• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Bell Philes: A Podcast about Art Bell

Started by jazmunda, November 25, 2015, 06:22:43 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: wr250 on December 06, 2015, 02:50:11 PM
thank god the belle philes is on

Just because I am not masculine enough to grow a beard does not mean you have to insult me. I demand reparations.

jazmunda

We are LIVE in 10 minutes.

Please join us themudking and jazmunda at 8pm EST/5pm PST.

Listen and chat LIVE at http://deeptalkradio.com

Call us 317-708-4500

Skype us at LiveShow 99

You can download our archives at http://thebellphiles.com

Twitter: @thebellphiles

b_dubb

Sorry I missed it. Next time.

Also ... I blew it

jazmunda

Quote from: b_dubb on December 06, 2015, 09:25:20 PM
Sorry I missed it. Next time.

Also ... I blew it

I hope you're a time traveller.

jazmunda

Quote from: popple on December 06, 2015, 09:31:35 PM
I was listening from the shadows  8)

I could see you with my night vision goggles.

jazmunda

On the second episode of The BellPhiles themudking and jazmunda explored their favorite topic Time Travel and what they would do and where they would go if it were possible. They discussed the legends of purported Time Travelers John Titor and Madman Marcum as well as looking back on Week 20 of Art Bell's Midnight in The Desert. 

The episode can be found here: http://thebellphiles.com/podcast/time-travel-and-week-20-wrap-up/

cosmic hobo

That was a fantastic show. You guys are getting better and better. Loved the time travel talk and I think the format of choosing a topic to discuss and then discussing the past week of Midnight in the Desert is a real winner. What topic is on the agenda for next week?

Aussie Dave

Quote from: cosmic hobo on December 07, 2015, 03:46:52 AM
That was a fantastic show. You guys are getting better and better. Loved the time travel talk and I think the format of choosing a topic to discuss and then discussing the past week of Midnight in the Desert is a real winner. What topic is on the agenda for next week?

I agree with this assessment. That was a really great show. I liked the fact that you were not just engaging with the chat room but you were engaging with Twitter too which was a stroke of genius and will net you a wider audience.

I still can't believe that you were able to get Art Bell to record your intro. That is truly epic.

effluenza

I really enjoyed this week's podcast. I'm glad I've added this to my podcast rotation. As another poster mentioned engaging with the Twitter verse was a great idea.

Ms. C

I thoroughly enjoyed your show Jaz and theMudKing ... thanks!!

cylon

I did liking the podcast this week.  Tim travel is my very favorite showinh on the Art Bell. I would go to Jesus and get blessinges from him directly. Or maybe we could go to far in the future to buy a flying car. Lol.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Aussie Dave on December 07, 2015, 04:19:47 AM

I still can't believe that you were able to get Art Bell to record your intro. That is truly epic.

Yes, that's amazing. That reminds me, I read something on The Dark Net about a note being thrown into the Art Bell compound after that kerfuffle the other day. Apparently, on the list of demands was a request that Art record an intro for their podcast. An incredible coincidence!

twiki

Quote from: jazmunda on December 06, 2015, 11:18:33 PM
On the second episode of The BellPhiles themudking and jazmunda explored their favorite topic Time Travel and what they would do and where they would go if it were possible. They discussed the legends of purported Time Travelers John Titor and Madman Marcum as well as looking back on Week 20 of Art Bell's Midnight in The Desert. 

The episode can be found here: http://thebellphiles.com/podcast/time-travel-and-week-20-wrap-up/

Thanks for posting this so soon. Honestly a really great show guys. This needs to be on Art's network. MITD needs this type of wrap up show. If anyone has an in with Keith or Heather then let them know about this gem.

BC

Quote from: twiki on December 07, 2015, 04:56:22 PM
Thanks for posting this so soon. Honestly a really great show guys. This needs to be on Art's network. MITD needs this type of wrap up show. If anyone has an in with Keith or Heather then let them know about this gem.

Loved the show! Very thoughtful, interesting, and entertaining! And this ^ is a great suggestion!

ziznak

I really like the concept for this podcast too.  The name is definitely fitting.  I like the two host structure and how each show is mostly dedicated to one Art Bell related topic.  I really want to call in to tell you guys my Art Bell history.

b_dubb

This Art fella has really touched a lot of people

jazmunda

Quote from: ziznak on December 07, 2015, 05:24:02 PM
I really like the concept for this podcast too.  The name is definitely fitting.  I like the two host structure and how each show is mostly dedicated to one Art Bell related topic.  I really want to call in to tell you guys my Art Bell history.

Yes. This. Remember we have a 2 drink MINIMUM which I'm sure given your past call history to shows that I have been involved with will not be a problem. :P

Your call is important to us .....

Please call.

GravitySucks

Quote from: jazmunda on December 06, 2015, 11:18:33 PM

So, now that the two of you have discussed your favorite topic, are you going to pull a Bateman and fade away?

jazmunda

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 07, 2015, 07:00:03 PM
So, now that the two of you have discussed your favorite topic, are you going to pull a Bateman and fade away?

What happened to bateman?

Our winding down is scheduled for just after our 6 week tenure. Too soon?

GravitySucks

Quote from: jazmunda on December 07, 2015, 07:02:27 PM
What happened to bateman?

Our winding down is scheduled for just after our 6 week tenure. Too soon?

Maybe he got caught up in real life too. Still waiting for his big announcement and new episodes.

Lilith

Just finished listening.  Another wonderful "Black Tie" discussion!  Thank You Muddy and Jaz  ;D :-*

b_dubb

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 07, 2015, 07:07:32 PM
Maybe he got caught up in real life too. Still waiting for his big announcement and new episodes.
Bateman is pregnant. May due date.

heater

Quote from: starrmtn001 on December 08, 2015, 04:11:32 PM
Oh?!  Why that little hussy! ;D

jaz is the father. mother. I don't know these things are so confusing to me.

starrmtn001

Quote from: themudking on December 08, 2015, 09:47:13 PM
jaz is the father. mother. I don't know these things are so confusing to me.
What are they going to name him?  MundaMan?  Yeah, so anytime someone asks where the baby came from, one of them can say "fromundamanuts." ;D

jazmunda

This week on The Bell Philes we have a special guest joining us.

We will be discussing UFO Conspiracies so who better than to walk us though the minefield than Bill Birnes.

Sunday 8pm EST http://deeptalkradio.com

The Bell Philes is powered by fans for the fans so feel free to call in and share your Art Bell story.

Call us 317-708-4500

Skype us at LiveShow 99

You can download our archives at http://thebellphiles.com

Twitter: @thebellphiles