• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Winter Holiday Thread

Started by pyewacket, December 04, 2015, 12:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on December 26, 2019, 12:16:23 PM

I guess Styx hasn't heard of Stupid Robbings.   I'm a bit sad about that.

#metoo

One more thing about Kim.  If South Korea and Japan were to believe that the US can not be depended upon to defend them from North Korea, then they might see some measure of safety in becoming China's bitch, butt only to the extent that they don't realize that it is China who is behind North Korea's antics.  As long as Americans are addicted to cheap products from Chinese dissident prison laborers with harvested internal organs, what's the diff?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 26, 2019, 12:18:39 PM
#metoo

President Trump will most likely be re-elected, sans health issues or worse, but the economy is going to tank.

https://youtu.be/aScP6QB3Nx8

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on December 26, 2019, 07:22:18 PM
President Trump will most likely be re-elected, sans health issues or worse, but the economy is going to tank.

Care to give your reasons as to why?

Sussinctly, Deutsche Bank has borrowed from all the other major banks, as well as many minor banks and even credit unions, in order to lend money to their clients who have speculated in oil futures.  Oil will briefly continue to rise for the Saudi IPO, then drop to five bucks per barrel. 

When the price of oil dropped awhile back, the clients were unable to make the margin calls, and were also unable to make payments on the loans.  Deutsche Bank in turn failed to make payment to the other banks.  Half the banks will close. 

Banks have resumed making big loans on houses to unqualified buyers, as well as with automobiles.  Buyers are already under water on their car loans and are defaulting.  Banks are still holding foreclosed realty off the market from the last bubble correction, in order to keep prices high, along with property tax.

As credit evaporates, the stock market will crash, because corporations run on credit.  Employees will lose their jobs.  Nobody will have any money or any credit with which to purchase cheap Chinese crap. 

The World will enter the most severe recession of all time, resulting in extreme deflation.  Prices will drop to ten cents on the dollar.  Mansions and Ferraris will be bargains for those who have cash.  US Treasuries will become in greater demand, as the only safe place to park cash, even at negative interest rates. 

If you can stuff ten grand in cash under your mattress, you will become the equivalent of a millionaire.  There might not be any food for sale in the stores, though, so you'd better have a nice, little farm in a small town of less than twenty-five thousand residents, and at least twenty-five miles from the next nearest town.  Get a big propane tank and modify your truck to burn it for fuel. 

Be thankful that the majority of Americans are Conservative and Christian, and that Progressives have neither the resources, training and the discipline to be an effective force. 

Get right with the Lord; The Rapture is next.

The homeless are ahead of the learning curve.  Be nice to them today, and maybe they'll look after you, when your time comes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on December 26, 2019, 08:14:43 PM
The homeless are ahead of the learning curve.  Be nice to them today, and maybe they'll look after you, when your time comes.

Been there, done that. The problem is how poverty effects one’s self-esteem. The poor can be self-loathing and often really don’t want to see their own rise above it. In a way they believe in class warfare even more than the middle class and the rich combined. So called progressives want to keep it this way. Their dream is to create a growing army of the angry poor rather than offering them what they really want, which is just to find a way out of poverty and to be able to make their own way and have their own life. 

Yeah, you're right.  Fuck the homeless.  Fuck security guards, too.  Pit the idiots against each other and maybe the rest of us will be spared.

Nick Guraino is a Trump hater, but Guarino's right about market fundamentals if not so much the technicals.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6xt5xk_AW_Ss6opJa_gO2A/videos

https://youtu.be/c7QW1ZogDos

https://youtu.be/UI0bLHWpPw4

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on December 26, 2019, 08:45:36 PM
Yeah, you're right.  Fuck the homeless.  Fuck security guards, too.  Pit the idiots against each other and maybe the rest of us will be spared.

Nick Guraino is a Trump hater, but Guarino's right about market fundamentals if not so much the technicals.

I didn’t say any of that. I’m just sceptical of doom sayers to begin with, even moreso now that I know it’s from an anti-Trumper. How often has economic crisis been created by the people it would benefit the most rather than being the result of “natural” market forces? I expected more from you, I really did.

The homeless that I've encountered have said that when they are no longer fed, that's when the fires start.  I personally have been assaulted by security guards who tried to handcuff me to write me a ticket.  It didn't go well for them.

The two party system is a one party system, directed by the same malicious entity.  The economy is a Ponzi scheme, that's run out of steam.  Yes, the crash is coming by design, in order to actualize, The New World Order.  You can stuff your mattress with all the cash you can muster, but cash can be made illegal, same as FDR confiscated my grandpa's gold.  He never did get over that.

For all the asshole idiot homeless pricks on the street, there are just as many heartbreaking cases that need help and don't get it.  Church pews are empty every night, City Hall is vacant, and universities are lit and heated 24/7.  Police have nothing better to do all night than to sit at Denny's, stuffing their pie holes, then go hunt down homeless to beat the crap out of.  Why not have them watch over the homeless as they sleep in a city owned parking structure, on rainy nights?

Do I sound like someone who seeks approval from anyone?

