• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I'm going to blow my fucking brains out once and for all.

Started by NefariousBanana, November 18, 2015, 09:31:36 PM

I'm just a mentally ill fucking tranny faggot piece of shit who doesn't deserve to live.  I claim that I'm gender questioning or transgender, but the truth of the matter is I'm worthless subhuman scum.  I'm a disappointment to my entire fucking family, and a bullet in my brain is good riddance.  I guess this is better than slowly dying of AIDS or having someone beat you to death outside of a gay bar.  I hope y'all are happy.   ;)

Eddie Coyle

What's stopping ya?  :D

Don't make promises you won't keep. Attention whore tranny troll.

You fag.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 18, 2015, 10:03:52 PM
  What's stopping ya?  :D

Don't make promises you won't keep. Attention whore tranny troll.

You fag.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Granted this thread is unmoderated but still; some decorum or simply politeness? Maybe? Granted we won't get from the BLM, this character Obama, etc but still? That suicide disturbed me, and the fact that internet freaks (and before that VHS etc) like watching that kind of stuff disturbs me. We have them in our country, and there is always the 'look at the wreck' mentality, but still. People wanna like that stuff then send them off to fight Muslims, Cartels, etc..

GravitySucks

Quote from: NefariousBanana on November 18, 2015, 09:31:36 PM
I'm just a mentally ill fucking tranny faggot piece of shit who doesn't deserve to live.  I claim that I'm gender questioning or transgender, but the truth of the matter is I'm worthless subhuman scum.  I'm a disappointment to my entire fucking family, and a bullet in my brain is good riddance.  I guess this is better than slowly dying of AIDS or having someone beat you to death outside of a gay bar.  I hope y'all are happy.   ;)

Wait a day or two and volunteer to cohost GabCast. That will give you a reason to live. Sometimes it just takes a small reason.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on November 18, 2015, 10:19:53 PM
Granted this thread is unmoderated but still; some decorum or simply politeness? Maybe? Granted we won't get from the BLM, this character Obama, etc but still? That suicide disturbed me, and the fact that internet freaks (and before that VHS etc) like watching that kind of stuff disturbs me. We have them in our country, and there is always the 'look at the wreck' mentality, but still. People wanna like that stuff then send them off to fight Muslims, Cartels, etc..

You think this banana clown is serious? He deserves to be mocked, look at his post history-it's schtick. Believe me, I showed RARE restraint by not posting the video of Dwyer, which is readily available.

If he doesn't post again, for say, maybe 7 years, then maybe I'll think about reconsidering what I posted. Then laugh about it.

starrmtn001

I'm asking you to please not do this.  It sounds as though you've had to process too much, too fast.  Please step back and reconsider.  I'll go ahead and ask this as a personal favor even though you don't know me.  Please.

Eddie Coyle

I'm just a mentally ill fucking tranny faggot piece of shit who doesn't deserve to live.  I claim that I'm gender questioning or transgender, but the truth of the matter is I'm worthless subhuman scum. 

MV/Liberace!

I'm just a mentally ill fucking tranny faggot piece of shit who doesn't deserve to live.  I claim that I'm gender questioning or transgender, but the truth of the matter is I'm worthless subhuman scum.  I'm a disappointment to my entire fucking family...

In 20 years, you'll be perplexed at how you felt this way about yourself. And fuck your family if they don't like who you are. Find a new family.

starrmtn001

Quote from: MV on November 18, 2015, 10:41:12 PM
In 20 years, you'll be perplexed at how you felt this way about yourself. And fuck your family if they don't like who you are. Find a new family.
+1

pyewacket

Meet Fran Blanche- M to F tran and she is much more than that. Please give this a listen. She's very talented.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWdy7cd6g_Y

paladin1991

https://youtu.be/i0BTdo6qGwo

paladin1991

Quote from: MV on November 18, 2015, 10:41:12 PM

Isn't that why we're here?

onan

Pics or it didn't happen.

He probably left his computer on in the house and his friends decided to prank him.

The first step is to change your avatar to something more life-affirming.

Your current Bellgab Driver License photo reminds me of my great great grandmother, when I walked in on her just as she was practicing Black Mass.

Make that change.  Like this:

Albemuth

Sometimes you just need to sit outside in the early morning, with a nice cup of coffee and listen to the birds…Everything else is largely inconsequential bullshit…

BobGrau

Quote from: Albemuth on November 19, 2015, 07:49:56 AM
Sometimes you just need to sit outside in the early morning, with a nice cup of coffee and listen to the birds…Everything else is largely inconsequential bullshit…

Unfortunately in the mind of the depressive this can work both ways.

BellBoy

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on November 19, 2015, 01:40:09 AM
He probably left his computer on in the house and his friends decided to prank him.

wew lad! That's some right sick, 4chan level, shit-posting.  I'd hate to see what this poor fucker's wallpaper and facebook page look like, now.

(I'm sure everyone, in his address book, enjoyed the dick pic emails... You're welcome Grandma!)