• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151211 - Brendon Tarpley - Time Traveler

Started by FLLFlash, December 11, 2015, 11:07:20 PM

Quote from: TigerLily on December 12, 2015, 01:12:31 AM
Psychos don't do things repeatedly? Since when Since when Since when

SMH. Really? Take this from a Master's Level Social Worker with training in psychology, Fred from Montreal, they do. The guy would be a typical type stalker that wants a reaction from Art and tries to order him around and make him comply. A stalker that feels Art has wronged them would very much keep at it. Sadly, I imagine that with him complying the behavior may very well continue or escalate given that his demand was met. Art, if listening here, please continue to increase security.

henge0stone

I think Heather is okay but her personality is a bit too laid back, we need another host she can work off of. Personally I think MV would be prefect but he's too busy with college and his 100s of children.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: ShayP on December 12, 2015, 01:20:28 AM
Well...Falkie started his "Heather sucks" thread.  ::) ::) ::)

Tell him the nurse is looking for him.  She has his meds.

ShayP

Quote from: Spinner on December 12, 2015, 01:21:19 AM
It's aldousburbank!!!

It's always interesting to hear what people sound like.

Claudius

Quote from: demosthenes131 on December 12, 2015, 01:21:54 AM
SMH. Really? Take this from a Master's Level Social Worker with training in psychology, Fred from Montreal, they do. The guy would be a typical type stalker that wants a reaction from Art and tries to order him around and make him comply. A stalker that feels Art has wronged them would very much keep at it. Sadly, I imagine that with him complying the behavior may very well continue or escalate given that his demand was met. Art, if listening here, please continue to increase security.

That along with the fact that he gave this person so much publicity probably didn't make the situation any better.

trostol

Quote from: henge0stone on December 12, 2015, 01:22:53 AM
I think Heather is okay but her personality is a bit too laid back, we need another host she can work off of. Personally I think MV would be prefect but he's too busy with college and his 100s of children.

yup..i agree with the laid back part...

Zetaspeak

It's cool that a lot of bellgabbers are calling. But I wonder if it looks bad to the general audience that it seems like all of Hethears "buddies" are getting through.

Dixon Bawls

Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before.

superfan

Quote from: popple on December 12, 2015, 01:14:40 AM
I went back in time and killed a dinosaur

Before.A persistent shooter is a hired shooter.ALWAYS

Spinner

Quote from: superfan on December 12, 2015, 01:21:23 AM
Many millions of dollars in syndicating radio shows is up for grabs if Art is truly gone.FOLLOW THE MONEY in snoorygate!
Good call, superfan!

Weirdoradio

fyi the callers so far have stayed on-task in terms of the time traveler thread, except for Fred. And a bit of the first Gabber.

Lt.Uhura

(Redacted) you're doing a great job under difficult circumstances.

trostol

Quote from: Zetaspeak on December 12, 2015, 01:23:59 AM
It's cool that a lot of bellgabbers are calling. But I wonder if it looks bad to the general audience that it seems like all of Hethears "buddies" are getting through.

that could..be an issue

Caller: All my kids died in a fire.
Aldous: You can totally change that.

Bounder

The fantasy is to go back and help Maxentius rout Constantine at the Milvian bridge.

Prevent Abrahamic monotheism from taking over the world.  Nip it in the bud.

Claudius

Quote from: malachi.martini on December 12, 2015, 01:25:21 AM
Caller: All my kids died in a fire.
Aldous: You can totally change that.
Have more kids.

LAM4:2

The time travels guest appearance on the show caused a glitch in the Matrix causing Art Bell rethink his future with his radio show.

ZomZom

Quote from: henge0stone on December 12, 2015, 01:22:53 AM
MV is the obvious choice IMHO.  Bateman is right up there, too.

Heather has a lot of great qualities and she needs to make the show about those, particularly she has a warm presence on the air and with callers.  What I'm not hearing is insightful, quick or witty repartee.

zeebo

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 12, 2015, 01:24:57 AM
(Redacted) you're doing a great job under difficult circumstances.

Sure but what about the rest of us?  I'm losin it but still kinda keepin it together. 

(P.S. Go Readacted.)

Claudius

Quote from: Bounder on December 12, 2015, 01:25:33 AM
The fantasy is to go back and help Maxentius rout Constantine at the Milvian bridge.

Prevent Abrahamic monotheism from taking over the world.  Nip it in the bud.
Or convince Diocletian to come back from cabbage farming and end that upstart.