Mugshots don't count

Pizzapunch

Coming soon to dark matter digital radio network "Noon in the state psychiatric hospital"

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 30, 2018, 02:17:08 PM
Mugshots don't count

;D

At least it will be public record. Then we can all see.

GravitySucks

Quote from: timebandit on April 30, 2018, 02:14:51 PM
thanks..that's it.
Just like she described.

jedimiller called first dibs. If his imaginary GF lets him go. He alread raised $6 on his GoFundMe. Only $9994 more to go.

Bluejay

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 30, 2018, 02:21:41 PM
Coming soon to dark matter digital radio network "Noon in the state psychiatric hospital"

dsz

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 30, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

So that was the original name of Bellgab.

Bluejay

Quote from: ItsOver on April 30, 2018, 02:10:38 PM
Hmmm... interesting.
[attachment=1,msg1192336]  [attachment=2,msg1192336]
Damn! Spittin’ image!

Heather, if you're Art's daughter just tell us. if true, your insanity would be a little bit more understandable.

dsz

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 30, 2018, 02:28:21 PM
Heather, if you're Art's daughter just tell us. if true, your insanity would be a little bit more understandable.

^^^^👍👍👍👍

Sean92008

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 30, 2018, 02:14:40 PM
She does have Art's right eye, doesn't she? 

::)

StinkEye

The information compiled by yoursongs is pretty compelling.

Heather's connection with Art goes deeper than groupie...  Well, maybe a well-connected one is all that it is... Still...

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 30, 2018, 01:27:31 PM
Welcome.
Don't ingest anything offered to you by the inmates in here.
Pro tip- always use protection.
Damn. Aldous now u tell us/me!? I would have appreciated a heads about 3-4  years ago dude. Ah man.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Bluejay on April 30, 2018, 02:25:43 PM
Damn! Spittin’ image!

I know rite? So why keep it quiet? Because if the previous abandons found out a subsequent bastard was getting set up it would start the WTFs raining in like sniper bullets on a cuckshed.

Sean92008

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 30, 2018, 02:28:21 PM
I tweet to that extent with some clever hashtags might be worth the effort... #BellGab #ArtBell #RIPArtBell #paranormal #talkradio #C2CAM #GeorgeNoory #Pahrump #DNA

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 30, 2018, 01:51:34 PM
Midnight in the cuckshed, vocal fry across the sky,
Promises of live shows will take us on a ride,
Filled up the bong, Searching for the troof,
Will there be a show tomorrow, will the stalker rain fire on you?

Midnight in the cuckshed, and we're listenin', oooooo, Heather where are you?

Midnight in the cuckshed, 100 yards to the left and you're an au pair,
It was the space of your mentor, but he's no longer there.
As the days to live shows quicken, are the gravestones all designed,
Have we lost our subscribers? Have the sponsors paid their last dime?

And we're listenin', ooooh, we're listening for you,
We're listening for you Heather, oooooo, if the stone is approved Who's gunna tell you.

This is fucking hilarious. Someone needs to record this asap.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 30, 2018, 02:41:49 PM
I know rite? So why keep it quiet? Because if the previous abandons found out a subsequent bastard was getting set up it would start the WTFs raining in like sniper bullets on a cuckshed.

Indeed!

I get why Art wasn’t in touch with the two oldest, but why not with Art Jr?

Sure makes you wonder...

popple

Quote from: ItsOver on April 30, 2018, 01:32:52 PM
A unique flare?  I guess you could call it that.

One seriously hot slumber party. 100% lit!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: brig on April 30, 2018, 01:29:51 PM
I would like that.  My guess tho, if she does come back, there will probably be no open lines the first night, unless they are staged ahead of time.
Yep. Whitley would be the best guest. He will put us all asleep with that quiet disoriented voice. No callers. HW and Whitty they can take a walk down Art Bell lane. Whitley about how he knew Art for the last 45 years, HW for the last 3. Then they both cry it out HW for losing Art, the show, how she slept late and missed the funeral. Whitley will cry about why he added the anal probe thing in his BS abduction story and all the other complete and utter high strangeness that has followed him his entire life, making him a milionaire, but crying telling Art how it HURT when the little gray guys probed him and then how little childrens laugh at him when he tells the story.
What a mess.

Morgus

So, Keith is running the audio reading of Art Bell's autobiography book tonight on MITD.
But today is the deadline for Heather to return live, which she obviously is not going to do.
So does that mean Heather has now officially quit and Keith will work on getting guest hosts and then get a new permanent host for MITD?

Kolchak

Quote from: Morgus on April 30, 2018, 02:56:28 PM
So, Keith is running the audio reading of Art Bell's autobiography book tonight on MITD.
But today is the deadline for Heather to return live, which she obviously is not going to do.
So does that mean Heather has now officially quit and Keith will work on getting guest hosts and then get a new permanent host for MITD?

Mexican standoff.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Morgus on April 30, 2018, 02:56:28 PM

I guess Heather would be quitting the MITD gig, though Keith has given her a six month window to return and do another show and at a different time.  At Keith's discretion, hee, hee.

Lilith

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on April 30, 2018, 02:55:26 PM
Yep. Whitley would be the best guest. He will put us all asleep with that quiet disoriented voice. No callers. HW and Whitty they can take a walk down Art Bell lane. Whitley about how he knew Art for the last 45 years, HW for the last 3. Then they both cry it out HW for losing Art, the show, how she slept late and missed the funeral. Whitley will cry about why he added the anal probe thing in his BS abduction story and all the other complete and utter high strangeness that has followed him his entire life, making him a milionaire, but crying telling Art how it HURT when the little gray guys probed him and then how little childrens laugh at him when he tells the story.
What a mess.

What a mess indeed!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Kolchak on April 30, 2018, 01:39:34 PM
https://twitter.com/KeithRowland/status/989396334611345408
SMH...6 more months just wallowing in despair, self pity and hopelessness without certified professional help...sadly, and I truly deep down really, really mean this, she may never recover. Bless her heart the poor thing.

El Chorro

I think he said he had a plan (which turns out to be the audio book) if she didn't come back tonight, but I believe he expected her by tomorrow night or she's pretty much out at MITD, unless they've been in contact. Tonight wasn't the "deadline," tomorrow is...was.

Young [Maybe] Heather looks pretty. Young Art does not. But both are brunette...there's that.