• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Freyja

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 05:59:44 PM
Is the cult of personality and fame enough to make an old, unattractive rich guy appealing to a younger woman? I'm not talking about just a sugar daddy, but actually being "in love" and having a physical relationship.

It's just all so bizarre...

Narcissists don't really love anyone but themselves. Opportunists don't care as long as they get what they want....another form of narcissism.
"In love" has nothing to  do with it IMHO in the conventional sense. Love of what one wants and what they are able to give/get is.

Marsha called Art a "sexual deviant" and a narcissist....if we believe her

Do we really think that Airyn could have "fallen in love" with Art give or take 3 months after Ramona passed because she "loved him"?...or he "loved her"?

After listening to Marsha's interview, I truly have to wonder where Art really met her. My gut says some kind of sex chat...but hey...what do I know.... 

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 18, 2018, 06:24:28 PM
So Vara is having Heather on for like 3 Hours?     The Queen's English is gonna take a beating!
Hahahahahaha Oh shit.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Xtreme1 on May 18, 2018, 06:22:26 PM
SO, they’re claiming open-lines for Heather tonight. Any bets??
I see it no where on her site or Facebook page. Side bar, if Art really was into sex and sex workers I totally get why he picked her now.

chefist

Quote from: Tricky-D on May 18, 2018, 06:16:04 PM
Not going to the funeral was what sealed the deal in my mind, he was banging her.

That is one of the best reasons I've read so far...how could you go look into the eyes of the wife of your lover at his funeral?

Xtreme1

They posted it in their discord chat that there will be open lines for Heather

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 18, 2018, 06:24:09 PM
Most interesting thing to me, aside from finding out Art was likely an OG cuck, was the proto-stalker story about the guy who mistakenly blew up Art's neighbor's car with a homemade bomb.  Worried Art had blackmail material on him from the video dating service or, more likely, the other logical combination of video and sex.

I always wondered what Art's midnight musings on UFOs did to piss so many people off.  Like the lady said, do you really think it was all over Coast to Coast?

Art was peeping Tom. he used his drone to spy on women while they undressed. that is the real reason for his retirement from MITD.

Catsmile

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 18, 2018, 01:02:08 PM
is it weird that i now have more respect for Gnoory than any other current or former paranormal talk show host?

I reckon respect is relative, like a lot of emotional things in life. Norri shows up to his job, does what hes told. As a kid I was told. "Just showing up for your job on time everyday is 90% of almost any job." A fair number of people can't even accomplish showing up, let alone be self-motivated enough to do whats expected of them, without supervision.

Back to relativistic respect. Could it be the level of respect attributed to norri, by you is a simple default position? A position born out of a lack of knowledge about his personal life? Compounded by good job attendance, and his lack of getting entangled in petty dramas, at least in public? 

Asking 4 A Friend.     

HumanBeing

Quote from: timebandit on May 18, 2018, 05:44:09 PM
I was between jobs and watched every minute of the OJ trial.. it was something.. and the riot that followed.

When the trial was going on I was at University. But I skipped a lot of classes, so I watched a far amount of it.
Art had Detective Mark Fuhrman on the show back in '97.
It was so interesting to watch the trial. I wonder if is available to watch online.
I got the 'O.J. - Made in America' documentary I have been meaning to watch. It is suppose to be an excellent insight into OJ's life. 

Tricky-D

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 06:27:00 PM
That is one of the best reasons I've read so far...how could you go look into the eyes of the wife of your lover at his funeral?
While his wife is holding her and your lover’s infant child.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 18, 2018, 06:28:55 PM
Art was peeping Tom. he used his drone to spy on women while they undressed. that is the real reason for his retirement from MITD.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 06:15:43 PM
Those and many tweets are through out this thread. Bellgab, we don’t just make history, we track yours.  ;D

Yup, all this scolling has got my finger raw (probably looks like heater's voice sounds).  Its getting hard to keep up with all the postings.  But that's  ok it's worth the pain.

chefist

Quote from: Freyja on May 18, 2018, 06:25:29 PM
Narcissists don't really love anyone but themselves. Opportunists don't care as long as they get what they want....another form of narcissism.
"In love" has nothing to  do with it IMHO in the conventional sense. Love of what one wants and what they are able to give/get is.

Marsha called Art a "sexual deviant" and a narcissist....if we believe her

Do we really think that Airyn could have "fallen in love" with Art give or take 3 months after Ramona passed because she "loved him"?...or he "loved her"?

After listening to Marsha's interview, I truly have to wonder where Art really met her. My gut says some kind of sex chat...but hey...what do I know....

I used "love" to describe her reaction to Art's death...if you believe it's genuine, then she must have loved him. If it's an act, which it could very possibly be, then what you say would be the logical dynamic in the scenario.

Tricky-D's explanation on why she didn't attend the funeral really struck me as being logical and now, probable. Out of respect for the family, the paramour will not attend the funeral of the principle.

Quote from: Catsmile on May 18, 2018, 06:29:45 PM
I reckon respect is relative, like a lot of emotional things in life. Norri shows up to his job, does what hes told. As a kid I was told. "Just showing up for your job on time everyday is 90% of almost any job." A fair number of people can't even accomplish showing up, let alone be self-motivated enough to do whats expected of them, without supervision.

