• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151211 - Brendon Tarpley - Time Traveler

Started by FLLFlash, December 11, 2015, 11:07:20 PM

Coz

Quote from: Robert on December 12, 2015, 12:10:04 AM
For years I thought ham radio was enough of a radio fix for him, but it seems he couldn't leave b'cast or stream alone.

As near as I can tell... he's not really active now. I listen a lot to 80 and 160 meters... never hear his station.

FLLFlash

Quote from: starrmtn001 on December 11, 2015, 11:40:11 PM
Hey ShayP.  I've never been there either.  Doesn't sound like a place I'd be interested in.

Just don't. It's not worth it.

Donald Noory

Quote from: akwilly on December 12, 2015, 12:10:40 AM
How the heck would someone feel safer in the philippines than in Nevada?

if you run out of food you eat dog

bateman

Quote from: MV on December 12, 2015, 12:10:29 AM
man i'm so goddamn lost here.  i've been working on a paper (finals) since 6PM and i had no idea any of this was going down until, oooh, about 30 minutes ago.

You're in for a bumpy ride.

That Art guy who called in is asking good questions. He might have potential as a host.

Meister_000

Art should just be a fugitive, running for his life, calling into his own show from some phone-booth in some new State every night! 

Uncle Duke

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on December 12, 2015, 12:05:01 AM
So Art is interviewing the guest as a guest.

Something smells like cow pies.

I find it hard to believe Art doesn't get the skepticism here. 

Xitheron

Art is basically taking over the show now.. why didn't he do a farewell show at least geez

Coz

Quote from: jazmunda on December 12, 2015, 12:10:43 AM
Looks like I chose the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

There's a sale at Pennies!

Coffeeman

Operative and intel weenie. Huh. Interesting combo.

SciFiAuthor

man i'm so goddamn lost here.  i've been working on a paper (finals) since 6PM and i had no idea any of this was going down until, oooh, about 30 minutes ago.

You've missed one bizarre ass night man.

Claudius

Tactical Intelligence Officer.... well I'm just a test pilot. Pure gold!

Catops

Quote from: Meister_000 on December 12, 2015, 12:11:38 AM
Art should just be a fugitive, running for his life, calling into his own show from some phone-booth in some new State every night!

+3

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 12, 2015, 12:11:24 AM
if you run out of food you eat dog

You got it backwards.  If you run out of dog you eat food.   ;D

Donald Noory

Quote from: Xitheron on December 12, 2015, 12:11:54 AM
Art is basically taking over the show now.. why didn't he do a farewell show at least geez

wife probably threatened to withhold nooky

jazmunda

I think you better study extra hard now. Too soon?

must be nice to own your network and pop in whenever

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on December 12, 2015, 12:08:39 AM
Wait....what very confused but happy to hear Art

I feel like I just drunk-dialed an ex-gf.  Mixed emotions.  Hope/loss.  Wtf I'm so confused tonite. 

aldousburbank

Quote from: maren on December 12, 2015, 12:05:50 AM
You know, I've been thinking, there does come a time when the torch has to be passed, and Heather may grow into a phenom.  I think she's pretty fucking amazing tonight in her debut, especially with all the glitches she's had to deal with.
Is true.

KMKMKM

Why is Heather keeping this fake time traveler on the line if this is possibly(doubtfully?) the last few minutes of Art's career?

emergency gabcast buddy.

Oculary

It may be just me, but time travelers with accents? wtf? Art calling the show he just quit as a guest and is now interviewing the guest? Well, he's helping Heather so who cares? This night is so weird. I love it! 4chan should drown in its own vomitous. What a wretched hive of doxxing scum and villainy.

trostol

this here is where most of Art's detractors are really gonna get on him