• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151211 - Brendon Tarpley - Time Traveler

Started by FLLFlash, December 11, 2015, 11:07:20 PM

trostol

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 12, 2015, 01:37:34 AM
Hoaxland will probably tell Keith he should get Art's timeslot now, as well as his current one.

lol i totally could see that

superfan

Give Heather full marks .My guess is she knows more details about the Art Bell shooter situation than she is saying.Just FYI it is rare for a shooter to also be a stalker.You can have a masters of social work or whatever.And this shooter shows up after Arts internet connection was cut TWICE as I remember.This is "dirty Tricks" a la Nixon.Follow the money.....

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Bounder on December 12, 2015, 01:34:05 AM
The American Green Roofing guy must be apoplectic.

Haha

I think Heather would have been a great weekend host for Art. You are right she is more laid back, my favorite C2C combo was Art/Ian. Ian brought a bit different feel to his show that Art did and complimented Art style well without trying to copy him. Kinda wish Art could have maybe have Heather do weekends or maybe split the week 3/4 if he didn't want that big of a work load .

Zenman

So is Hoagie gonna have something to say on all this, or is he rerunning tonight?

Robert

In light of Art's choice, "Don't Fear The Reaper" may not have been... ;D

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on December 12, 2015, 01:36:21 AM
dont look at me like that..i mean what do you get an old god who has been sleeping forever and has everything?

:o

TigerLily

Quote from: ShayP on December 12, 2015, 01:32:39 AM
My fear is that between Heather as a host and Amy as the news reader, I will feel like I'm being sexed by their voices and intentions that I imagine.  I don't need that pressure.
Just envision Hoaxie

trostol

Quote from: Zenman on December 12, 2015, 01:38:47 AM
So is Hoagie gonna have something to say on all this, or is he rerunning tonight?

he'll say something..but he does have his pluto gang together

coaster

Quote from: Pumamama on December 12, 2015, 01:36:34 AM
How'd you do on *your* first day on the job?
Don't get defensive because they are speaking the truth. They didn't say anything wrong or disrespectful.  Cheer your friend on but don't be a crazy soccer mom.

The BellGab calls all lined up are making her look bad to the larger audience. There's no way Keith is going to ride this out without Art.

Pumamama

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 12, 2015, 01:37:04 AM
No Laser Signals Detected from 'Alien Megastructure' Star

It's looking less and less likely that a faraway star's strange dimming was caused by some kind of "alien megastructure."

This was a completely spurious story that has no bearing at all on whether Tabby's Star has huge artificial structures around it.

TigerLily

Quote from: maren on December 12, 2015, 01:32:32 AM
It's a process, grieving.  You've got fellow grievers here, zeebo.  We're all alone together.
Sister Princess Wisdom

aldousburbank

The trip is never what you think it's going to be. I haven't had time to listen to Art much at all but I still enjoyed the ride. I like to listen to Art more than most but I get a bigger kick just reading around on bellgab whenever I can. Bellgab's not quitting is it?

superfan

Mad Man Markham!!! Heather cant "say to much" she needs all the help to keep ratings up!

maren

Quote from: rekcuf on December 12, 2015, 01:33:35 AM
Honestly; she's not a professional broadcaster. I don't think she's horrible, but nowhere near as good as some are posting.

She's not of professional calibre -- yet, but she's doing WAY better than I could, for example, and I dare say better than many of those of us knocking around here.

Quote from: zmbabwe on December 12, 2015, 01:40:15 AM
Link?  I can't figure out the 4chan interface.

http://boards.4chan.org/x/thread/17071795#p17073028

Got to agree with them. These callers all do seem to know her and want to support her while their callers can't seem to get in.

popple

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 12, 2015, 01:34:41 AM
Maybe Falkie will apply for the job as her new producer.

Falkie can only produce complaints.

Curtis and Jaz had a great Bellphiles earlier this century.  I mean this evening.

superfan

speak for yourself!. My new show...Find Arts shooter and become a co-host for a week.

TigerLily

Quote from: trostol on December 12, 2015, 01:36:21 AM
dont look at me like that..i mean what do you get an old god who has been sleeping forever and has everything?
Fresh meat

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on December 12, 2015, 01:32:39 AM
My fear is that between Heather as a host and Amy as the news reader, I will feel like I'm being sexed by their voices and intentions that I imagine.  I don't need that pressure.

It's all a ploy to get more Hoagie listeners after the show - the 'cold shower' of radio.