• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151211 - Brendon Tarpley - Time Traveler

Started by FLLFlash, December 11, 2015, 11:07:20 PM

inuk2600

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 12, 2015, 12:29:35 AM
They found their hard drive in the lake.

NEWS TO FOLLOW

All kinds of incriminating stuff on it they will find, hmm?

zeebo

Quote from: superfan on December 12, 2015, 12:28:48 AM
I think Art is in a state of shock right now,which explains his calling in.Having a bullet whiz by your head will do that....

I kinda missed that part, but is this seriously how he ended up in the gravel scraping his knee or whatnot?

danedwardsoh

Why isn't there anything in the Pahrump news about Art being shot at?

bateman

Quote from: QuantumMystics on December 12, 2015, 12:30:02 AM
Here's audience reaction to recent events...  ;D the turn Farley makes here maybe why he was so classic!

Oh that's perfect.

phrodo

Anybody notice the last week or so Amy has been reading MUFON reports as news items?

Sean92008

His kid is in public school...  Yeah, someone's after you with guns and she's in public school? 

Something doesn't add up.

ShayP

I give the guest credit actually.  Did he think Art was the interviewer?....or Heather?   Maybe he's a "plant" to soften the blow.

Surmo

This is so surreal.  Art's shortest quit, and maybe his shortest stay.  Or not.  This is Bizzaro World.

kingotnw

Can someone please get through to Heather and ditch the guest so we can talk to Art for the last half hour?!?! FUCKING PLEASE????

WTF is going on that Art isn't being interviewed and taking calls LIKE HE OFFERED when he came on 45 minutes ago?!?!

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Sean92008 on December 12, 2015, 12:31:52 AM
His kid is in public school...  Yeah, someone's after you with guns and she's in public school? 

Something doesn't add up.

So you're a skeptic?   ;)

Weirdoradio

Quote from: phrodo on December 12, 2015, 12:31:38 AM
Anybody notice the last week or so Amy has been reading MUFON reports as news items?

My fav one was when Amy was quoting the GET AWAY FROM ME I HAVE A KNIFE bit of a particular report.
Into it.

zeebo

Quote from: Weirdoradio on December 12, 2015, 12:29:44 AM
I wonder how Keith is feeling right now.
I picture him at home, in the dark, hunched over a computer, face lightly illuminated, listening to the live feed... Trying to figure out what the fuck is going on.

Poor guy is dealing with twin, opposing email streams "Cancel me!" and "Did Art just come back?"  ::) ??? :'(

trostol

Quote from: zeebo on December 12, 2015, 12:31:19 AM
I kinda missed that part, but is this seriously how he ended up in the gravel scraping his knee or whatnot?

what was said was he heard a shot..or a firecracker and he went to the ground

Hopefully this retirement feels like a bad dream a week or two from now. Hope to god his being on tonight is the good harbinger it feels like...

TigerLily

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 12, 2015, 12:28:50 AM
One thing, having Art on for awhile is helping to sooth my Art Bell withdrawal pains.
Yes. My ptsd symptoms are calming down

Weirdoradio

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 12, 2015, 12:32:12 AM
...So he's like Jesus?

Nah, Art would have had to have returned Monday night for the timetable to make more sense.
He's resurrecting too early.

Not that I'm complaining. I'm into this oddly-structured episode.

I wonder if this is gonna be available on the archive.

Spinner

I'll say it again:
OH, WHAT A NIGHT!!!   

Coz

Quote from: Surmo on December 12, 2015, 12:32:06 AM
This is so surreal.  Art's shortest quit, and maybe his shortest stay.  Or not.  This is Bizzaro World.

I need a hug...

kingotnw

Quote from: trostol on December 12, 2015, 12:32:42 AM
what was said was he heard a shot..or a firecracker and he went to the ground

We would know more if he was being asked questions like he offered to do...

Did she just fucking call him "Q-brick"

Amy Martin is officially worse than Leo Ashcraft.