• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151211 - Brendon Tarpley - Time Traveler

Started by FLLFlash, December 11, 2015, 11:07:20 PM

Zetaspeak

Humm this sounds like she thinking of sticking around for the immediate future.

I am thinking 90% of audience think the time traveler is BS. The other 10% were only paying attention to Art.  8)

Claudius

Hmm I feel like most callers would be asking where Art is, and I'm assuming they would be a bit mad. Seems odd that everyone is so supportive.

Donald Noory

Maybe she should use the Periscope and do the show in the nude, like RCH does.

Zzzzillion

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 12, 2015, 01:38:54 AM
Meanwhile on 4chan...

I've been checking their page, doing page searches for Bellgab mentions. They spend a helluva' lot of time on us. In my limited experience here, they're rarely mentioned. Are they always like that, or is it just the circumstances today?

They're ding-dang-darned-diddly pissed Heather's taking lotsa' calls from Bellgabbers.

JamesMcDonald

Has anyone noticed we're on the 42nd page of this thread?   :)

How ironic.

Zenman

Quote from: Étouffée on December 12, 2015, 01:41:25 AM
Curtis and Jaz had a great Bellphiles earlier this century.  I mean this evening.

This has been a long day.

zeebo

Quote from: Claudius on December 12, 2015, 01:42:32 AM
Hmm I feel like most callers would be asking where Art is, and I'm assuming they would be a bit mad. Seems odd that everyone is so supportive.

I think they feel it's really over this time.  So why not try and be diplomatic about it.   :(

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Zzzzillion on December 12, 2015, 01:43:37 AM
I've been checking their page, doing page searches for Bellgab mentions. They spend a helluva' lot of time on us. In my limited experience here, they're rarely mentioned. Are they always like that, or is it just the circumstances today?

They're ding-dang-darned-diddly pissed Heather's taking lotsa' calls from Bellgabbers.

Yeah, because it's weak shit.

trostol

Heather..if you try to live up to anything of Art's caliber..you will fail

you have to be your own person and show

Quote from: maren on December 12, 2015, 01:40:43 AM
She's not of professional calibre -- yet, but she's doing WAY better than I could, for example, and I dare say better than many of those of us knocking around here.

I don't care if she stays or goes. Critique is not disparagement. I'm sure she is the best person currently available.

popple

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 12, 2015, 01:43:22 AM
Maybe she should use the Periscope and do the show in the nude, like RCH does.

I thought Hoagie's robe was only accidentally open  :o

paladin1991

Quote from: coaster on December 12, 2015, 01:39:40 AM
Don't get defensive because they are speaking the truth. They didn't say anything wrong or disrespectful.  Cheer your friend on but don't be a crazy soccer mom.

NO.  By all means.  Be that crazy soccor mom.  You know, the one that likes a little Rebel Yell and a visit while the kids are off at practice.

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on December 12, 2015, 01:42:04 AM
It's all a ploy to get more Hoagie listeners after the show - the 'cold shower' of radio.

keith laney's voice kills libido.

superfan

So the shooter was in 1 spot that wasn't covered according to Heather.That screams "professional" and not a stalker (of course).Now who would hire a professional????Follow the money

Zetaspeak

I didn't get the first four times he mentioned it. Where is this caller calling from again??

trostol

Quote from: superfan on December 12, 2015, 01:45:31 AM
So the shooter was in 1 spot that wasn't covered according to Heather.That screams "professional" and not a stalker (of course).Now who would hire a professional????Follow the money

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP

Claudius

Quote from: superfan on December 12, 2015, 01:45:31 AM
What should we follow? I don't think I got it from the 8 times you've already said this.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Zetaspeak on December 12, 2015, 01:46:00 AM
I didn't get the first four times he mentioned it. Where is this caller calling from again??

He's calling from the land where you crack a fatty.

Pumamama

Quote from: trostol on December 12, 2015, 01:44:27 AM
Heather..if you try to live up to anything of Art's caliber..you will fail

you have to be your own person and show
We all stand on the shoulders of those who've gone before. Art is gone. Heather is taking over. She's already better than most broadcast hosts on this topic, and she'll only get better.

trostol

Quote from: Pumamama on December 12, 2015, 01:46:59 AM
We all stand on the shoulders of those who've gone before. Art is gone. Heather is taking over. She's already better than most broadcast hosts on this topic, and she'll only get better.

there is standing on them and trying to emulate them..if she does the latter that does no benefit to her be it with this show or something down the line

ShayP

Is Heather in the desert?  Just want to know what the show will be called.

Donald Noory

Cried? Give me a freakin break. She needs to dial down the brown-nosing.

Claudius

Quote from: Pumamama on December 12, 2015, 01:46:59 AM
My god as hard as it may be for some of you people, it's over! The entire audience is leaving this sinking ship. Just look at ever other paranormal show, they're junk.