• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I'm going to blow my fucking brains out once and for all.

Started by NefariousBanana, November 18, 2015, 09:31:36 PM

Quote from: coaster on November 20, 2015, 01:50:33 PM
Honestly though, life is much easier when you just tell folks to fuck off. If I let everyone get to me, I would have killed myself years ago. If someone gives you shit, thats their problem, not yours.

Fuck off.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 01:52:15 PM
I guess that you would know all about old movie stars. What was it like seeing the movies in person the first time around?

You dried up old cunt. You haven't had your period since they were still making Talkies.

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on November 20, 2015, 01:50:28 PM
Man no doubt...I think I have a trip early next year...we can get that scotch then!

paladin tease.  You've been out here two, three times and each time it's "We'll get together....."   I bet you don't even drink Scotch!

onan

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 01:53:18 PM
    You dried up old cunt. You haven't had your period since they were still making Talkies.

Oh yeah, well neither have you... so there.

chefist

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 20, 2015, 01:54:10 PM
paladin tease.  You've been out here two, three times and each time it's "We'll get together....."   I bet you don't even drink Scotch!

Stop with the butthurt...I haven't been actually in almost a year! Been to Vegas more this year for some reason...

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: onan on November 20, 2015, 01:54:21 PM
Oh yeah, well neither have you... so there.

I have napkins indicating otherwise.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 01:53:18 PM

Talkies? Great, more stuff I needed to google. They are just called "movies" these days, gramps. Don't let me distract you from yelling at the neighbor kids to get off your lawn.

Quote from: onan on November 20, 2015, 01:49:30 PM
Looking it over again, I may have misinterpreted. I dunno. my head hurts.

I mentioned in one of my later posts that I was shit posting in that thread out of this sarcastic aggravation.  It was a stupid move, I'll admit it.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 01:55:53 PM
Talkies? Great, more stuff I needed to google. They are just called "movies" these days, gramps. Don't let me distract you from yelling at the neighbor kids to get off your lawn.

Google? Welcome to 2002, Irene Ryan.

Quote from: onan on November 20, 2015, 01:49:30 PM
Looking it over again, I may have misinterpreted. I dunno. my head hurts.

Excuse me Sir... Do you have time to talk about my Lord and Savior InternetAristocrat?

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on November 20, 2015, 01:55:46 PM
Stop with the butthurt...I haven't been actually in almost a year! Been to Vegas more this year for some reason...

I know!  I know!  Vegas. Outside vegas, right?   The Tranny Bunny! Home of The Thumper!

I mean, I've heard about this place.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 01:56:21 PM
It doesn't count if they were up your ass.

Really, dude. C'mon bro, you're better than that, sir.

onan

Quote from: rekcuf on November 20, 2015, 01:57:57 PM
Excuse me Sir... Do you have time to talk about my Lord and Savior InternetAristocrat?

If you bring bagels and cream cheese, I have all the time in the world.

Quote from: rekcuf on November 20, 2015, 01:57:57 PM

Funny you mention Jim, a guy who harassed some of my friends into hiding a few years ago.  Really classy guy, he is.

chefist

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 20, 2015, 01:59:11 PM
I know!  I know!  Vegas. Outside vegas, right?   The Tranny Bunny! Home of The Thumper!

I mean, I've heard about this place.

Quote from: onan on November 20, 2015, 01:59:57 PM
If you bring bagels and cream cheese, I have all the time in the world.

Make sure they're kosher. Don't fall for some Dunkin Donuts knockoff fake bagels. And ask for whitefish salad for the bagel. Ain't no one have time for cream cheese.

onan

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 02:01:44 PM
Make sure they're kosher. Don't fall for some Dunkin Donuts knockoff fake bagels. And ask for whitefish salad for the bagel. Ain't no one have time for cream cheese.

Imma no class, don't give a shit what the stuff is kinda guy.

bateman

Quote from: NefariousBanana on November 20, 2015, 01:56:28 PM
I mentioned in one of my later posts that I was shit posting in that thread out of this sarcastic aggravation.  It was a stupid move, I'll admit it.

Is that also why you named me in your "Goodbye, cruel BellGab" missive?

Fuck yourself.

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 20, 2015, 01:58:12 PM
I hear you saying to fuck off.

And naturally that got your attention, you sly devil. Don't you have a harem somewhere to please?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: onan on November 20, 2015, 02:01:46 PM
Ummm your mother's doilies do not count.

Got them from a nursing home during my last creepy crawl.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 20, 2015, 01:27:36 PM
What have you got against us?  What have I ever done to you?
I love your heart soldier. If you try hard enough maybe  you can morph into a ....never mind this comment might start a riot in this thread. As you were.

Regarding what bellgab has done for me sir, your check will be in the mail when I achieve full on rock star status.  8)

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 02:04:17 PM
      Got them from a nursing home during my last creepy crawl.

Panty raid didn't go as expected?