Back to relativistic respect. Could it be the level of respect attributed to norri, by you is a simple default position? A position born out of a lack of knowledge about his personal life? Compounded by good job attendance, and his lack of getting entangled in petty dramas, at least in public? 

Asking 4 A Friend.   

i respect Norry more than Art. that doesn't mean i hold Norry in high regard.

Quote from: Tricky-D on May 18, 2018, 06:16:04 PM
I still listen to old Art shows almost every night, he is one of the best broadcasters that ever lived. I also used to work in radio until I wised up, went back to college and got a real job but I get that radio addiction. If I was in HLW’s situation and I got to know Art personally and have him mentor my career and then he died  I would extremely sad at his loss. I don’t know what she had going on before this MiTD mess started but she totally up ended her life, packed up and moved to buttfuck nowhere to work with Art and now he’s gone. Some of her behavior is totally understandable but not all of it. Not going to the funeral was what sealed the deal in my mind, he was banging her.

I could never do that to my wife.  Yeah, I like to flirt but I have a conscience and I love my wife. I once came close to cheating but I couldn't do it.  I ran the hell out of there.  I can't treat someone I love like trash.

K_Dubb

It was an awesome story.  If she is to be believed, this is the lady who got Art into talking about UFOs on the air.

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 18, 2018, 06:35:50 PM
It was an awesome story.  If she is to be believed, this is the lady who got Art into talking about UFOs on the air.

Well damn.  I wasn't going to bother with it but it must be worth while.  I'll have to check it out....................

chefist

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 06:35:48 PM
I could never do that to my wife.  Yeah, I like to flirt but I have a conscience and I love my wife. I once came close to cheating but I couldn't do it.  I ran the hell out of there.  I can't treat someone I love like trash.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 18, 2018, 06:38:19 PM
Well damn.  I wasn't going to bother with it but it must be worth while.  I'll have to check it out....................

I'd at least give the first half a go.  Once that Tomas guy comes on with his helicopters it's pretty slim pickings.

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 06:33:15 PM
I used "love" to describe her reaction to Art's death...if you believe it's genuine, then she must have loved him. If it's an act, which it could very possibly be, then what you say would be the logical dynamic in the scenario.

Tricky-D's explanation on why she didn't attend the funeral really struck me as being logical and now, probable. Out of respect for the family, the paramour will not attend the funeral of the principle.

Yeah, it all makes more sense.  He couldn't stay monogamous.  Someone needs to call Heather out.

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 06:39:41 PM

Dude's doing his Physics's homework like a good boy and not wasting time............    ::)

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 18, 2018, 06:35:50 PM

Yeah I'm watching now but TBH that shit should have stayed private and personal.

Good for the drama and insider information (and she seems credible) but this was all about consenting adults and a very private matter and should have been left that way.

The chick was totally gorgeous-totally my type-but my stomach came up my throat and I ran.  It was just a casual encounter.

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 18, 2018, 06:41:28 PM
Dude's doing his Physics's homework like a good boy and not wasting time............    ::)

;D

Cowkiller

Quote from: Heathrow Wade on May 18, 2018, 06:20:07 PM
new user here, just wanted to introduce myself to y'all. my names Heathrow and im a big fan of that Midnight in the Desert shows. hope to be on the air with y'all tonight, when its on i mean. got a couple of marlboros put aside just for tonight. still looking for one of em though. im a strapping dude in my early 40s and suffer from COPD. not that nasty pulmonary disease. stands for Crap Our Phones are Disconnected. so i wont be able to call in tonight but cant wait to hear y'all who do!

In this world, the 40's are considered geriatric, elderly.  Welcome

K_Dubb

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 18, 2018, 06:41:28 PM
Yeah I'm watching now but TBH that shit should have stayed private and personal.

Good for the drama and insider information (and she seems credible) but this was all about consenting adults and a very private matter and should have been left that way.

Like SciFi said, funny to hear you say that.

Quote from: username on May 18, 2018, 06:43:11 PM
Special double dose of autism

Her Wormhole is still inoperative..............    https://artbelllegacy.com/

Mr Apnea

I did that once by mistake.  Lighter than I thought.  She got over it.  Never thought I'd see a gif version of it

HumanBeing

Art going balls deep on Heather Wade.
'The Cuckshed Sessions: Volume 1' by Vivid Entertainment set for an early 2019 release.

Catsmile

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 18, 2018, 01:10:40 PM
i have no problem with being cordial. however, he's a professional broadcaster, right? what advice could we really offer him? i hope he doesn't make the same mistake Art did by believing tbat this forum was a safe space.

# SSSHHHH.
# Don't Pull Back The Curtain.
# Building a brand, building loyalty.
# Make people feel like they are involved in the making of something. 
# Plus it's market research, feeling out what the market wants.
# Even if you don't use it.

# Norri tried the same schtick around the time MitD went live.
# Got feedback, garnered a little favor.
# Proceeded to do the same ol same ol, got roasted.
# And BellGab LuLzed on.