Another Heather bashing post from Vara last year:

[attachment=1,msg1222838]

life comes at you fast. smh

Metron2267

Quote from: a is jump on May 18, 2018, 09:00:57 AM
That's from last summer.

Vara is an opportunist fuck.

Ditto that.

A most unsavory character by any measure.

:(

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 18, 2018, 09:42:51 AM
Vara's "loyalty" has a moving price target doesn't it? ???

to be fair, he sounds more angry with Keith, but still...

😂😂😂

Asuka Langley

Has anyone done a welfare check on Heather this morning after what happened last night?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 18, 2018, 07:25:04 AM
Finally caught up!

Had an interesting exchange with LashDaddy earlier:
+1 calling her LashaDaddy. +1 on your post! Did she reply? And she sure can send people scurrying...but not because of the words she listed...
Praise Liberace!

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 18, 2018, 09:44:40 AM
to be fair, he sounds more angry with Keith, but still...

😂😂😂

Or as he referred to him in the intro last night that scumbag...

timebandit

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 18, 2018, 09:45:30 AM
Has anyone done a welfare check on Heather this morning after what happened last night?
so thoughtful  ;)

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 18, 2018, 09:44:37 AM
Ditto that.

A most unsavory character by any measure.

:(

Michael Vara is just a random guy with small podcast talking shit about a slightly larger podcast. this whole faux outrage at Keith is desperate and pathetic. if his hatred for Keith is genuine (and boy do i hope it is for entertainment value) then we're looking at least two weeks of lulzy content ahead.

Heater Wad's body count:

Dr. J news guy before Amy Amy Martin Art Bell Baby Joey Michael Vara aka other MV

damn it! you vultures know she's grieveing the loss of her phone lines.

evil Keith; why are you so evil?

AZZERAE

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 17, 2018, 06:08:57 PM
For what it's worth, I don't use preprepared questions.

Told Michelle I don't want or need them.

DS

Yeah, you just read directly from the "wormhole".

GravitySucks

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 18, 2018, 09:59:14 AM
Michael Vara is just a random guy with small podcast talking shit about a slightly larger podcast. this whole faux outrage at Keith is desperate and pathetic. if his hatred for Keith is genuine (and boy do i hope it is for entertainment value) then we're looking at least two weeks of lulzy content ahead.

Heater Wad's body count:

Dr. J news guy before Amy Amy Martin Art Bell Baby Joey Michael Vara aka other MV

Paul, the producer(s) she had before Michelle

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 09:36:28 AM
SnapT had an excellent suggestion for “(Redacted) with Heather Wade”. I thought it was great and sent it to Heather. Her response was less than favorable and not really in keeping with her “Can’t we all just get along” post yesterday on FB.

Tell her MV changed his name...

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 09:36:28 AM
SnapT had an excellent suggestion for “(Redacted) with Heather Wade”. I thought it was great and sent it to Heather. Her response was less than favorable and not really in keeping with her “Can’t we all just get along” post yesterday on FB.

Wait, what? Did she call us the "cesspool"?

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

My subscription

GravitySucks

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 18, 2018, 10:15:03 AM
Wait, what? Did she call us the "cesspool"?

Well it kinda sorta looks that way. Less than 24 hours after her Facebook post about no more hate.

Bluejay

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 18, 2018, 07:51:04 AM
Oh and no idea what shite she is going on about here either:
That’s some scary shit.  This woman who seems to have become HLW’s self-appointed ‘manager’, is displaying sociopathic behavior.  I’ve seen it before..

GravitySucks

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 18, 2018, 10:10:20 AM
Tell her MV changed his name...

Dear Heather,

Liberace changed his name. It is now Liberace.

Peace. Out.

Synchronically yours,
GravitySucks

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

will she ever be stopped?

chefist

"Someone help I lost my Baby Joey!"...anonymous 

Yorkshire pud

What happened last night?

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 18, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

No show...forgot to call her only terrestrial affiliate to tell them...they wrote a nasty gram on FB about the incident.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 10:31:23 AM
No show...forgot to call her only terrestrial affiliate to tell them...they wrote a nasty gram on FB about the incident.

They're obviously haters, and will suffer the wrath of Lasha the invincible. Oh yes.

rangerdavid

Heather is a worthless shit.   I was thinking we needed a Heather Sucks thread, but this one will do!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 18, 2018, 10:32:16 AM
They're obviously haters, and will suffer the wrath of Lasha the invincible. Oh yes.

Are you staying up late or getting up early to witness the colonist’s infiltration of the monarchy on Saturday?

rangerdavid

Oh the other hand, I thought Dave's Show was great last night!!  It'll be a classic.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 18, 2018, 10:32:16 AM

I'm sure...but she has her loyal fan base telling her, "Take all the time you need, we love you." and "it's all Keith's fault."... ;D

I'm sure KCAA will take that into consideration.

GravitySucks

Quote from: rangerdavid on May 18, 2018, 10:34:34 AM
Oh the other hand, I thought Dave's Show was great last night!!  It'll be a classic.

The dynamics of the second guest totally contrasted with the first. I couldn’t even pay attention to the second.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 10:34:10 AM
Are you staying up late or getting up early to witness the colonist’s infiltration of the monarchy on Saturday?

I've been asked that a few times..There's even a FB thread (Brits in the USA) about the best way and how...Drrr..Turn on the telly and watch...  ::)

I have a great deal of respect for Harry. He's a 'bloke'. And I sincerely hope they have a lovely wedding and happy marriage. I think he's sensible enough to know the one for him when he sees her, so I wish them the best. Anyway; He's okay marrying an American..  ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 18, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

Her phones were allegedly repo'd...Vara played a repeat...LNM had backhaul issues, etc, etc... :(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 10:36:23 AM
I'm sure...but she has her loyal fan base telling her, "Take all the time you need, we love you." and "it's all Keith's fault."... ;D

I'm sure KCAA will take that into consideration.

Just for morbid curiosity I'd love to see the mug shots of her 'fans', especially the white knight gimps who have pledged their undying devotion to her (as well as money and various household electrical devices).