• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I'm going to blow my fucking brains out once and for all.

Started by NefariousBanana, November 18, 2015, 09:31:36 PM

onan

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 02:03:55 PM
And naturally that got your attention, you sly devil. Don't you have a harem somewhere to please?

I don't and I have a fresh 10 dollar bill.

bateman

By the way, if BELLGAB posts were enough to send you into a suicidal spiral, you might want to rethink comedy. This place is a fucking nursery school in comparison. You will be eaten alive.

Seriously though, go fuck yourself.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 02:01:44 PM
Make sure they're kosher.

As you stab yourself under the table with a Hebrew National. Frozen.

Quote from: NefariousBanana on November 20, 2015, 02:00:14 PM
Funny you mention Jim, a guy who harassed some of my friends into hiding a few years ago.  Really classy guy, he is.

Your friends must be real faggots -and more background needed on who he allegedly "forced" into hiding, please? Thanks.

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on November 20, 2015, 02:01:10 PM

DUDE!  You kept that picture?  I know, you look very cute with the whole 'glazed donut' thing.  But think about your family, man!  What will they think?

ItsOver

Quote from: NefariousBanana on November 20, 2015, 01:56:28 PM
I mentioned in one of my later posts that I was shit posting in that thread out of this sarcastic aggravation.  It was a stupid move, I'll admit it.
Keep sticking around, man.  You'll always have BellGab.  :D

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 02:05:44 PM
      As you stab yourself under the table with a Hebrew National. Frozen.

Funny how that's where your mind goes when you hear the word Kosher. I'm sure there's some kind of support group for that.

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 20, 2015, 02:05:06 PM
I love your heart soldier. If you try hard enough maybe  you can morph into a ....never mind this comment might start a riot in this thread. As you were.

Regarding what bellgab has done for me sir, your check will be in the mail when I achieve full on rock star status8)
Coming sooner than you think, kiddo.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 02:08:14 PM
Funny how that's where your mind goes when you hear the word Kosher. I'm sure there's some kind of support group for that.

Kosher? I was hoping you'd be on a bus that Hamas bombed.

Quote from: bateman on November 20, 2015, 02:05:39 PM
By the way, if BELLGAB posts were enough to send you into a suicidal spiral, you might want to rethink comedy. This place is a fucking nursery school in comparison. You will be eaten alive.

A gold mine of material for NaKeD CiTy, Steve...

Quote from: bateman on November 20, 2015, 02:05:39 PM

Nothing any of you tell me is any worse than what I tell myself on a daily basis.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: NefariousBanana on November 20, 2015, 02:10:50 PM
Nothing any of you tell me is any worse than what I tell myself on a daily basis.

Bullshit. You came here for compliments and attention.

Phony.

Quote from: onan on November 20, 2015, 02:12:31 PM
I tried to join, but I have a personality.

Plus you'd be one of the few real profiles on that site.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 20, 2015, 02:09:04 PM
Coming sooner than you think, kiddo.
Thanks for the kind words. Looks like I'll be sending two checks. Dammit!

Seriously stop it, people are staring at me at my job because I am laughing at what appears to be nothing.

Quote from: chefist on November 20, 2015, 02:14:18 PM
there's a desensitizing cream for that ya know...

You need to be able to get it up first, otherwise the cream is useless.

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 20, 2015, 02:14:42 PM
Thanks for the kind words. Looks like I'll be sending two checks. Dammit!

Seriously stop it, people are staring at me at my job because I am laughing at what appears to be nothing.

Tell 'em what I tell 'em.  "It's the that damn VA med cockatial.  I keep telling them to lay off the lithium."

ItsOver

Quote from: onan on November 20, 2015, 02:12:31 PM
I tried to join, but I have a personality.
Yeah, that could be a handicap.  But do you love long walks on the beach and a little salami with your turkey?

bateman

So maybe take a break from internet shitposting. Go relax and wrap an IV cord around your neck. You still didn't answer my question.

Quote from: bateman on November 20, 2015, 02:18:09 PM
So maybe take a break from internet shitposting. Go relax and wrap an IV cord around your neck. You still didn't answer my question.

Sounds like my kinda kink.

Quote from: ItsOver on November 20, 2015, 02:07:53 PM
Keep sticking around, man.  You'll always have BellGab.  :D

Nah, I'm leaving.  You can give me the optimistic bullshit all you want, but the damage is done.

coaster

Thats annoying. Either get your head checked or "man up". This woe is me attitude is pointless, and won't help you at all. Your life could be far worse than it is. You are pulling a "falkie", and that is quite lame. If you don't like your situation, fix it. No one is going to fix it for you.