President Trump has warned California's governor to fix the homeless problem or he will.  Some town has just set up an internment camp out by the airport; Denver?  The US has imprisoned loyal American citizens of Japanese descent during World War II.  FDR confiscated gold.  Tell me that these precedents can't reoccur simultaneously.

This is the set up for the advent of the Antichrist.  You guys here will probably love him.

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 26, 2019, 08:40:52 PM
Been there, done that. The problem is how poverty effects one’s self-esteem. The poor can be self-loathing and often really don’t want to see their own rise above it. In a way they believe in class warfare even more than the middle class and the rich combined. So called progressives want to keep it this way. Their dream is to create a growing army of the angry poor rather than offering them what they really want, which is just to find a way out of poverty and to be able to make their own way and have their own life.

This paragraph is somewhat difficult to decode.  THEY are clearly the hobo-elite, but it is unclear if THEM is the hobo-elite or the ruling elite.  Please be more Clarice in yoar rightings.

d-

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on December 26, 2019, 10:03:39 PM
The homeless that I've encountered have said that when they are no longer fed, that's when the fires start.  I personally have been assaulted by security guards who tried to handcuff me to write me a ticket.  It didn't go well for them.

The two party system is a one party system, directed by the same malicious entity.  The economy is a Ponzi scheme, that's run out of steam.  Yes, the crash is coming by design, in order to actualize, The New World Order.  You can stuff your mattress with all the cash you can muster, but cash can be made illegal, same as FDR confiscated my grandpa's gold.  He never did get over that.

For all the asshole idiot homeless pricks on the street, there are just as many heartbreaking cases that need help and don't get it.  Church pews are empty every night, City Hall is vacant, and universities are lit and heated 24/7.  Police have nothing better to do all night than to sit at Denny's, stuffing their pie holes, then go hunt down homeless to beat the crap out of.  Why not have them watch over the homeless as they sleep in a city owned parking structure, on rainy nights?

Do I sound like someone who seeks approval from anyone?

I agree that more fish should be provided but teaching those teachable to fish also needs to be done as well. I don’t think most people mind if their tax dollars go to fund something legit like genuinely helping the poor in these ways rather than having politicians hand out corporate welfare or funding more war in the middle east. However, it’s not as simple as taking from the rich and giving to the poor. People need to be given practical ways of getting out and staying out of poverty too. That’s the harder egg to crack because, as I said, many simply do not want to and resent those who do or would and many politicians would like to, for their own agendas, keep them there.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on December 26, 2019, 10:19:42 PM
This paragraph is somewhat difficult to decode.  THEY are clearly the hobo-elite, but it is unclear if THEM is the hobo-elite or the ruling elite.  Please be more Clarice in yoar rightings.

d-

-p

No, pate they’re just poor people who resent anyone who may express conservative ideas without the financial means to back them up. In other words, if you’re poor you can’t think rationally for yourself but must submit to welfare groupthink or be shunned.

pate

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on December 26, 2019, 10:03:39 PM
...  The economy is a Ponzi scheme, that's run out of steam.  Yes, the crash is coming ...

/illegal contraction error (that has ≠ that's)

-or-

/illegal verbal tense error (that's = that is)

F

Local Language,

NOTS -p

ediot: /reported

What does the Bible say to do?  It seems to me that voters and tax payers are too busy working for the man, to have time to do what the Bible says.  Leaving the heavy lifting to social workers is like expecting service from the IRS.

Churches are all about fellowship.  They aren't places for strangers to go at the last minute.  They are where neighbors are aware of the struggles of their neighbors.  Charity is what's lacking in society today.  Welfare is wasteful.  The problem is that people are taxed and over charged into desperation and their time is consumed to pay the interest on their credit cards to pay their taxes.  We've been suckered into this predicament, by very clever schemers for centuries. 

Churches donating to homeless shelters is wishful thinking.  Church goers are the same people who vote for evil politicians who persecute the poor.  Most homeless are such assholes or so crazy that an entire family can't or refuses to deal with them.  Creating ghettos is a bad idea.  Jesus said that the poor would always be with you.  Affordable housing would help prevent a small minority of those simply down on their luck, and giving a home to all the homeless is not feasible, no matter how tiny the house.

Just quit harassing them and let them get some sleep.  A parking structure is fine, with storage for their gear during the day, and adjacent shower and laundry facility.  Not out by the fucking airport, either.  They need to be close to a big library at least, and a park.  Don't let them hog the places to themselves.  They need to be clean and integrate with the rest of society.

pate

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on December 26, 2019, 10:29:43 PM
What does the Bible say to do?  It seems to me that voters and tax payers are ...

teh Bible says lots of stuff.

Among the many things it says;

Render unto Ceaser &c...  (Mark 12:17) {re: taxes}

&

The poor you will always have with you &c...  (Matthew 26:11) {re: RE-tigger}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGETkQhHnSI

-p

ediot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-GIS4QXBJ0

Jesus meant to not be hypocritical.  If you trade with money, then pay the tax.  Graven images are forbidden, anyway.  See what worshiping money has gained us?